Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (42647 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by apala911: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dino Melaye's Wife,tokunbo,attacks Hubby Openly Over Pregnancy Tale With Actress

Coming from the pregnancy mess controversial former Kogi lawmaker, Dino Melaye has been involved in with light skinned Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe, his legal wife, Tokunbo, has shown her displeasure over the matter.

Dino, known for his 'fight' against bad governance, has reportedly denied vehemently the responsibility of the pregnancy of Bisi, who he reportedly dated for some months before now. Dino and Tokunbo are married with three children.

Reacting to the pregnancy tale her husband is entangled in, Tokunbo took to twitter to tweet some sarcastic tweets about the issue, which has lingered on for some weeks now.

She first questioned a lady on why she would use Dino picture as a profile picture on her handle. "hi babes, just wondering why you have my husband's pix as your avatar?! I'm so sure he's not the 'D' (Dino)?! she queried

Her other tweets and retweets read, "You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a PHD in detecting bullsh*t! Don't lose yourself, trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you! If you want me, show me. If you need me, tell me. If you have me, show me off. If I'm worth it, fight for me.

"Trust is like paper…Once it’s crumpled, it can’t be perfect again. There's a limit to what one can take, if you keep piling load on the camels back, there comes a point that back will surely break! Never lie to the girl of your life, for the girl of the night.

"If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool ... realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserve. I forgive a lot, but I never forget what's said and done."

Tokunbo then concluded her set of tweets with "I rest my case, I hold my peace. One day the truth will [be] 'out' and everyone will know what you are! :-D (Dino?)."
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/19154/35/dino-melayes-wife-tokunbo-attacks-hubby-openly-ove.html

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by methodman(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
...... angry. angry. angry undecided. undecided. undecided. undecided
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by femliany(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
And his wife could be intelligent more than that bisi ibidapo
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by yanni1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
ololololoooooooo! Scandalous!
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
What did i just read??

...let me try again...hopefully i will understand.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a PHD in detecting bullsh*t!
lmaoooooo...that is hard mehn.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
I have never trusted this guy and el- rufai for one day.... Because they took the plate of food from them, they became righteous activist overnight, I pity Nigerian youth following them on twitter, these people are not good role model, what hardwork did they do to warrant them living in huge and expensive house that they are living if not government money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Her other tweets and retweets read, "You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a PHD in detecting bullsh*t!
lwkmh
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by adora4u1: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Beautiful family. You have boy, you have girl, what more do you want?! Some men would just use their own hands to cause wahala for themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by ballabriggs: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
apala911:

"Trust is like paper…Once it’s crumpled, it can’t be perfect again. There's a limit to what one can take, if you keep piling load on the camels back, there comes a point that back will surely break! Never lie to the girl of your life, for the girl of the night.

But twitter na 140 words now. How she come use talk all these things.

Besides where is the link to her handle?

Beware of Nigerian Journos aka Presstitutes. Apologies to Mr Jarus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by SisiKill1: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Oh for heavens sake, Why is she the one responding??!!

You shouldn't even act like you know what's going on let alone react to it.

Now roforofo war will start meanwhile the eejit of a husband whose cross it is to bear will be sitting pretty somewhere, his ego about to explode because two women are fighting over him.

Gah! Women piss me off sometimes. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by mrperfect(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Is good when certain names are posted explain who they are. This will help people join the discussion.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by jaybee3(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
apala911: "You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a PHD in detecting bullsh*t!
And both of you lack common sense.
Your dirty laundry is meant to stay locked behind the four walls of ya house
Where is the class for crying out loud, so you married a billy goat and now seeking sympathy from your followers shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by freecocoa(f): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Abeg who was she referring to?her husband or his mistress? I'm kinda confused.
Btw how is it possible to write such epistle on twitter?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by SisiKill1: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
If she even had something remotely intelligent to say, shei we will understand why she had to respond but all she doing is spouting nonsensical cliches.

Obviously she has a lot of time on her hands, time she could be using to find a job before the bottom falls out of her marriage and she is left with nothing. . .but her inane tweets. undecided
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Its only in naija you see men commit adultery and go away with it because its a man's world! Woman no go ever get mouth,pata pata the man go buy am gift or say sorry. Nigerian men,I hail una o! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Skipfr(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dino wan use e own hand scatter e family. I pity d wman sha. God go save us 4rm dese low waist n show ur bra n breast gals.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by atuboweke(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
another yoruba movie.............you can only see such movie amongst them.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Classicalman(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mr Dino, just marry d actress as 2nd wife. Case closed.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by ballabriggs: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: Its only in naija you see men commit adultery and go away with it because its a man's world! Woman no go ever get mouth,pata pata the man go buy am gift or say sorry. Nigerian men,I hail una o! undecided

Ehn ehn , stop that nonsense. From Bill Clinton to Tiger Woods, John Terry to Wayne Rooney, Ashley Cole to Jermaine Defoe, OBJ to Atiku, Ryan Giggs to Balotelli and now Dino. The list goes on and on and una still dey blame men. Even old man like Mandela still dey run up and down.

The question wey una suppose ask na say, "wetin we dey put inside that place wey all these men no dey fit stay for one place". Till then I no one hear kpim from all of una mouth

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Classicalman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: Its only in naija you see men commit adultery and go away with it because its a man's world! Woman no go ever get mouth,pata pata the man go buy am gift or say sorry. Nigerian men,I hail una o! undecided
We hail you too ohh, nwa ada.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by kokoye(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Good.

The rate at which these 'actresses' are shagging married men..na wah o.

Bose Ibidapo Obe wanted a baby from a big boy..and she got it...good for her.

Now she can make a movie out of this....as she no fit get child support. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
femliany: And his wife could be intelligent more than that bisi ibidapo
it shouldnt be could. l believe she is
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
See as the woman dey speak big grammar for her hubby ash***!

Women don suffer oh!
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg who was she referring to?her husband or his mistress? I'm kinda confused.
na the mistress of course! I can't see myself fighting with my fellow woman because of a man be it my husband or boyfriend! No man is worth fighting for. She for just respect herself and face her husband who is an adulterer. Mtscheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by enomakos(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
dino wan scatter him own house
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
apala911: Dino Melaye's Wife,tokunbo,attacks Hubby Openly Over Pregnancy Tale With Actress

Coming from the pregnancy mess controversial former Kogi lawmaker, Dino Melaye has been involved in with light skinned Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe, his legal wife, Tokunbo, has shown her displeasure over the matter.

Dino, known for his 'fight' against bad governance, has reportedly denied vehemently the responsibility of the pregnancy of Bisi, who he reportedly dated for some months before now. Dino and Tokunbo are married with three children.

Reacting to the pregnancy tale her husband is entangled in, Tokunbo took to twitter to tweet some sarcastic tweets about the issue, which has lingered on for some weeks now.

She first questioned a lady on why she would use Dino picture as a profile picture on her handle. "hi babes, just wondering why you have my husband's pix as your avatar?! I'm so sure he's not the 'D' (Dino)?! she queried

Her other tweets and retweets read, "You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a PHD in detecting bullsh*t! Don't lose yourself, trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you! If you want me, show me. If you need me, tell me. If you have me, show me off. If I'm worth it, fight for me.

"If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool ... realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserve. I forgive a lot, but I never forget what's said and done."

Tokunbo then concluded her set of tweets with "I rest my case, I hold my peace. One day the truth will [be] 'out' and everyone will know what you are! :-D (Dino?)."
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/19154/35/dino-melayes-wife-tokunbo-attacks-hubby-openly-ove.html
This woman deserves an award, especially for the bolded parts of her comment, that right there ladies and gentlemen, is a woman who knows her worth, she makes no room for bullsh*t.

Many in her position would have found their way to one pastor or the other to save their marriage, or gone on twitter to rave at said actress, but she took the bull by the horns and made it a double-edged sword, attack the dog who doesn't know the value of the bone he has right under his nose, but would rather go about eating sh*t.

If this were America, Dino would not have a job by 9 pm of the day that scandal erupted, the only good thing bout that nation is that they may be crappy in most areas, but where they want to have morals, they go full throttle, infidelity is not accepted on any level, even less when in government, but in this kalakuta republic, anything goes.

And as for the shameless actress that likes to show off other people's husbands.....

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
enomakos: dino wan scatter him own house
no be wan scatter, hin don scatter ram alredi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by TCD: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
femliany: And his wife could be intelligent more than that bisi ibidapo
Dino tell you say na intelligence him wan chook?
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by boron10(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg who was she referring to?her husband or his mistress? I'm kinda confused.
it is possible, 'ubersocials' allows you tweet more than 140 letters
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by ayoola2002(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
adora4u1: Beautiful family. You have boy, you have girl, what more do you want?! Some men would just use their own hands to cause wahala for themselves.
U can't understand enjoyment of having two wives.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by chiboy11(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
atuboweke: another yoruba movie.............you can only see such movie amongst them.
It remain jass aka native juju 2complete it, yoruba movies always end up in juju al re diabolic,dey can't leave witout jazz som1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya's Traditional Wedding Photos / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Oge Okoye Looking Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.