Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (42662 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by onthefence: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sadly adultery is not a crime in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Jodesky(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
She should have kept our cool. Coming out at this moment smirks of immaturity. How many people will she fight?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
adora4u1: Beautiful family. You have boy, you have girl, what more do you want?! Some men would just use their own hands to cause wahala for themselves.

U'll not understand..it only takes the fear of God to avoid it! So pls don't plame the guy, even if u marry the most beautiful banny for the world, YOU MUST CHEAT! Na God fit hold man no be wife or shildren!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by obi123: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg who was she referring to?her husband or his mistress? I'm kinda confused.
Btw how is it possible to write such epistle on twitter?

God bless you , i was just wondering the same thing
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by aare07(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Bisi - - Gold digger
meanwhile, doctor should step in, to stem the owner of the pregenant through DNA.....................
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
Jodesky: She should have kept our cool. Coming out at this moment smirks of immaturity. How many people will she fight?
I tire for the woman! Na only Bisi she know because she don get belle. There are still many other women outside flexing her husband! She go fight tire be dat.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
What's the point of all this sarcastic ranting about her husband on twitter? A wiser woman that knows and appreciates her position would handle this matter privately, especially when it concerns a husband that is a "big boy" in the Nigerian context. What was she thinking? That Mr. Federal Lawmaker would be faithful to her? Lol. She should be grateful that he did not bring Ibidapo Obe home as a second wife.

If she can't stand the "bullshit" that inevitably comes with marrying a rich politician in Nigeria, then divorce is probably a good option she might consider. . .I'm sure the likes of Ibidapo and umpteen other concubines would be hoping she is vexed enough to consider this option.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by touchmehard: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
apala911: Dino Melaye's Wife,tokunbo,attacks Hubby Openly Over Pregnancy Tale With Actress

Coming from the pregnancy mess controversial former Kogi lawmaker, Dino Melaye has been involved in with light skinned Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe, his legal wife, Tokunbo, has shown her displeasure over the matter.

Haba Madam, were there no signs of all these while when your husband Dino was busy dancing Alingo between Bisi's legs?

Dino, known for his 'fight' against bad governance, has reportedly denied vehemently the responsibility of the pregnancy of Bisi, who he reportedly dated for some months before now. Dino and Tokunbo are married with three children.

No no no, it's Dino, known for his "fight" against faithfulness to spouse.....

Reacting to the pregnancy tale her husband is entangled in, Tokunbo took to twitter to tweet some sarcastic tweets about the issue, which has lingered on for some weeks now.

[b]Eeeyaaaaa
cry

She first questioned a lady on why she would use Dino picture as a profile picture on her handle. "hi babes, just wondering why you have my husband's pix as your avatar?! I'm so sure he's not the 'D' (Dino)?! she queried

I think it's because he's a forcing-hard public figure kiss

Her other tweets and retweets read, "You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a PHD in detecting bullsh*t! Don't lose yourself, trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you! If you want me, show me. If you need me, tell me. If you have me, show me off. If I'm worth it, fight for me.

Uh oh! Dino loves you but he just can't stick to one woman, he can't even stick to just two, talk less of one...have you heard of Lola Alao? Just asking sha

"Trust is like paper…Once it’s crumpled, it can’t be perfect again. There's a limit to what one can take, if you keep piling load on the camels back, there comes a point that back will surely break! Never lie to the girl of your life, for the girl of the night.
[/b]
Oh Dino why would you do this to your wife nah, it's unfair o!

"If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool ... realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserve. I forgive a lot, but I never forget what's said and done."

Tokunbo then concluded her set of tweets with "I rest my case, I hold my peace. One day the truth will [be] 'out' and everyone will know what you are! :-D (Dino?)."

What else are we waiting for! Breeze don blow and we don see fowl nyash grin grin

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/19154/35/dino-melayes-wife-tokunbo-attacks-hubby-openly-ove.html
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Women are stupid creatures.

Your husband cheats on you and there's a possibility that he impregnated his LovePeddler, and yet you find it more worthwhile to attack the LovePeddler.

Mrs. Malaye, if you dont PUBLICLY let your husband know what he did was wrong, you're as ediotic as I thought you were.

Feminized ediots.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Evie007: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmmm undecided
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
aare07: Bisi - - Gold digger
meanwhile, doctor should step in, to stem the owner of the pregenant through DNA.....................
Here comes the next Nobel price winner in the field of medicine

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
pro01: What's the point of all this sarcastic ranting about her husband on twitter? A wiser woman that knows and appreciates her position would handle this matter privately, especially when it concerns a husband that is a "big boy" in the Nigerian context. What was she thinking? That Mr. Federal Lawmaker would be faithful to her? Lol. She should be grateful that he did not bring Ibidapo Obe home as a second wife.

If she can't stand the "bullshit" that inevitably comes with marrying a rich politician in Nigeria, then divorce is probably a good option she might consider. . .I'm sure the likes of Ibidapo and umpteen other concubines would be hoping she is vexed enough to consider this option.

My friend, keep quiet.

Privately handle a cheater? Yea, keep it quiet until he moves on to the next pawpaw. Aiight.

Esp when the "other woman" already publicized his affair?

And Bisi, shame on you. Stop forcing your shameless acts on a man who doesn't want his kid. Pick up your dignity and take care of your pikin yourself.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by freecocoa(f): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: na the mistress of course! I can't see myself fighting with my fellow woman because of a man be it my husband or boyfriend! No man is worth fighting for. She for just respect herself and face her husband who is an adulterer. Mtscheeew!
Err mm is she was talking to the mistress, then what's all that stuff about love me, show me off, care for me bla bla bla? seems like the woman is senseless.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Useless women and their cheating husbands. bleeping annoys me.
How can two reasonable ppl be fighting over such an ugly barbaric looking neanderthal.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by gen2briz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
I beg who Is dino?
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
gen2briz: I beg who Is dino?
Dino Melaye is an elder brother to Tiger Woods. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by greaterlove(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: Err mm is she was talking to the mistress, then what's all that stuff about love me, show me off, care for me bla bla bla? seems like the woman is senseless.
she was refering to dino...... she handled it the best she could, only God knows the pain and humiliation she and her kids are going through.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by utch(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg who was she referring to?her husband or his mistress? I'm kinda confused.
Btw how is it possible to write such epistle on twitter?
My thought exactly.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by frainc(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
dont be like bisi ibidapo. get your own life patnar. check my signature for more info.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

My friend, keep quiet.

Privately handle a cheater? Yea, keep it quiet until he moves on to the next pawpaw. Aiight.

Esp when the "other woman" already publicized his affair?

And Bisi, shame on you. Stop forcing your shameless acts on a man who doesn't want his kid. Pick up your dignity and take care of your pikin yourself.

Omode yi, E be like say you wan do frog jump across the Atlantic Ocean abi. Beta be kiaful. Meanwhile, don't worry. SHebi you too go like marry Senator; by Allah's grace your wish would come true. Then we'll see how you would handle oga's "cheating" (which is inevitable) and what the consequences of your reaction would be.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Demdem(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
This Bisi of a girl is very useless. She cant claim that she never knew Dino was married so why the hell did she agree to date him if at all is true
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by fabees(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
:PHahahah! Bad Boi Dino, cnt stop laughn. I can smell Corruption Oozing from evri coner of his life yet his always on other peoples case. *tounge out* + dancing Azonto.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by gossips(f): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
I really would like to understand this craze of sharing private matters on social media.
I'd keep quiet if I were in her shoes. Tweeting about it is just the dumbest thing to do. We, the public, do not have to be fed on how you're going to handle the case of your cheating husband and his mistress.
Woman, grow up!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by highlandre(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
I honestly believe something transpired between Dino and Bisi, though the former might not have anticipated the pregnancy tale of Bisi Omo-Logbalogba.

The bottom line is "no one is a saint", not even Mr. Integrity Melaye! As for Bisi, don't act as if you didn't know Dino Melaye was married with kids before subsisting the pregnancy. Better luck next time trying to hook another person's man!
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by acidtalk: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Can some people just SHUT UP for once and reason?

Some are saying the woman isn't attacking her husband but only the lovepeddler, can you all see the writeup about the Master and PH.D, or the crumbling paper and even the camel back?

Some others are saying she shouldn't have voiced out, yet so many people on different sites were clamoring for the lady to speak out. Now she has as these same people are insulting her.

Enough of all this FOLLOW FOLLOW mentality. You all have brains and should learn to make use of it.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by gossips(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demdem: This Bisi of a girl is very useless. She cant claim that she never knew Dino was married so why the hell did she agree to date him if at all is true

It depends on his/her religion and belief.
Polygamy exists, remember?
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by frainc(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
dont be like ibidapo. check my signature and call me.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by acidtalk: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
For all those condemning Bisi for dating and even getting pregnant for Dino, read the thread below and see why ladies prefer married men over single guys.

https://www.nairaland.com/1067543/why-ladies-prefer-date-married
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by frainc(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
dont be like ibidapo. check my signature and call me..
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by juman(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
This confirmed all what we use to read about Bisi escapade.

Shior on her. Yẹyẹ woman. Hiss.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by Xeedorf: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Bisi omologbalogba with Dino melaye, lailai, it cannot be!
bisi omoalata to honorable melaye. best joke of de year
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales by EzePromoe: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: na the mistress of course! I can't see myself fighting with my fellow woman because of a man be it my husband or boyfriend! No man is worth fighting for. She for just respect herself and face her husband who is an adulterer. Mtscheeew!
I'll okay you if you mean your boyfriend but for your husband undecided do you mean you will beat him or throw insults at him without even confirming if the 3rd party is saying the truth or not? SMH. Please think it well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence / M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu / Oge Okoye Looking Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.