Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164058 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by stevo531(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
Chai! See everybody, & i neva still enter camp. Tomorrow i go ball in sha, make dem nor go reject me now.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Kai!!!! I Just dey vex...no wia 2 watch champions league for enugu camp...bullshit!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogbeche77: Finally gotten my kit... The jacket fit reach me sew Agbada

HAHHHAHAHAHAH OGBACHA U GO KILL PPL WIT LAFTER
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
princessmia:
fyn fyn. Still on the queue. But we have queue-seats n we r in the shade, so its not stressful. Its the online reg dat is taking time. After dat, I'll get me kit n go for a nap.
Den go n get my spare battery from maami, where I tuk it for charge.
So far, so good grin

ANTY PRINCESS, WAT I LOVE ABOT DIS CAMP IS EELCTRICITY BUT WATER IS ANOTHER TIN O.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:32am On Nov 08, 2012
X3n: kpele 2 all of una, its part of d fun nd xperience.
Was @ d camp 2day, felt lyk camping all over again. D camp commandant in fct 4 dis batch dey harsh O! Coppers don dey seat on d parade ground 4rm day1.
2mao is swaerin in, lets see hw it goes.
YOU FELT LIKE CAMPING AGAIN? shocked . I don't understand that oh, maybe it's not as shitty as this bull-s#!t Akwa-Ibom camp!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2012
well, spent the whole of yesterday afternoon in the clinic...mehn, tuesday's stress was way above my limit...breakdown process initiated but already gotten some injection into my veins and am as good as new now...asthma, you no fit spoil my fun..boooooo

Swearing-in things today...sofar, have been enjoying myself...been treated like a queen, thanks to my male friends/coursemates...oluwa noni.

Youngest Otondos, I hail una!!!!!?

Reporting from Ede camp, Osun state.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 08, 2012
Reporting live from the shagamu camp in ogun state..day 3 and iv been delaying my registration in oda to avoid parade....grin...well..hostel life is great,my roomates are wonderful,none of my things have gotten stolen YET..accomodation is wonderful,the hostels were already arranged and the bonks already had VERY GOOD mattresses and pillows,the bathroom is ok if your roomates take care of it,each room has 5toilets and 3 bathrooms and each room has 42 occupants but the room is spacious then each bonk has its double sockets n windows...they put on d gen every mrn n eve...I'm in the best camp jare,I can't complain...the food is good too,if you are a butti and its not up to your standards,feel free to use the mammi mkt...so we'r sitting down n waiting for the officials to come right now...ciao
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Abeg if you are in akwaibom camp, holla me, thats if you can discuss well.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Newbie101(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Food from the mammy market here in Ondo(Ikare-Akoko camp) is utter rubbish and overpriced! Camp food fit better pass sef. Been living off snacks and drinks, especially glucose infused water for the struggle that is registration,getting kitted and signing the book of life (gats be constantly rehydrating). The toilets are just urghh! If u enta bush for shotput, u must match sh*t, and u cant do it freely cos na window face all area. Havent moved my bowel in 3 days o! If i eventually do, mhen it will not be a pleasant experience. It'l take at least 2 more days before i can fully acclamate.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Newbie101(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
The view from camp is AWESOME though, cant wait to explore. Will be starting camp food today. Its Jollof Rice, i hope its good. Breakfast was round bread and a small slap of butter, and some liquid they were calling 'Tea' lol. Hope y'alls are good? Anyone gotten sick yet? Cheers
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
Newbie101: Breakfast was round bread and a small slap of butter, and some liquid they were calling 'Tea' lol. Hope y'alls are good?
exactly the same rubbish i ate this morning. grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by austin4real(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Tuwo chikafa on point in karaye camp kano, God forbid me eat dat food shaaa, camp is just dere with dem aboki soldiers screaming dere brains out..
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Still not feeling the camp spirit cos I've not gotten my kit yet sad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reporting live from Katsina Camp.
So far so good, the camp has been fun, I've met quite a gud number of people, the registration exercise was stressful but I pulled through without any complaints. The parades have been engaging, and the Soldiers have made it interesting with their Hausa accents calling Corpers-corfas and all sorts of ridiculous names like waterbottle and all. We collected #1500 today but considering how bad the fud is, that shld be for the mammi market traders.
Then there is Ogbeche, who happens to be the go to guy in camp, rite now we are hanging out at mammi and having maxi$um fun. We are savouring every moment.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
darefestus: Reporting live from Katsina Camp.
So far so good, the camp has been fun, I've met quite a gud number of people, the registration exercise was stressful but I pulled through without any complaints. The parades have been engaging, and the Soldiers have made it interesting with their Hausa accents calling Corpers-corfas and all sorts of ridiculous names like waterbottle and all. We collected #1500 today but considering how bad the fud is, that shld be for the mammi market traders.
Then there is Ogbeche, who happens to be the go to guy in camp, rite now we are hanging out at mammi and having maxi$um fun. We are savouring every moment.
Boss I see you ooo... We go rock KT camp together .. Nothing do us
It been fun here, really surpassed my expectation, tommorow is another day... Have to storm my bed
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
...twas fun today, wearing my khaki for the first time. The sun was merciful too...the swearing-in ceremony was short and precise..we were through before 12noon...but it really rained heavily this evening...lmao
come see corpers runing for shelter, forgetting their pledge of serving naija under the sun or in the rain....we were also given #1500 today...all in all, am so loving the camp experience...and I am still yet to meet my brothers from NL o.... Brownlord, Patrickmuff, Wollebs, Peetash...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Ligxy(f): 1:31am On Nov 09, 2012
dlex21: Still not feeling the camp spirit cos I've not gotten my kit yet sad
I haven't gotten mine either. they said kit has finished. Imagine!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2012
Ligxy: I haven't gotten mine either. they said kit has finished. Imagine!
Na dem sabi jaree...no kit, no parade grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ik121: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Una dey enjoy o!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by X3n(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2012
IbroSaunks: YOU FELT LIKE CAMPING AGAIN? shocked . I don't understand that oh, maybe it's not as shitty as this bull-s#!t Akwa-Ibom camp!
Lolz, I understand where u re comin 4rm, but if u hav known all d short-cuts arnd d unnecessary stress like I hav known now, u'll enjoy it
Was in camp 2rout yesterday, teaching batch C band members nd helpin some pple dodge parade, its bin fun, campin without rules nd soldiers @ ur heels.
Prepare 4 fire Alarm, cos its comin v.soon.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2012
We'v not gotten our 1,500 here in ogun state...donno what they r waiting for..in one verty boring lecture right now
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Orpelin: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2012
things just dey get shape for kano camp since yesterday whn light was on for just few hrs after d swearing-in. we are expecting the NYSC DG in person now to address us on d need nt 2 relocate from kano and other sundry issues #i guess so#
we neva get our 1500 here
@austin4real, show face for Flt2Rm3 bro.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by sandrahot(f): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2012
Lag camp is cool, can't complain. A bit over-crowded for my taste but that is expected I suppose sad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by austin4real(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Orpelin: things just dey get shape for kano camp since yesterday whn light was on for just few hrs after d swearing-in. we are expecting the NYSC DG in person now to address us on d need nt 2 relocate from kano and other sundry issues #i guess so#
Bro I no sabi where dat one dey ooo, dem throw me go kitchen extension, aka the kirikiri of kano camp, on the plus Soldiers no dey disturb here shaaa
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dayosaba: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
tayo4me: Reporting from Iseyin, Oyo state
Do u mind dropping your number so we could hook up
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Krysstie: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
dlex21: Still not feeling the camp spirit cos I've not gotten my kit yet sad

y
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Orpelin: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
austin4real:
Bro I no sabi where dat one dey ooo, dem throw me go kitchen extension, aka the kirikiri of kano camp, on the plus Soldiers no dey disturb here shaaa
the place dey beside d mosque
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by patrickmuf(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Network sucks @osun state camp ede...I hate parade
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ibromanner(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Orpelin: things just dey get shape for kano camp since yesterday whn light was on for just few hrs after d swearing-in. we are expecting the NYSC DG in person now to address us on d need nt 2 relocate from kano and other sundry issues #i guess so#
Imagine, nairaland don reveal d secret. These pple would think they are smart. The camp director told us the same, that d DG was being expected about d same. We r still waiting for him til now.
Generally, am enjoying d camp experience cos am used to it, as an hostelite and INEC boy. Just got ma allawee.
KD on pt.
Re-deployment not negotiable.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Krysstie: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Asaya camp, kabba, Kogi state on point....enuf water, regular electricity....only bad part izz no toilets...cheesy(part of our training), all d same same itz still FuN...havent taken part in a single parade since arrival..AM IN OBS...cheesy...hope y'all enjoying ur various camps?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ibromanner(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
The NYSC DG, Gen. Okorie Afa, rtd., just arrived Kaduna camp.
Remoooove headress,........ pan.....lol
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by wolebs0007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Maria-G:
...twas fun today, wearing my khaki for the first time. The sun was merciful too...the swearing-in ceremony was short and precise..we were through before 12noon...but it really rained heavily this evening...lmao
come see corpers runing for shelter, forgetting their pledge of serving naija under the sun or in the rain....we were also given #1500 today...all in all, am so loving the camp experience...and I am still yet to meet my brothers from NL o.... Brownlord, Patrickmuff, Wollebs, Peetash...
hope your health is now good..I met with peetash this morning. send м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ǝ̥̥ ur pin F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ better communication,I'm at the pavilion right now waiting F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ platoon 2 corps members.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.