Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (27677 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun Osewa, Nairaland Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders / Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Seun(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
yinkuscious:
can u still say the same thing now ?
At the moment I don't think I even have female friends. My focus is on one necessary thing and the important things that will likely follow.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ritababe(f): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
cry tongue

Well I don't believe I can have it all.

why not? you are successful a man every girl will dream of please do and climb the alter.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by MrTips: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
At the moment I don't think I even have female friends. My focus is on one necessary thing and the important things that will likely follow.

1 Like

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by yinkuscious(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oga Seun just broke the heart of "some" ladies... I just hope that it is not that u don't want to marry
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by nanaiza: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
ritababe:

why not? you are successful a man every woman will dream of please do and climb the alter.

R u sure? Do you really really know him, he may be fifty shades of ash.... we never can say.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ritababe(f): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
nanaiza:

R u sure? Do you really really know him, he may be fifty shades of ash.... we never can say.

so far he has money no problemo
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by nanaiza: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
ritababe:

so far he has money no problemo

Hmmmm, manageable ko?
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Seun(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
nanaiza:
What's fifty shades of ash?
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ksstroud: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:

Tis the latest coinage
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Seun(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
What's 50 shades of ash?
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Bookiemart01(f): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun, can I change my Monika?

Seun:
What's 50 shades of ash?
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ashedzi: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:

Please help me change my name from Ashedzi to FavouredMomma. I used my name to open my nairaland account. Seun, I hve been on this change of name thing.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by MrTips: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
What's 50 shades of ash?
Just a coinage.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Seun(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'd like to beg helpful people to please explain what "he may be fifty shades of ash" means. I need to know what it means, please. Thanks.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by DatBossAssChick(f): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Seun:
I'd like to beg helpful people to please explain what "he may be fifty shades of ash" means. I need to know what it means, please. Thanks.
Watch fifty shades of grey you'll get your answer there.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Ayo081(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Seun, can I change my Monika?

yes u can
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by hayorzzyzx(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Bookiemart01(f): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Please how do I do that? I want to change my moniker.

Ayo081:

yes u can
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by nanaiza: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Seun:

Well

The movie '50 shades of grey'

Just changed mine to ash... grin
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Ayo081(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Please how do I do that? I want to change my moniker.

MT and beg @seun, he has helped the likes of @Bolded and @Tallesty1
https://www.nairaland.com/1842074/how-change-moniker-username-all
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ashedzi: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seun:

Pls kindly change my username from Ashedzi to FavouredMomma, I opened the account with my real name, I have been on this change of name thing over a month now. Thanks
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by seunajia: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hi Seun,

I don't know the scale you guys work on and honestly I don't care at this moment. How charitable is it that you leave posters who abuse the sensibilities of all Nigerians by calling the president various names including "dullard" while going after those who rebuke and reprimand them.

How much of an aberration is it that a nairalander can insult the person of the president, yet you have laws that ban others for insulting such nairalanders.

Pick any politics thread on the front page and you'll find a boatload of evidence. This trend is wrong and must stop. You must be remember that you take responsibility for the indiscretions of your MODs.

Have a good day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by adebakin2016(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good day Seun,

I wish to call your attention to several false and malicious posts about me on this forum by one Goodness Amadi who uses the accounts of nobody and dukweuk4africa on Nairaland. He is a disgruntled former employee of the company I presently work for who failed in his attempt to extort money from the company through several blackmail attempts and threats. I have pictures of him in handcuff when he confessed to the crime of extortion and blackmail to the Nigerian police and was subsequently charged to court and remanded at the Port Harcourt prison. Goodness Amadi is currently on bail from these crime. He has called me a fraud, homosexual, member of the most dangerous terror group in Africa (Al-Shabab) and more. The posts have caused me untold hardship and pain among my friends, business associates and family. My children are being mocked as kids of terrorist which is affecting them psychologically and mentally.

Kindly help me remove the following posts that has my name and picture:

1) EXPOSED: A Nigerian Sponsors Al Shabab Terrorist In Kenya And Somalia
Weblink: https://www.nairaland.com/2816430/exposed-nigerian-sponsors-al-shabab#41226359

2) $5billion USD Scam Done By A Nigerian And His Gangs - Crime - Nairaland
Weblink: https://www.nairaland.com/2814163/5billion-usd-scam-done-nigerian#41191523

3) Notorious Nigerian And His Gang Dupes Africans - Crime - Nairaland
Weblink: https://www.nairaland.com/2813667/notorious-nigerian-gang-dupes-africans#41182641

4) Dukwe, Uk4frica Defrauds Widows, Elderly And Others In Billion Naira Scam - Crime - Nairaland
Weblink: https://www.nairaland.com/2645020/dukwe-uk4frica-defrauds-widows-elderly#41063072

Thank you for your anticipated prompt response to my request as failure to do so will force me to seek alternative means for redress this issue.

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by 1academia: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Mr. Seun
I place an ad not up to 1 week ago but i noticed it was removed since Friday...
I would like to know why.

1Academia
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ultimatex(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Seun, can you please send to me a means of contacting you.
I have a great deal for you.

My Email: cidokonicholas@gmail.com
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Lakeside247(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please kindly advice me about changing the email address that was used in registering my account. I have since lost access to the mail. I want to change to a new email address.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 01, 2016
Seun:
Just 4 wives? I was thinking about something like 12! grin

Anyway, I'll be away for a while, so you might not see many forum updates or new editors' picks on the home page for the night.
oh....This was seun in 2005 ! embarassed embarassed
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by BISolutionsng: 2:38pm On May 11, 2016
Hello Mr Seun,
Lovely work you are doing, we really appreciate you. We did a post that made it to the front page of Nairaland, but one of the pictures attached to that post we do not have permission to use. we are trying to take it down but we cant, can you help us to that please, you can reach us via mail :info@biempowerment.com
www.biempowerment.com
#weLovegraduates
#WeEmpowerYouths

Regards,
BIEmpowerment Team

cc @lalasticlala seun
Seun:
Hello,

My name is Seun Osewa and I'm your host. Welcome to the Nairaland Forum! Feel free to ask me any personal questions here and I'll see how I can answer them.

Ladies, I want you to know that I believe myself to be more handsome than, well, just about every other man you've met or will ever meet! grin

That's it then,
Seun.
Home Page: www.seunosewa.com
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by aventura: 11:58am On May 19, 2016
Ash for asha o
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Suen, please just say "hi" to me! Thanks wink
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by NigerianHowTo: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Good Morning Oluwaseun Osewa.

I have some ideas I'd love to share with you and get your opinion on. It's something a little similar to how Nairaland works, but much more different. I'd appreciate if you could hit me up on nigerianhowto@gmail.com. I anticipate a quick response Sir.

Thanks a lot. I hope this thread is still active though.

1 Like

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Bring back the seun of then.

See the way ladies were falling for him
I'm angry though

I was 13 then. .eyah

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NGO's And Charitable Organizations Worth Supporting in Nigeria / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? / Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.