Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164656 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
Rawdeal:

Very book smart people make boring friends. Won't mind meeting him tho.
Celebratory joke...nahh. Not celebrating yet. Funny enuf, as soon as I got my posting, several strange people offered to help me. I feel better already. On my way to Lag so u won't hear much frm me
save journey dear.
Miss u!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
ujchief:
i dont believe any camp could be as bad as Imo state orientation camp! The only thing positive about that camp was the military men, who were corper-friendly. The camp is a total disaster! The hostels are uncomfortable (1200 guys sharing just 4 toilets), no auditorium for lectures (they provided a tenth that cant sit more than 150 persons), no recreational sports activities (just volleybal & footbal), did i mention the hostel? It was an eye-sore! Prisoners could boast of better accomodation! The camp is not fenced, so villagers stroll in and out of the camp, most times to steal our stuffs when we're out for parade. Mtn network was terible, especially for Gprs and BB (this is the case for most camps, so u might wanna get an extra sim). There was no borehole, so they contracted a tanker that supplies water twice a day, in between it, no water at all. The food at mami was a remix of the food at the general camp kitchen, so u just wonder why u're paying for the trash when u could as well manage the kitchen food.
I cant believe i spent 3wks of my life there. It was a horible place to be. A fellow nairalander started a thread on the state of imo camp, i thut i was the only one that noticed.

2nderodriguez is d only IMOite corper here, ryt? Sorry. But hope, u'll get better treatment or at least better facilities dis batch...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
princessmia:
I like super powers. But I don't want den.
Remember:
With great power, comes great Responsibility.

I'm ok wit d responsibilities I have now.
(*whispers*:except if d powers can change my posting wink )
grin
Hahahaha, see your mouth! They are already waiting for you in Adamawa you hia? Something about being the only princess they are receiving this year. Expect royal treatment! grin

If you keep the power lowkey, responsibility go dissapear sam-sam! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2012

ABUJA: Brainyl, Coolkizzy, Ichidodo, SBabaj, Tobyx,
ABIA: Ednut, Temmizeiy
ADAMAWA: Princessmia
AKWAIBOM: Ceeznfemi, IbroSaunks, Shyne
ANAMBRA: Deolaw
BAUCHI: ?
BAYELSA: God's Child, Akieagle
BENUE: ?
BORNO: ?
CROSSRIVER: Jsben, Prodam, Yamunla
DELTA: Luixa, Son-yeah
EBONYI: IceQueen22, Yemoguy
EDO: Geogbob, Ironben, Rawdeal
EKITI: Dahrach, Orlistepen
ENUGU: Dlex, Ligxy
GOMBE: Sanitty,
IMO: 2nderodriguez
JIGAWA: Abbasufi, Zoomman
KADUNA: Daclsjoe, Olly30, AfroWinter
KANO: Austin4real, Orpelin
KATSINA: Darefestus, Ogbeche,
KEBBI: Larrynd
KOGI: Krysttie,
KWARA: Cmingout, Phemygee
LAGOS: Mimikevin, Primeson, Xquire, Zubbaino
NASSARAWA: Suntzu, Ucloyd
NIGER: ?
OGUN: ?
ONDO: Newbie101
OSUN: Iyawas, Peetash, Vicsony, Wolebs
OYO: Julie4Dad, Dayosaba, Mznaira, Psoto, Tayo4me, Yettosi,
PLATEAU: ?
RIVERS: Billtommy,
SOKOTO: Fadinus, Illswift
TARABA: ?
YOBE: Cabasaa
ZAMFARA: Ridwan
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Rawdeal:

Very book smart people make boring friends. Won't mind meeting him tho.
Celebratory joke...nahh. Not celebrating yet. Funny enuf, as soon as I got my posting, several strange people offered to help me. I feel better already. On my way to Lag so u won't hear much frm me
Smart people make boring friends? That's not true jare. He might be a recluse but once you get beyond thier outer protective taciturn behaviour you'll find that they are even more fun than most others.

What if your PPA is UNIBEN Computer-Science department? That will be rich! grin . Are you redeploying? Have a nice trip back sha.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks: Hahahaha, see your mouth! They are already waiting for you in Adamawa you hia? Something about being the only princess they are receiving this year. Expect royal treatment! grin

If you keep the power lowkey, responsibility go dissapear sam-sam! grin
does the 'princess' treatment also involve "overseas ppa"?!
grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
princessmia:
n m d only 1 going to adamawa so far cry
Awww! Abba you can skip your camp and go there na!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
ujchief:
i dont believe any camp could be as bad as Imo state orientation camp! The only thing positive about that camp was the military men, who were corper-friendly. The camp is a total disaster! The hostels are uncomfortable (1200 guys sharing just 4 toilets), no auditorium for lectures (they provided a tenth that cant sit more than 150 persons), no recreational sports activities (just volleybal & footbal), did i mention the hostel? It was an eye-sore! Prisoners could boast of better accomodation! The camp is not fenced, so villagers stroll in and out of the camp, most times to steal our stuffs when we're out for parade. Mtn network was terible, especially for Gprs and BB (this is the case for most camps, so u might wanna get an extra sim). There was no borehole, so they contracted a tanker that supplies water twice a day, in between it, no water at all. The food at mami was a remix of the food at the general camp kitchen, so u just wonder why u're paying for the trash when u could as well manage the kitchen food.
I cant believe i spent 3wks of my life there. It was a horible place to be. A fellow nairalander started a thread on the state of imo camp, i thut i was the only one that noticed.
shocked My God! Oyo can hopefully shouldn't be that bad. I pray 2nde doesn't see this, it would break his heart. At least there's comfort in the fact that it's just 3 weeks. If you managed, i'm sure others can...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dayosaba: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
hallos. sorry i am not the most outspoken person in the world but would like to get keep in touch wiv people goin to oyo camp. i actually put up my camp posting yesterday but its not on the big list. i wouldnt mind that tho. cheers grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
It is good t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ know that A̶̲̥̅♏ a corper. Don't know about Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ ooo
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
ujchief:
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by xquire(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
ceezonnifemi: Tthat's good bro, u'l enjoy ur time over dir, God is ur strength
yea i guess, thanks bro it's well...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by xquire(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Gods-child:

Mehn!...I'm happy for you ooo...Good luck bro!...Congrats!
thanks mahn, me too
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
princessmia:
does the 'princess' treatment also involve "overseas ppa"?!
grin
hahahaha see you sha. Why would they want to send their visiting princess away? I think though that you'll get a nice, neatly polished NYSC-branded tiara that you'll wear around. And maybe a bodyguard, a jeep, and an iPad, hahaha grin !
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Can someone tell us how Akwa-Ibom camp is like please?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Also, it says there won't be a short holiday after camp on the letter, is that true? I was kinda counting on a holiday.

If there is a holiday, do we get to know our PP(s)A before or after? It would really be awesome if someone can answer please.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
dayosaba: hallos. sorry i am not the most outspoken person in the world but would like to get keep in touch wiv people goin to oyo camp. i actually put up my camp posting yesterday but its not on the big list. i wouldnt mind that tho. cheers grin
whatz ur call-up letter reading den?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks: hahahaha see you sha. Why would they want to send their visiting princess away? I think though that you'll get a nice, neatly polished NYSC-branded tiara that you'll wear around. And maybe a bodyguard, a jeep, and an iPad, hahaha grin !
really?!
Dat sounds cool!
I think I'm loving d idea of camp now! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks: Also, it says there won't be a short holiday after camp on the letter, is that true? I was kinda counting on a holiday.

If there is a holiday, do we get to know our PP(s)A before or after? It would really be awesome if someone can answer please.
what?!
I was also counting on dat 2weeks too ​º°˚˚˚°ºĦ‎​! shocked
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dayosaba: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
princessmia:
whatz ur call-up letter reading den?
i would be in OYO camp
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
princessmia:
what?!
I was also counting on dat 2weeks too ​º°˚˚˚°ºĦ‎​! shocked
If you read the list of instructions at the back you'll see where it is written.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
princessmia:
really?!
Dat sounds cool!
I think I'm loving d idea of camp now! grin
LoL! They may even find husband for you, tall and handsome wink
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
dayosaba:
i would be in OYO camp
done. Goodluck.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks: If you read the list of instructions at the back you'll see where it is written.
just read it. I believe dey mean we should to to our place of ppa for acceptance b4 we get d break.
I think d break is from ur place of primary assignment.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dayosaba: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
princessmia:
done. Goodluck.
fanks alot.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks: LoL! They may even find husband for you, tall and handsome wink
REALLY?!
Super cool.
But he shuld b really 'Tall' n Really 'handsome' ​º°˚˚˚°ºĦ‎​! grin
Lol
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ujchief(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks: Also, it says there won't be a short holiday after camp on the letter, is that true? I was kinda counting on a holiday.

u move from camp to ur ppa. Get an acceptance/rejection letter from ur ppa, report to the Nysc office at the local govt secretariat u were posted, do some paper work, open an acount wit the bank u're asked to, then u can travel and bring ur full load. U dont pack ur property to camp, pack very light. U'll buy most things at camp (bucket, slipers, etc).
Yes, u're allowed to travel, but u MUST sort out with ur ppa first, get an acceptance leter, register at Nysc ofice, open an account, then travel.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
dayosaba:
fanks alot.
ur welcome alot grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
princessmia:
n m d only 1 going to adamawa so far cry
Don't worry...u'll get some1 soon smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
IbroSaunks: Awww! Abba you can skip your camp and go there na!

SMH
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
ujchief:
u move from camp to ur ppa. Get an acceptance/rejection letter from ur ppa, report to the Nysc office at the local govt secretariat u were posted, do some paper work, open an acount wit the bank u're asked to, then u can travel and bring ur full load. U dont pack ur property to camp, pack very light. U'll buy most things at camp (bucket, slipers, etc).
Yes, u're allowed to travel, but u MUST sort out with ur ppa first, get an acceptance leter, register at Nysc ofice, open an account, then travel.
Thanks Chief! One other thing, if you don't mind. What about people redeploying, do they have to get a PPA too? I'm asking because the PPA an individual gets could influence the final decision whether to leave or stay.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
dlex21:
Don't worry...u'll get some1 soon smiley
pray so. I tot Rawdeal wuld join me. grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.