Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164864 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Afrowinter: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rawdeal:

And you're still mumbling?? Guard room for u. U feel any better about ur posting yet? Sorry I dnt rem the state. Not on the Big list

No more mumbling Ma'am. I'll behave.
No letter yet, my state secretariat said today...I decided I'll check in tomorrow. That will give time for the letters to actually get here.
Seriously though...you and Mr. Mama'sBoy, I mean MakeMamaProud have great online chemistry. You might make good real life friends. Ok I'll stop now.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
Got this from a friend facebook wall, don't know how true.. Can someone confirm
According to the statement, “corps members deployed to all the three states of Bayelsa, Borno and Yobe will have their orientation course from Wednesday, 28th November, 2012 to Wednesday, 19th December, 2012 at the NYSC Camps at Kaiama Grammar School, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area of Bayelsa State
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
Afrowinter:

No more mumbling Ma'am. I'll behave.
No letter yet, my state secretariat said today...I decided I'll check in tomorrow. That will give time for the letters to actually get here.
Seriously though...you and Mr. Mama'sBoy, I mean MakeMamaProud have great online chemistry. You might make good real life friends. Ok I'll stop now.

One more word and ur ppa will be in the bush. Looking fwd to seeing yours. Liked him cos he was smart then he just spoilt evrything last night and today. *in whiny voice* my mommy thinks its sweet...

IBro, I'm kiddin o.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
Gods-child:

Whatever babe! Did I ask??..Lol!

You played tennis with their Deputy Governor...#Yawning#...'Aunty please tell us a story'...gringrin

Oh! Sooooory!...But you still the bus driver to fight with nah...

Of course HE does...

Like you have a choice!...

Please, be super-glad it ain't Bayelsa...But how does that affect the market price of gaarri??...gringringrin...You got what you deserved & I got what I deserved, simple!
HEY! Stop being mean to princess! She's my sis and I don't like it!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rawdeal:

Lol. Dnt mind him. He didn't even realise I've not replied him once today! No chem jor. Nothing like Psoto and GC
Psoto n GC?! shocked
lipsrsealed
No comment on that topic.
Psoto will kashe me!

But its always good to have a little friendly squibble to make the romance sweet.
Abi no b so oga Ibro? grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
IbroSaunks: HEY! Stop being mean to princess! She's my sis and I don't like it!

#Voice#...The Number You have Called Is Not Available At The Moment, Please Try Again Later. Thank You.....gringringringringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rawdeal:

One more word and ur ppa will be in the bush. Looking fwd to seeing yours. Liked him cos he was smart then he just spoilt evrything last night and today. *in whiny voice* my mommy thinks its sweet...

IBro, I'm kiddin o.
:* :* I feel warm inside smiley . You just had to take another heat at me. I'm sorry about last night Rawdeal, please forgive me smiley

I forgot to ask how your day has been? How was it?

1 Like

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
Gods-child:

Whatever babe! Did I ask??..Lol!

You played tennis with their Deputy Governor...#Yawning#...'Aunty please tell us a story'...gringrin

Oh! Sooooory!...But you still the bus driver to fight with nah...

Of course HE does...

Like you have a choice!...

Please, be super-glad it ain't Bayelsa...But how does that affect the market price of gaarri??...gringringrin...You got what you deserved & I got what I deserved, simple!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
#lafing in whateva nativ language adamawans speak!

Dis guy won't kill me with laff!!!

Is dis ur idea of making fun of me?!
Lol
U try but can definately do better tongue
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Afrowinter: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rawdeal:

IBro, I'm kiddin o.

I'm not scared of the bush #TeamBroDeal, RawIbro, IbroDeal?

Fading back to lurkerland!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
ogbeche77: Got this from a friend facebook wall, don't know how true.. Can someone confirm
According to the statement, “corps members deployed to all the three states of Bayelsa, Borno and Yobe will have their orientation course from Wednesday, 28th November, 2012 to Wednesday, 19th December, 2012 at the NYSC Camps at Kaiama Grammar School, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area of Bayelsa State
GC! Come n do camp in kano ​º°˚˚˚°ºĦ‎​!
Or better still, in Adamawa, so d camp site would b fresh.
I don't want u to use 2nd-hand camp for ur man-or-war drills fa! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
princessmia:
Psoto n GC?! shocked
lipsrsealed
Psoto will kashe me!

But its always good to have a little friendly squibble to make the romance sweet.
LoL! I'll keep taking all the hits, be it weird, creep, whatever! As long as she's happy grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
princessmia:
Psoto n GC?! shocked
lipsrsealed
Psoto will kashe me!

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rawdeal:

Lol. Dnt mind him. He didn't even realise I've not replied him once today! No chem jor. Nothing like Psoto and GC
shocked
But why was gentle PSOTO called into this?
Just realised I haven't even spoken τ̅☺ GC today.

GC darl,
Congratulations.
I know besides the flood,
Bayelsa is a good state.
Guess you should enjoy your stay,
Except you want τ̅☺ re-deploy.
So Oyo camp minus one now...
All is well.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
Afrowinter:

Psst!! Hey you running into the bush, get back here
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
IbroSaunks: HEY! Stop being mean to princess! She's my sis and I don't like it!
tanx bro. But I asked for it. U also have permission o. Its make-fun-of-mia dAY grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
Afrowinter:

hahaha! Won't work!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Temmiezy: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
ogbeche77: God Na who I offend? Why dem go post me go Katsina?
fellow OOUite sorry o, a cld hook u up with a friend of mine, he is also posted to katsina
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by prodam(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
I dey burst unilorin 2mao...b4 dis time 2mao I go update this house...nw am jst hoping for any state in naija apart from the problematic states in Naija..wishing ma self d best of luck..
Am loyal..
OneLove...@GC, bayelsa man, I see you...lolz...u're blessed bros...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by PrinceWezy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
grin FCT all d way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Afrowinter: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rawdeal:

Psst!! Hey you running into the bush, get back here

Yes Ma'am!

IbroSaunks:
hahaha! Won't work!!

O ye of so little faith.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
princessmia:
Psoto n GC?! shocked
lipsrsealed
Psoto will kashe me!

#ClearsThroat#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
IbroSaunks: LoL! I'll keep taking all the hits, be it weird, creep, whatever! As long as she's happy grin
good boy! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
princessmia:
I didnt get abj. grin
N so far, no1 has bin posted where I was posted to. But I want to go to school n confirm tomorrow b4 my name getz on the list.

EVEN I TO ,NOBODY IN MY STATE OF POSTIN DONT WORRY MAAM
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The annoying part is how much IbSanks is enjoying all this. I can't tk this anymore.
Psoto, I went thru Batch B thread. U can't hide!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Temmiezy: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
heard mine is akwa ibom but its not confirmed yet
Can som1 pls post d up-to-date big list so i culd hook up with fellow akwa ibom camp peeps
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
princessmia:
tanx bro. But I asked for it. U also have permission o. Its make-fun-of-mia dAY grin
NEVER! Would never make fun of you when it's about something you were sad about. Not saying it's that bad though smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
Temmiezy: heard mine is akwa ibom but its not confirmed yet
Can som1 pls post d up-to-date big list so i culd hook up with fellow akwa ibom camp peeps
Hello there smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
Afrowinter:

Yes Ma'am!

O ye of so little faith.
hahaha, I meant the hashtags. No offence but they are lame smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
ogbeche77: Got this from a friend facebook wall, don't know how true.. Can someone confirm
Hmmmm....
Three states affected now.
Toh!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rawdeal: cheesy cheesy cheesy
The annoying part is how much IbSanks is enjoying all this. I can't tk this anymore.
LoL! You don't want me to? How was your day na? Any news??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rawdeal: cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked
Hide from what?
I'm lost.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
psoto:
shocked
Hide from what?
I'm lost.

HAaa.... U want to deny GC now abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.