Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Gambia Claims Cure For HIV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gambia Claims Cure For HIV (757 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gambia Claims Cure For HIV by Yaya6: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
The Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has said that dozens of HIVand AIDS patients in the tiny West African state have been cured using his secret concoction of boiled herbs, Reuters reports.

Jammeh first announced he had found a natural remedy to cure HIV and AIDS in 2007, stirring anger among Western medical experts who claimed he was giving false hope to the sick.

“Who am I to expect that everybody would praise me,’’ Jammeh said in a state television broadcast on Sunday evening, announcing that 68 patients had been cured and discharged from a treatment centre.

“Just as the Prophet Mohammed prevailed and established Islam, I have also prevailed to cure HIV/AIDS to the point that 68 are being discharged today,’’ he said.

The World Health Organisation and the UN have said Jammeh’s HIV/AIDS treatment is alarming mainly because patients are required to cease their anti-retroviral drugs making them more prone to infection.

The president said the cured group was the seventh batch of HIV/AIDS patients undergoing his herbal remedy to have been discharged since the treatments began five years ago.

http://www.punchng.com/news/the-gambia-claims-cure-for-hiv/
Re: The Gambia Claims Cure For HIV by Ogbeifunemma234: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2018
I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man . I've been on Drugs since 2013,I was tested HIV+.
Due to some Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my girlfriend ,and we went separate ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my girlfriend is back with me and we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr. Saibu can't solve. HIS MAIL ADDRESS drsaibu2@gmail. com or call/whatsapp +2348064438762 for solution. Need any info about doc call or text me on WhatsApp
+18438885874
Re: The Gambia Claims Cure For HIV by deboysben(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Ogbeifunemma234:
I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man . I've been on Drugs since 2013,I was tested HIV+.
Due to some Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my girlfriend ,and we went separate ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my girlfriend is back with me and we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr. Saibu can't solve. HIS MAIL ADDRESS drsaibu2@gmail. com or call/whatsapp +2348064438762 for solution. Need any info about doc call or text me on WhatsApp
+18438885874
scam
Re: The Gambia Claims Cure For HIV by mrvitalis(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ogbeifunemma234:
+18438885874
On a serious note would someone foolishly fall for this scam?
Re: The Gambia Claims Cure For HIV by Toosure70: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
I know of one old man doing it in badagry too. I real o

(1) (Reply)

The Joke Called Nigeria:The Politics of Ethnicism / Ribadu, Orosanye Trade Words Over Petroleum Sector Report Before Jonathan / The Real Linclon That Won't Be Depicted In Spielberg Upcoming Movie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.