Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ (24027 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / CAF African Nations Championship: South Africa 2014 / U17 African Nations Cup Thread (all About 2013 U17 Nations Cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Millena(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2008
Where is Mukina2? We need u 2 cry some river here 4 ur elephants crickets of CIV. tongue tongue tongue
I told U CIV aint winning anything. My apologies 2 Kolo & Eboue.
At least Nigeria didnt conceed 8 goals in 2 matches.
cheesy cheesy
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Isis1(f): 5:50am On Feb 11, 2008
Wow! what a match! smiley
I am very happy our national team didn't disappoint us grin
let me add some pictures:

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Isis1(f): 6:06am On Feb 11, 2008
And more pictures smiley

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Isis1(f): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2008
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy where is camegirl tongue grin Egypt got you guys twice tongue enjoy . grin
Dinnozo thanks tongue
Millen put a sock in it tongue grin

Egypt- Cameroun highlights

[flash=425,355]http://youtube.com/watch/v/HACvobt_oOA[/flash]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by camegirl(f): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2008
we made it to the finals. when is Gambia playing with sierra leone? or are they playing with madagascar? when is their finals grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by camegirl(f): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2008
we made it to the finals. when is Gambia playing with sierra leone? or are they playing with madagascar? when is their finals grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Millena(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2008
mukina2:

Millen put a sock in it tongue grin

U know U have a place in my heart. All the same tongue tongue tongue tongue . I have the last laugh wink wink : cheesy grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2008
camegirl:

sharrrap tongue at least Egypt didnt beat us twice grin grin grin tongue

@ millena
last laugh where tongue grin where did u guys crash out? tongue grin
Almighty CIV tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2008
I am the one having the lastest laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naija is coming back to show una pepper ooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=5pt]I don't want to se any post from Mukina[/size]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2008
you shall see a post from me angry

leave my CIV alone o b4 i show u chinese pepper tongue grin

i thought you missed your way home grin where have you been? tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
No no No
I'm away from home, need to complete a degree and have limited chances to internet[size=3pt], browsing from a cafe[/size]
[size=14pt]God Bless Our Baba land Naija[/size]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2008
tongue ok . stay in school o [size=3pt]are you in Uni of Ghana @ legon?[/size] tongue

God bless my Sierra leone cheesy and likkle Gambia and Yaya Toure kiss
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
That is none of your business
Sierra leaone? shocked shocked shocked
May one of this breaks i will make a trip to little Gambia tongue tongue

[size=17pt]Africa Rocks[/size] [size=4pt]what will be the usefulness of this thread noe that the nations cup is over[/size]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2008
hehehehe scared? tongue grin grin grin

its Sierra Leone angry tongue

you will need a visa grin . am sure you will be rejected grin grin

[size=3pt]wetin concern you with my thread tongue[/size]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
[size=5pt]It's going to be a useless thread[/size]

Little Gambia will be very happy with someone like me coming to their country, I'm sure the ambassador will offer to pay the trip bill wink
I mean it, i'll come there for a reasearch [size=5pt]7mins to go[/size]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
[size=3pt] tongue tongue tongue grin lif the thread alone[/size]

angry u dey crase grin you will be jailed when you get here that is if you make it grin

hehe you mean the Nigerian Ambassador? tongue
[size=3pt]
hehe yeah its time for you to go to bed tongue[/size]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Millena(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2008
CAF names Best XI for Ghana 2008 ACN
10/02/2008,

The confederation of African Football (CAF) has released the Best XI for the 26th MTN Africa Cup of Nations, Ghana 2008.

The team was decided by the Technical Study Group (TSG) after careful observations of the tournament matches.

Best XI

Essam El Hadary (Egypt)

Geremi Njitap (Cameroon)

Wael Gomaa (Egypt)

Michael Essien (Ghana)

Sulley Muntari (Ghana)

Yaya Touré (Cote d’Ivoire) grin grin

Alexandre Song (Cameroon)

Hosny Abd Rabou (Egypt)

Mohamed Aboutreika (Egypt)

Amr Zaky (Egypt)

Manucho (Angola)

Substitutes

Richard Kingson (Ghana)

Hany Saïd (Egypt)

Ahmed Fathy (Egypt)

Frej Saber (Tunisia)

Stephane Mbia (Cameroon)

Didier Drogba (Cote I’voire)

Kader Keita (Cote d’Ivoire)

**cafonline.com
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Isis1(f): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2008
This is even getting better smiley
Thank you Millena for posting this

Millena:

CAF names Best XI for Ghana 2008 ACN
10/02/2008,

The confederation of African Football (CAF) has released the Best XI for the 26th MTN Africa Cup of Nations, Ghana 2008.

The team was decided by the Technical Study Group (TSG) after careful observations of the tournament matches.

Best XI

Essam El Hadary [size=13pt](Egypt)[/size]

Geremi Njitap (Cameroon)

Wael Gomaa [size=13pt](Egypt)[/size]

Michael Essien (Ghana)

Sulley Muntari (Ghana)

Yaya Touré (Cote d’Ivoire)

Alexandre Song (Cameroon)

Hosny Abd Rabou [size=13pt](Egypt)[/size]

Mohamed Aboutreika [size=13pt](Egypt)[/size]

Amr Zaky [size=13pt](Egypt)[/size]

Manucho (Angola)

Substitutes

Richard Kingson (Ghana)

Hany Saïd [size=13pt](Egypt)[/size]

Ahmed Fathy [size=13pt](Egypt)[/size]

Frej Saber (Tunisia)

Stephane Mbia (Cameroon)

Didier Drogba (Cote I’voire)

Kader Keita (Cote d’Ivoire)

5 of the 11 players are from Egypt smiley
and another 2 of the 7 substitutes smiley

@ folahann: Excuse me , but I do reserve the rights to the last laugh in here wink grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Millena(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2008
The wining team almost certainly dominates the tournament's best XI at the end of each tournament. Congrats Isis and---Egypt.
The rest of the pack has to wait till at least, 2years.
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
Millena angry na bad belle dey do you tongue

why strike through Yaya's name grin

the boy is just too good kiss kiss
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Millena(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2008
mukina2:

Millena angry na bad belle dey do you tongue

why strike through Yaya's name grin

the boy is just too bad kiss kiss
He has no balls.

grin grin grin grin grin

Why he go join that silly team wey beat my darling Arsenal for UCL finals? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
Millena:

grin grin grin grin grin

Why he go join that silly team wey beat my darling Arsenal for UCL finals? embarassed embarassed embarassed

na Wenger o embarassed nor gree buy my luff, sotay Barca con tiff am angry
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

why did you edit my post angry angry

abeg change am back o angry tongue tongue grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Millena(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2008
Me edit ur post? No be u write am like dat? tongue tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2008
na lie jo . angry tongue

why would i post something like that about Yaya kiss angry
you berra edit b4 i e-kill you .
today na today grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Millena(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2008
e-kill me? shocked shocked U be witch?
Abeg use ur hand do am joo.
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2008
you want to know? grin tongue

dnt be joking with Yaya angry grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2008
Suprised this is on sports section told you it's going to be a uselesss thread
MUKINA2
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2008
Fola Fola Folahann angry

i go wound persin today oh angry mind yasef angry

grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by loffers(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
millena, abi wetin then dey call ur name , how u take get all these ur bogus stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The President Of CONMEBOL Honors Lionel Messi With The ‘Baton Of Football’ / Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert / Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.