Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring (1525 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun Osewa, Nairaland Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2012
Oga Seun, when U̶̲̥̅̊ were upgrading nairaland, did you do your research properly?

Ever since this upgrade, many pple have left and I hardly even log into forum anymore. Why don't we receive email notifications anymore? Where is the scroll down button? Where is everyone?

Abeg U̶̲̥̅̊ have used your own hands to ruin this jolly site.

sad
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by abouzaid: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2012
Seun, ur not doing a good job on this site, 90% of the threads are stale, pls hire some nairalanders as moderators to populate the forum with interesting posts. A little token to cover their internet subscribtions will do wonders, remember, competitors can easily catch in on the current dissatisfaction
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by chuksikem(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
segun ..ow do i quote people on this ur new forum undecided undecided
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by Callotti: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
Please, it is not boring o.
Let trouble-makers quench for a change.
People can take their lives seriously for once, on or off NL.
Praise God! kiss

Oh yes! One more friendship request coming in. wink

NO FEMALES PLEASE!!!
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by Biggoozz: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
It beats me how this Seun guy as smart as he is has refused to heed the Niraland community advising him against this change who are in the majority. I'm just looking out for another forum where i can have all daily news digested and interact with fellow Nigerians and stop visiting entirely sad
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by Callotti: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
Abeg make all of una comot make only me wan remain for hia!
Disgruntled kids.
Instead of una to work with the dude, una dey stress am out.
If na me hehn. . . . I for BAN all these useless topics I swear.
DID YOU GIVE HIM ANY MONEY TO RUN NAIRALAND?
I don't like Seun, God knows. . .but you whinos make me sick.
GET A LIFE! angry

One more topic of this nature AND MAY THAT PERSON DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEFORE MIDNIGHT IN WHAT EVER TIME ZONE HE OR SHE MAY RESIDE AMEN!!!!!angry

pDude, you are my 'FRIEND'. . .PLEASE TAKE YA TIME O OR WE GO QUARREL SERIOUSLY!!!! DON'T OPEN THREADS LIKE THIS. IF YOU WANNO CRY, GO HOME AND CRY QUIETLY. angry

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by Aringarosa(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Seun, pls revert back to the old Nl, everybody keeps telling you. Listen to the voice of the majority!
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by ifyalways(f): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
LMAO!

Im not a fan of this new nld but seriously the 'cry baby and whining threads' are now something else.
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
Callotti: Abeg make all of una comot make only me wan remain for hia!
Disgruntled kids.
Instead of una to work with the dude, una dey stress am out.
If na me hehn. . . . I for BAN all these useless topics I swear.
DID YOU GIVE HIM ANY MONEY TO RUN NAIRALAND?
I don't like Seun, God knows. . .but you whinos make me sick.
GET A LIFE! angry

One more topic of this nature AND MAY THAT PERSON DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEFORE MIDNIGHT IN WHAT EVER TIME ZONE HE OR SHE MAY RESIDE AMEN!!!!!angry

pDude, you are my 'FRIEND'. . .PLEASE TAKE YA TIME O OR WE GO QUARREL SERIOUSLY!!!! DON'T OPEN THREADS LIKE THIS. IF YOU WANNO CRY, GO HOME AND CRY QUIETLY. angry

Muchechecheche! grin grin

Ok madam. I nor go open thread like dis again lai lai to lai lai! Ehen!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by Callotti: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2012
pDude:

Muchechecheche! grin grin

Ok madam. I nor go open thread like dis again lai lai to lai lai! Ehen!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
As evil spirits don dey vanish comot for NL, you nor like am?
1Like for you my darling 'friend'! wink
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by InkedNerd(f): 12:57am On Mar 22, 2012
Boring is an understatement. It's still ugly and nonfunctional. So far, the only plus I have seen is being able to quote people directly no matter how long ago they posted their comment--the downside to that is that you literally have to create separate tabs on your browser just to grab quotes from people so you can add them to one comment page.

Biggoozz: It beats me how this Seun guy as smart as he is has refused to heed the Niraland community advising him against this change who are in the majority. I'm just looking out for another forum where i can have all daily news digested and interact with fellow Nigerians and stop visiting entirely sad

Mehn, I know what you mean! Don't be surprised if it never changes because he doesn't actually think that people will find something better that can cater to what they initially liked about nairaland.
Re: Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring by donnie(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2012
Dont mind him. He used to be my friend but not anymore.
He's not available anywhere...not here...not anywhere.
He doesnt even respond to emails. What really is he up to?

(1) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Appointment Of Service Chiefs / Don't Give Up : Ten Lessons From The Story Of Isaac / Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Ediba - UGEP Road In Cross River (VDIA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.