Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Trust Me,liberia Will Fall! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trust Me,liberia Will Fall! (506 Views)

Liberia Investigates 6-1 Defeat To Nigeria / Nigeria Vs Liberia (6 - 1): AFCON 2013 Qualifier On Saturday October-13-2012 / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust Me,liberia Will Fall! by ojuola1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Super Eagles boss, Stephen Keshi, has assured Nigerians and especially Governor Liyel Imoke of Cross River and the people of the state that the national team will be victorious on Saturday when they square up against Liberia at the UJ Esuene Stadium.

Keshi ,who was overwhelmed by the huge reception accorded the team on arrival at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport, thanked the leadership of the state and urged Nigerians to continue to pray for the team. “Because by God’s grace come Saturday we will give the nation a sweet victory and qualify for the Nations Cup in South Africa...

Read more sports news here=>http:///sports

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Set To Retire From Football / Mikel Is Comfortable With Clattenburg Officiating In Chelsea's Game / Kenneth Omeruo, Brown Ideye, Bright Dike & Uche Kalu Arrive Eagles Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.