Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164137 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2012
ik121: Cy my bro pz ignor dat b.itch. She'z bitter yeah but at d same time bein sarcastic nd indirectly telin u she made it widout u. Ok she made a gud result so f**kin wat?? Who givs a f**k?? Na u send am skool? Pz ignor her nd dnt respond or pick her calls cos dat m.enstrual pad is lukn 4 a way 2 comm bak 2 ur life nd giv u a bitter dose. U cald her an 'ex', do u knw wher ex's belong? The trash bin. Plz click on my username nd go tru my topic about an ex, wise up bro.
too raw, bro...give the girl a break...she is human too no matter what transpired between them...yuck
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CrazyMan(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2012
CY09: Please house, I know some issues shoul be confidential, but I just want to get diff opinion on this issue as it is bothering me...I woke to see the below text message of my ex who is still in school, when I got the text I just waved it, but surprisingly her thoughts kept resurfacing...I know she feels bitter with me cos we broke up when she was writing her exam and she is just trying to get back to me.
I would have loved to post this in the romance section, but I know I will get loads and loads of but sane and insane advice, so I decided to bring this here cos here is more like a Family to me...Below is the text:

"Tank God ur tots neva affected my result. Am proud 2 say dt i mde d best result dis semester without any reference. Once again tnx 4 d bitter moments".

Now, for the guyz, if you were in my shoe what will you do, reply congratulating her or what?...and for the ladies in here, do you think I should just ignore the text?...Awaiting your responses.
I once experienced something similar (that was in 2010) my ex sent me a text message, inviting me for her wedding at Nnewi.

At first, it sounded like an insult to me, but I told myself...she has moved on; so if I keep licking my wounds and refuse to grow up, I wouldn't be doing myself any good.

Guess what...I went for the weeding, I even bough her a gift. So whatever her motive behind the invitation was, it back fired. Because my actions that day showed clearly that I've moved on.

Now to you...I would suggest that you reply that text message and tell her how happy you are for her graduation.

If you show any kind of anger, bitterness, hatred etc, then her plan has worked perfectly.

Just act like a robot and celebrate with her...I'm sure that wherever she is, when she sees your reply, she would be very confused.

That's my opinion though.

Good luck.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ik121: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2012
Abeg, Goodmornin house jare!!! This ex's nd dia wahala sef. If u'v nt bn into ds game u won't undastand. Romance ko, luv ni. Contact ex my yansh. Mtshwww
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2012
psoto:
But Prof, I submitted it last week.
Both the soft copy and hard copy.

Old age is telling on Prof!grin
I just returned from the researchers retreat on last Sunday, so which prof did you exactly submit too.. Not me I guess
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2012
Tmany: just a suggestion to the house, can we discuss about the benefits of nysc, if the there are any and disadvantages of nysc as tomorrow topic. .
I think datz very good.
But a quick note b4 d discussion starts:
Sum advantages can b a disadvantage for some ppl.
(Eg: nysc food is a disadvantage 4 CY. But advantage for GC grin grin )

So maybe we shouldn't categorise based on advantages n disadvantages. But just general characteristics n challenges.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2012
IK that was too harsh and unwarranted.
Hope you don't mind your ex saying all those about you?
#Straight Face#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2012
@CRAZY MAN, that sounds much better.
Do you mind if I call you "CM" for short?
I don't feel comfortable writing the full version.smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2012
ogbeche77:
I just returned from the researchers retreat on last Sunday, so which prof did you exactly submit too.. Not me I guess
Sir, I submitted them directly τ̅☺ you.
I remember you were on the phone,
Talking τ̅☺ a lady,
So you asked me τ̅☺ drop it and leave!
Do you remember now sir?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2012
princessmia:
I think datz very good.
But a quick note b4 d discussion starts:
Sum advantages can b a disadvantage for some ppl.
(Eg: nysc food is a disadvantage 4 CY. But advantage for GC grin grin )

So maybe we shouldn't categorise based on advantages n disadvantages. But just general characteristics n challenges.
gringringrin
Very good example!

I'm not sure I won't talk about that topic with vexation.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ik121: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2012
ik121: Abeg, Goodmornin house jare!!! This ex's nd dia wahala sef. If u'v nt bn into ds game u won't undastand. Romance ko, luv ni. Contact ex my yansh. Mtshwww
Follow the advice you get at the romance section at your own peril...
ogbeche nd crazyman who edited my post? I did not write "Follow the advice you get at the romance section at your own peril..." wats dis naa.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2012
ik121: ogbeche nd crazyman who edited my post? I did not write "Follow the advice you get at the romance section at your own peril..." wats dis naa.
I intend quoting you.. That follow the advice you get at the romance section at your peril..
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2012
CY09: Please house, I know some issues shoul be confidential, but I just want to get diff opinion on this issue as it is bothering me...I woke to see the below text message of my ex who is still in school, when I got the text I just waved it, but surprisingly her thoughts kept resurfacing...I know she feels bitter with me cos we broke up when she was writing her exam and she is just trying to get back to me.
I would have loved to post this in the romance section, but I know I will get loads and loads of but sane and insane advice, so I decided to bring this here cos here is more like a Family to me...Below is the text:

"Tank God ur tots neva affected my result. Am proud 2 say dt i mde d best result dis semester without any reference. Once again tnx 4 d bitter moments".

Now, for the guyz, if you were in my shoe what will you do, reply congratulating her or what?...and for the ladies in here, do you think I should just ignore the text?...Awaiting your responses.

Reply with this:
"I'm sorry I hurt you."
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
yamunla: Pls house i have a little problem.i was mobilized for dis batch C but my name was mispelt on the mobilization list.instead of akinjomo they wrote akinjumo and am scared because the correction of name has closed in my school.some people are sayin i can stil corect my name wen call up letter arrives,some people said i can even corect it in camp,while some say i wont be able to go in this batch C again.some guys even said my skul can minute on my call up letter and am good to go.pls i need ur advice
Well, its too late τ̅☺ start blaming you about or asking you why you didn't correct it before, solution is the way forward.
I think it can be corrected in camp. But make it known τ̅☺ your school too, so that if there's anything they'll give you or minute on it, you'll be able τ̅☺ get it.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2012
like seriously, why would I talk about that when I have not been there? For e.g the food, I dont even know how it taste, so what will I say abou it?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2012
yamunla: Pls house i have a little problem.i was mobilized for dis batch C but my name was mispelt on the mobilization list.instead of akinjomo they wrote akinjumo and am scared because the correction of name has closed in my school.some people are sayin i can stil corect my name wen call up letter arrives,some people said i can even corect it in camp,while some say i wont be able to go in this batch C again.some guys even said my skul can minute on my call up letter and am good to go.pls i need ur advice

@Yamula, Psoto has answered you well...I support letting your school know, if they can help you out fine, but if they can't i will suggest you go to camp and sort yourself out...I doubt if they will deny you camping just because of that, the worst that will happen is you being delayed for registration at the camp...So don't bother much, just relax and make necessary preparation for camping.

psoto:
Well, its too late τ̅☺ start blaming you about or asking you why you didn't correct it before, solution is the way forward.
I think it can be corrected in camp. But make it known τ̅☺ your school too, so that if there's anything they'll give you or minute on it, you'll be able τ̅☺ get it.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Chokolee(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2012
GOOD MORNING my honourables in the house! The last time i visited this great house, you guys were still in house one, i was amased when i discovered that you have relocated to almost four places cos of the Euphoria and Optimism. Its with great pleasure I join in the enthusiastic vigour you guys actuate, this is because the fun in near and the challenge is close. Keep the hope alive,keep the fire burning in anticipation of better things ahead. Camp is fun i must confess (though determined by the state sometimes), please expect lots of fun, dont allow anybody to discourage you.
I am a serving batch B corp member, we are expecting you guys to join us uphold our nation and always obey the clarion call...
#Loud parade voice# aissseeee; are you good to go?? Stand at attention!! While i check how fit you are!! Paraaade!! !! eyes right!!
..lol its gonno be fun, i would be checking back in to see maybe i might be of help...have a nice day ya all.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ik121: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2012
psoto: IK that was too harsh and unwarranted.
Hope you don't mind your ex saying all those about you?
#Straight Face#
As 4 my ex's bac in skool dat i dumpd, they shud b contented wit dia revilement nd malevolence. BOTTOM LINE: 'am not botherd' Ex's r no longer human beings but dead a*ses nd dnt dezav sympathy or luv anymor hence they mek u a rebound guy. Jus f**k nd waka ur own jejely. But as 4 my recent ex i spent 18months(my longest r/shp so far), if i had my way i'd kill her 4 using juju on me nd makin me waste SOMUCH s.perm f**king her u.seless toto.(hate it or luv it)
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2012
I have never seen somone spit such venom before...seriously, where do you come from?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Larrynrlnd1(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2012
@ ik. Haba!!! Guy u too harsh. As regards relatnships n Ex's most tymz one party alwayz feel cheated, hurt or foolish. No one cn claim 2 b immune 2 emotional pain. We jst pretend n den time heals our wound. Even if u've got gals chasing afta u as a 'fynboi' or boyz chasing afta u as a pretty gal.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CrazyMan(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2012
psoto: @CRAZY MAN, that sounds much better.
Do you mind if I call you "CM" for short?
I don't feel comfortable writing the full version.smiley
No problem smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2012
psoto:

Morning CY.
How was your night?
Have a nice day too,
As we usher in the weekend.smileymmmmmmm i gatta strt using ur swag a lil lol
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2012
I am amazed at the kinda response coming from you guyz, thanks very much for taking out time to respond.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2012
psoto:

Morning CY.
How was your night?
Have a nice day too,
As we usher in the weekend.smiley
I had a nice night till i woke to see that text...Hope you are good?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2012
psoto:
I really do not like advising people on relationship matters, but you said she's your ex, I think I can contribute.
I don't think it will be wrong to congratulate her. Obviously, it looks like both of you are not in talking terms.
She's just being bitter about it, I guess. [size=16pt]And you can't really blame her for that SMS. In fairness τ̅☺ her, your timing was bad, really really bad![/size]
Summary Of My Submission: Congratulate her and let it end there!
If you do more than that, I'm not sure you'll like the outcome.
For the record, i never initiated the breakup, she did.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2012
ik121: As 4 my ex's bac in skool dat i dumpd, they shud b contented wit dia revilement nd malevolence. BOTTOM LINE: 'am not botherd' Ex's r no longer human beings but dead a*ses nd dnt dezav sympathy or luv anymor hence they mek u a rebound guy. Jus f**k nd waka ur own jejely. But as 4 my recent ex i spent 18months(my longest r/shp so far), if i had my way i'd kill her 4 using juju on me nd makin me waste SOMUCH s.perm f**king her u.seless toto.(hate it or luv it)
bros...calm down nah...pikin dey here o!!! undecided undecided
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2012
alaric saltzman:
Sowee abt dat...she's obviously hurt and she's just trying 2 show u life is better without u...the best fing 2 do is jez 2 act matured and ignore it/or tell her "u are happy 4 her" ...life goes on!!!...shikena!!! But wait o! Is it d same gal dat bot 5 whites 4 u? Badt guy #just asking o...
i agree!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ik121: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2012
CY09: I am amazed at the kinda response coming from you guyz, thanks very much for taking out time to respond.
Good!!! Carri on wit d chic dat bot u 5 T. I wish i hd 1 lyk dat nt all dz leeches. Hardly cn 1 c a gurl dat'd buy boxers 4 hm. D only regret i hd wit my ex wz nt impregnatin her nd denying her therby mekn ha a tokumbo/single lonely mum wit no hope until she finally deletes nd make way 4 ur type of gurl dat buys tins 4 dia man.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2012
alaric saltzman:
Sowee abt dat...she's obviously hurt and she's just trying 2 show u life is better without u...the best fing 2 do is jez 2 act matured and ignore it...shikena!!! But wait o! Is it d same gal dat bot 5 whites 4 u? Badt guy #just asking o...
Not same girl bro...Am the goodest (if there is anything like that) guy any lady can ever meet...She is actually the first girl i will be breaking up with rudely.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2012
psoto:
gringringrin
Very good example!

I'm not sure I won't talk about that topic with vexation.

u better have my back wen it backfires o! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2012
princessmia:

Yea. We have to.
sad
Miss p ma love wink wink wink wink
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2012
ik121: Good!!! Carri on wit d chic dat bot u 5 T. I wish i hd 1 lyk dat nt all dz leeches. Hardly cn 1 c a gurl dat'd buy boxers 4 hm. D only regret i hd wit my ex wz nt impregnatin her nd denying her therby mekn ha a tokumbo/single lonely mum wit no hope until she finally deletes nd make way 4 ur type of gurl dat buys tins 4 dia man.
I.K u don kill me with laughter, kai you wicked o!...No matter what i can never deny my blood even if i don't intend marrying the person involved...Take it easy bro, i know sh1t happens, you don't have to let it get the better part of you...#somegirlsarejustterrible# undecided
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ik121: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2012
dlex21:
bros...calm down nah...pikin dey here o!!! undecided undecided
Do u knw my ex?? Serious do u knw my ex?? Well she cald me dat alot but alwayz cal me "Daddy" in bed. I regret nt giving her uppercult nd fist to her neck nd tummy al doz tyms she cald me pikin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.