Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Pastor Series! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pastor Series! (931 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Is Confused When Joining Gays In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pastor Series! by tomakint: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2012
A fiery Pastor was preaching one day, and he shouted with all zeal, “Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, because on that day, think not that you are going to escape, for there shall be gnashing of teeth.” Right in the front row very close to the Pastor was a frail old man with thick-lensed pair of eye glasses, on hearing that part of the fiery Pastor’s sermon, smiled to himself and nudged the person sitting next to him (another old man) mumbling, “I have no cause to worry since I have no teeth” to which the Pastor declared, “think not you have no teeth, because on that day teeth shall be provided!”

A Pastor was in his element on a particular Sunday, as he took all the lesser gods (be it Sango, Obatala, Ogun, Esu, Amadioha etc) to the cleaners. He declared angrily, “I cannot guarantee your eternity if you are still worshipping all these powerless, lesser gods carved out of wood. Because as far as I know it is only Jesus that can save you, all these gods are useless, repent now before it is too late.” Right on top of his head was a ceiling fan rotating at a very high velocity, so when he brought his message to a close he was about to take the congregation through some rounds of Alleluia praise, as he raised up his hand to lead the congregation his hand got caught in the rotating fan and he shouted on top of his voice, “Sanpona o” (another lesser god)!

There was a Pastor who loves taking palm wine before preaching on every Sunday, on a particular Sunday, the palm wine seller didn’t show up in time. The Pastor was so furious he had to preach that day without fulfilling his normal ‘routine.’ As he was preaching, the palm wine seller was passing by and the way his Church was built, he could see directly outside, so he decided to pull a fast one on his members, he asked them to rise up and he started a song, “welemu, welemu Temidayo welemu” which was a normal melodious songs in churches but between the Pastor and his son, Temidayo, it means “Temidayo look at the palm wine seller”, Temidayo being a smart boy, got the message and bought the usual gauge for his father. After downing the whole stuff, he forgot to clean the foamy residue of the palm wine that had settled on his moustache so when he climbed the pulpit he could see the congregation looking at him somehow he was curious, his son gave him signs that his black moustache is now looking whitish. Trust the smart Pastor, he quickly turned the message to the parting of the Red Sea, and while he was demonstrating how God parted the Red Sea into two parts before the two parts were joined together again he used that demonstration to stylishly clean his ‘stained moustache’!
Re: The Pastor Series! by troydbos: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Why must all Jokes be directed towards Pastors....@OP..May God forgive you
Re: The Pastor Series! by Onyiclassic(f): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Walai dis joke dry
Re: The Pastor Series! by JojoArmani(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2012
Haba! Dis tin too long... Somebody pls summerize,

anyway dont boda I ve bookmark it to read on sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Feat Klever Jay And Dot.k / Some True behind Sh!t!!! / I’ve Never Seen Gay Chickens Or Buffaloes - Yahya Jammeh,gambia’s President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.