Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164651 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
darefestus:
Victory ke? Dem beat them! The only thing platoon twelve has is babes. Their men are just pure bottlers.

Chai!...Dem fall OGBE hand shaa!...How far with platoon 11 nah, una no play ni??...DRE abeg, I used to think of only 10 platoons, how come you guys have 11 & 12??...Are you guys that many in your state??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Omo our own reach 13 o. Trust my platoon 11(yoruba) platoon na, we were the ones that opened the fotball tournament with a win over platoon 1. We are nailed on to win the best platoon. I'm sure ppl like ogbeche will give an arm and a leg to be in my platoon.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
darefestus: Omo our own reach 13 o. Trust my platoon 11(yoruba) platoon na, we were the ones that opened the fotball tournament with a win over platoon 1. We are nailed on to win the best platoon. I'm sure ppl like ogbeche will give an arm and a leg to be in my platoon.

gringringringrin....Yeah, I'm happy to hear that. No let us down oo...Rotfl!!...13 platoons mehn!...Nawao, like how many are you altogether??...Or like how many does a platoon contain??...Katsina dey try ooo...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
Gods-child:

gringringringrin....Yeah, I'm happy to hear that. No let us down oo...Rotfl!!...13 platoons mehn!...Nawao, like how many are you altogether??...Or like how many does a platoon contain??...Katsina dey try ooo...
We are everly representing bro.
The total population is about 1570 people, and the numver per platoon is relative, some platoons have 100+ and some have 90. Buh Katsina is rocking I must tell u.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks To Everyone who sent me bday messages & phone calls.. You guys made my day, really appreciate..
We Lost By A lone Goal, ***sad face**...And In as much as I tried to cover up my Bday here in camp, my camp sweethearts got to know some mins ago & was bathed with Drinks with my Fatigue On with Dare Festus beside me, and he could not even defend his guy.. I was fun anyway, enjoyed the moment but washing those clothes Na war...
A special thanks u message to a Nairalander CONTRA who stay here in katsina metropolis but came in person to the camp to deliver a special bday package for me...Am overwhelmed... Love you all....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
darefestus: Omo our own reach 13 o. Trust my platoon 11(yoruba) platoon na, we were the ones that opened the fotball tournament with a win over platoon 1. We are nailed on to win the best platoon. I'm sure ppl like ogbeche will give an arm and a leg to be in my platoon.
An arm & leg? If I hear.. Will never leave those fine chics in my platoon for anytin oooo... Beta go collect change of platoon form from admin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by donigspain(m): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2012
Woooo, Platoon 11 the 'winning platoon'...
I became a hero yesterday for helping my platoon to secure a place in the semi-finals of the inter platoon football competition by keeping 3/4 of platoon 6's penalty kicks. It was so ecstatic that even our platoon ladies joined in lifting me high up in the air after the final whistle.
I am optimistic we're gonna make it to the last two (final).
Donigspain reporting from Benue camp.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2012
My platoon(1) lost the football match to platoon 10 but came 2nd in cultural dance last nyt which I participated in grin...these are the only activities I'm participatin in...I yaff tried nah!!! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by contra(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2012
darefestus: Katsina camp has been so much fun, we've really been having maximum fun. Oga mi Contra and Loskee are wonderful ppl, meeting them has been one of the high points of my stay here in Katsina. The Ogbeche coached platoon 12 lost in the football game today,so its not the perfect Birthday but I'm wishing him many happy returns of today.
The fun moment of camp for me so far was the day we went for the interview, where people were faking
being asthmatic,epileptic, some girl even claimed health disease, all in the name of leaving KT.
For the time being tho, we are doing all we can to have a memorable camping experience. Katsina rocks!!!

thanks man, was happy to see you guys too. Happy for you on ur latest victory. Enjoy...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by contra(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2012
ogbeche77: Thanks To Everyone who sent me bday messages & phone calls.. You guys made my day, really appreciate..
We Lost By A lone Goal, ***sad face**...And In as much as I tried to cover up my Bday here in camp, my camp sweethearts got to know some mins ago & was bathed with Drinks with my Fatigue On with Dare Festus beside me, and he could not even defend his guy.. I was fun anyway, enjoyed the moment but washing those clothes Na war...
A special thanks u message to a Nairalander CONTRA who stay here in katsina metropolis but came in person to the camp to deliver a special bday package for me...Am overwhelmed... Love you all....
you're most welcome bro...i'm sure the surprise from us made up for your football loss...i see you're enjoying camp...keep flexing...its once in a lifetime you get to do this...cheers.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Loskee(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2012
hey Ogbeche and darefestus... i couldnt come for the interview because i was so busy at my PPA. when exactly did it hold and how did it go? they brought ur protocol officers and interviewers from Abj as they promised shey? hahaha
i'm coming around today after cds, but for some other things sha.
u r even talking about 13platoons... in my batch we had a full-fledged 20 PLATOONS!!! no jokes o! we were almost 3000 Katsina-posted batch B corpers!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2012
Seems the Katsina peeps have taken over! Darefestus, i'm sure you wouldn't want to leave now smiley

I applied to relocate to Osun on health grounds, the interview went well so there's a good chance that I'll end up there.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by patrickmuf(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2012
Gurlz r wicked o! U collect 1k like me, buh u want mamirize my own sharpenly...I say no way, should be 50-50 afterall na una say "what a man can do, a woman can do much better"
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
patrickmuf: Gurlz r wicked o! U collect 1k like me, buh u want mamirize my own sharpenly...I say no way, should be 50-50 afterall na una say "what a man can do, a woman can do much better"
No mind dem...every1 should carry his/her father's cross...she buys in the morning, I buy in d afternoon, she buys in d evening...and I buy d next morning...shikena...no PDP grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
IbroSaunks: Seems the Katsina peeps have taken over! Darefestus, i'm sure you wouldn't want to leave now smiley

I applied to relocate to Osun on health grounds, the interview went well so there's a good chance that I'll end up there.
Health grounds so which illness or diseases did u clam to havecheesy.
Ought to get my medical report next week hope Arthritis and asthma will be enough to get any south-west state.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Loskee(f): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
hi Ogbeche and darefestus... i dey ur camp o! preeeshun!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Loskee(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
ogbeche and darefestus... i dey ur camp clinic oooo!
preeee shun!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
We are on the parade ground, my platoon officer is some kind bruce lee else I would drop by to say hello. When will you be leaving?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
Loskee: ogbeche and darefestus... i dey ur camp clinic oooo!
preeee shun!!!
I'm at the MDG group discussion, no more parade for me.. Hope u ll still be around by 6pm
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CrazyMan(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
ogbeche77:
I'm at the MDG group discussion, no more parade for me.. Hope u ll still be around by 6pm
Welcome back...I trust you're having a great time in katstina....hopefully you might marry a hausa chick. cool
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Tmany:
Health grounds so which illness or diseases did u clam to havecheesy.
Ought to get my medical report next week hope Arthritis and asthma will be enough to get any south-west state.
Asthma.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
And So Ichidodo Is In My Platoon...
Long Time House!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by xquire(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
CY09: CY reporting live and direct from NYSC Camp Iyana-Paja, Lagos...Lagos camp is extremely crowded, twaz hell from Tuesday to Thursday for anyone one who wanted register, I almost gave up registering...Toilets and bathrooms are nothing to write home about, the meals are fairly Ok for anyone that is not an ajebo...Camp activities took proper shape yesterday and I think I'm am begining to feel camp vibes...Mammi tinz make sense die for here, not forgetting to mention that there are a lotta fresh dudes and chicks on camp.
Whr u at mahn? I avn't seen u around in camp ni, wad up?.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by donsponco(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
ANY BODY SERVING IN EBONYI SHOULD HALLA @ ME OR ADD ME ON FACEBOOK. GCLAN4@YAHOO.COM
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
IbroSaunks: Seems the Katsina peeps have taken over! Darefestus, i'm sure you wouldn't want to leave now smiley
Don't hold your breath, ibro.
I'm leaving here if the opportunity presents itself. I'm under no illusions abt life in the rural areas in Katsina. So far so gud sha. Howz Akwa Ibom, and Akay?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
CrazyMan:
Welcome back...I trust you're having a great time in katstina....hopefully you might marry a hausa chick. cool
Yes oooo... Really great time... For the hausa chic, that a no go area, make water no pass my garri.. Enough chic dey camp now
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Loskee: ogbeche and darefestus... i dey ur camp clinic oooo!
preeee shun!!!
Was at the camp clinic @ 6:15pm, The pharmacist said you had left, Have a safe trip
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
contra:
you're most welcome bro...i'm sure the surprise from us made up for your football loss...i see you're enjoying camp...keep flexing...its once in a lifetime you get to do this...cheers.
Real flexing mode noni
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by patrickmuf(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
Relaxing @mami market...Big stout keepin muah company in da best possible way
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
xquire:
Whr u at mahn? I avn't seen u around in camp ni, wad up?.
Mehn, I'm in Platoon 6, and my room no is 65 third floor.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Ligxy(f): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
dlex21:
Eeya...pele...naso we see am for agwu o!!! Don't worry, after camp, climbin any hill wouldn't be much of a problem grin and mami is opp my hostel wink
Lol and mammy is behind my hostel. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.