Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164865 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Gods-child:

Of course it was 'nothing'...gringringrin
Ehn?? Don't make me quote that poem you so eloquently wrote for her!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Rawdeal:
GC that's what you're saying now yeah??
Don't mind the Ibadan fellow oh!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Good morning house.
The Lady Ps, just wait lemme catch both of u.
AfroWinter, I'm chilling to hear yours
Dear IbSaunks, imma miss u dearly today

On my way. You'll hear of my posting tomm
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy New month guyz. Thank God for October. Here we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ in November, God will cee us tru
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Newbie101(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Morning Guys. It's November already, the harmattan's here already, but inching out gradually, cautiously. Looks like a good month.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2012
Rawdeal: Good morning house.

On my way to Benin. You'll hear of my posting tomm

So you wouldn't be able to post or view throughout the day? sad Safe journey oh, I wish you a pleasant trip. How long is the journey? Let us know when you land ok?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Newbie101(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2012
Rawdeal: Good morning house.

On my way to Benin. You'll hear of my posting tomm

Ibro bro (cheesy) did u hear that? She say she go miss u die! .
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2012
Newbie101:

Ibro bro (cheesy) did u hear that? She say she go miss u die! .

SUN Newspaper!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2012
Newbie101:

Ibro bro (cheesy) did u hear that? She say go miss u die! .
hehehehe, if I can read correctly, she said "dearly", not "die-ly", that's P-Square talk grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2012
January ☑
February ☑
March ☑
April ☑
May ☑
June ☑
July ☑
August ☑
September ☑
October ☑
November ► In progress
December ▶ Coming soon.

We thank God from d beginning of d year up till present. It's God
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2012
SBabaJ: Of Course We Remember You, Senor Contra. Thanks For The Piece Above, Many Will Profit From It Including Prof. Ogbeche.!
Yes oooo.... But this one wey beer no dey na long thing oooo... Looking forward to catch my fun
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2012
contra: Hello Peeps, i know i've been out from u guys for a very long time...i've been very busy that's the bottom line of the whole matter...accept my apologise. Some of u guys will not even know me...My name is contra and i'm serving in katsina (batch b 2012). I'll just give u some of my experience and some of the tins u need to be aware of. For those of u posted to katsina, u've very little to worry about. katsina is the most peaceful state in North, the people are hospitable and accommodating (so far!!!).
Officially it's about 7hrs from abuja(depending on the speed u could spend 6hrs or 10 hrs!), 2hrs from Kano, 2hrs from Niger(Abroad o!!!), 3 hrs from Zaria. the camp i hear is one of the best in the country, its very clean and has the major facilities. camp is suppose to resume on monday, u should be there say monday or at least wednesday...i'd advice monday because u've access to the best tins first like finishing ur registration time, getting ur mattress and settled for the 'fun'. Parade Starts immediately like tuesday morning...it's usually more fun to be among the first people to begin the parade, u get to learn every of the moves and u could be selected to be part of the colour party or parade commander.

To get the best in the camping, just endeavour to participate in all the activities. the food u'll get will not be very tasty (this is not peculiar to katsina) so make other arrangement for mammy. a plate of food in mammy is 250 (with goat meat is 300!), they do bread and egg too and indomie as well (mostly the aboki), all kinds of food are available. beer is not available sha, but some bad-sharp-guys always find their way!!! I didn't influence anytin and i'm in the capital of the state.

Follow all the rules and u'll not have any problems.

after camp...they'll post about 95% to schools. doctors go to hospitals, some people get posted to ministries. i serve in a school in the state capital and the experience has been awesome. about 120 students in a class, though majority of them don't speak english. u'll find a way to teach them when u start!!! i've 6 periods in a week, enough time to do other tins.
the cost of living here is very cheap, the cheapest i've seen so far, from transportation to food...fast food is available at very cheap price too.
the only badtt tin in katsina is that their gurls cover their bodies grin grin grin, so if u'r the looking type, u'll not see anytin!!! the only ones u'll see are fellow corpers and some other non-katsina....... grin grin grin

there are other tins but lemme stop here for now. i'll entertain questions. ciao!!! kiss
Pls any direct airline to Katsina, tried Arik, and they said the only available day they have next is on Wednesday, All days prior to Wednesday is booked... Do u know of any other airline?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Newbie101(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2012
IbroSaunks: hehehehe, if I can read correctly, she said "dearly", not "die-ly", that's P-Square talk grin

lol right, you are. You guys just make me want to put on some Taylor Swift. Awwwwww
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2012
olly30: Av bin so sad sns yestadae.I ws posted 2 kaduna.
It is well sis.
*cringe*
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2012
Hello house, on my way to school...Its like the whole world is on my shoulder.
Pls get as many handkerchief cos amma nid them in their numbers if i'm posted to the North o.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Newbie101(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2012
darefestus: Hello house, on my way to school...Its like the whole world is on my shoulder.
Pls get as many handkerchief cos amma nid them in their numbers if i'm posted to the North o.

Worry not bro. Fingers crossed for you getting a good place .
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Newbie101:

lol right, you are. You guys just make me want to put on some Taylor Swift. Awwwwww
smh...you sissy :p
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2012
darefestus: Hello house, on my way to school...Its like the whole world is on my shoulder.
LoL! Have faith...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2012
I suspect that the house may be dry today sha...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2012
IbroSaunks: Eeya. It will be fine iA. I'm not a call person but I should try your number later. What do you have in mind, Air or Road? My mum says I should come home first but if she arranges Air I go like that one and that would mean Tuesday morning. Else na monday tinz...
Mum! Mum!! Mum!!! Smh!!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2012
darefestus:
I'm sure you wont even if someone offered you $1,000,000
Maka y na?? That amount sef is 2much...wen I'm not ibro...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Posted to Akwa ibom from Uniport.
Can anyone help with directions to the Ak camp from ph? I already know the address, just need directions.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SunTzu(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Ibros mum has one the award for best mum in the house. Lucky mofocker grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by coolsamie0(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2012
To everyone dat has been posted, i say welcome on board. NYSC no be beans o. Na real Adventure. I'm currently serving in Benue State, Zaki-Biam precisely, here u can get yams as low as 10 for 200Naira.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2012
dlex21:
Mum! Mum!! Mum!!! Smh!!!!
Wetin na? Leave me oh!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2012
babaearly: Posted to Akwa ibom from Uniport.
Can anyone help with directions to the Ak camp from ph? I already know the address, just need directions.
Hey man, going to Akwa too.

I've not seen any female going to Akwa oh, it's all good sha.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2012
SunTzu: Ibros mum has won the award for best mum in the house. Lucky mofocker grin
LooL! Na you know oh!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by sammietos(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2012
NYSC has postponed orienntation in 3 states in Nigeria.

This was contained in a statement issued by the Head of Press and Public Relations Unit in the NYSC Directorate Headquarters, Mrs. Abosede Aderibigbe, in Abuja.

The statement said, “the orientation course for 2012 Batch ‘C’ corps members will commence on the 6th of November, 2012 nationwide except in three states of Bayelsa, Borno and Yobe.

“The postponement for Bayelsa State is as result of the recent flooding in the state and the subsequent accommodation of displaced victims at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp in Kaiama and security challenges for postponement of the course for corps members deployed to Borno and Yobe states”.

Check here for more details: http://tosinoluwalowo..com/2012/10/nysc-postpones-orientation-in-3-states.html
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Temmiezy: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2012
ogbeche77:
Gimme in number... Where u dey go?
let me speak with him first n i guess he opened a thread for those posted to katsina on nairaland.
am posted to abia state
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Temmiezy:
let me speak with him first n i guess he opened a thread for those posted to katsina on nairaland.
am posted to abia state
Ok
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2012
IbroSaunks: Wetin na? Leave me oh!
I hold u ni?? tongue
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy new month peeps!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.