Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group (3817 Views)

Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH / Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Super1759: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2012
uzomagic: mtcheeeew! Vists thread....sees Saharareporters and lies trending. Nothing new...I'm off. lipsrsealed
am behind you jare. Not a new news,let them keep their lies
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2012
Am yet to see any news media (online, paper, electronic etc) that has always gotten their facts right ALL the time. Is it tribune, thisday, channels, NTA, SR or even Businessday etc U all should know that Humans like us are in charge of these facilities and are prone to error. Its left for we that consumes such info to be able to sieve whatever info we get from them.
Just like any news media, SR is prone to error also.
By the way, if not for SR i wouldnt even know that my first lady is sick. The husband kept telling me she isnt deceiving the whole country.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Louis88: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem: Am yet to see any news media (online, paper, electronic etc) that has always gotten their facts right ALL the time. Is it tribune, thisday, channels, NTA, SR or even Businessday etc U all should know that Humans like us are in charge of these facilities and are prone to error. Its left for we that consumes such info to be able to sieve whatever info we get from them.
By the way, if not for SR i wouldnt even know that my first lady is sick. The husband kept telling me she isnt deceiving the whole country.
Hahaha,now that's a laugh,a one time mistake thing,yes acceptable,but two three times,now that is no longer a mistake but intentional gaffes,this is not about them making a mistake anyways,it's about them sponsoring a few individuals to try and scatter a well organized event,this is a matter of them trying to create the negative news they will post on their site by themselves,is that not desperation and hypocrisy of the first order.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by PointB: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2012
I don't even know why people still read Sahara reporters this day. Who doesn't know the are liars?
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Dpeacemaker101: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem: Am yet to see any news media (online, paper, electronic etc) that has always gotten their facts right ALL the time. Is it tribune, thisday, channels, NTA, SR or even Businessday etc U all should know that Humans like us are in charge of these facilities and are prone to error. Its left for we that consumes such info to be able to sieve whatever info we get from them.
there is a huge different between errors and lies
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Louis88: Hahaha,now that's a laugh,a one time mistake thing,yes acceptable,but two three times,now that is no longer a mistake but intentional gaffes,this is not about them making a mistake anyways,it's about them sponsoring a few individuals to try and scatter a well organized event,this is a matter of them trying to create the negative news they will post on their site by themselves,is that not desperation and hypocrisy of the first order.

Are u also interested in me telling u the number of times NTA has goofed? what about thisday, or the miserable Tribune? Sponsoring or not, the question we should ask is is it within available laws? One thing i have gotten from this story is yes some peeps held a successful parade in support of the govt while some peeps also held another parade against the govt. That to me is fair enough.
Again i re-instate that the Onus is on us the readers and listerners to be able to sieve and dissect the truth from the untruth.
Just like SR can be accused of bringing some completely untruths like so many media organisations (in and out of the country), likewise many grand breaking news can also be attributed to them. U are free to pitch ur tent to whatever.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: there is a huge different between errors and lies

u see lies, i see errors cool cool
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by banki(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2012
I love sahara reporters and i believe them more than i believe Maku,you guys cannot stand the fact that they always expose the government and you want to make them look bad, i cal it the "PULL HIM DOWN " syndrome PHD.

sahara reporters broke the news of the first ladies illness, government denied it! they have every right to speculate because in the end the government were found to be the one s lying , in the end we know the first lady is sick and not resting..... it doesnt matter what type of ailment.

They keep breaking the news and the government is upset and wondering why this guys are always a step ahead of you ....
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Maxymilliano(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Maxymilliano(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2012
I still need to acknowledge the fact that Sahara Reporters is a shoprite of various degree of falsehood ranging from half-truths, diluted lies and adulterated propaganda. There was actually a protest at the event but it was led by Omoyele Sowore, publisher of SR and few paid hacks just to create an erroneous impression in the minds of the readers.

But then, i ain't throwing away the baby with the water bath yet, SR still provide avenue for hearty laffs.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2012
banki: I love sahara reporters and i believe them more than i believe Maku,you guys cannot stand the fact that they always expose the government and you want to make them look bad, i cal it the "PULL HIM DOWN " syndrome PHD.

sahara reporters broke the news of the first ladies illness, government denied it! they have every right to speculate because in the end the government were found to be the one s lying , in the end we know the first lady is sick and not resting..... it doesnt matter what type of ailment.

They keep breaking the news and the government is upset and wondering why this guys are always a step ahead of you ....

Can u imagine. Some expect me to completely believe Maku the silly one, Okupe the dog and Abati the liar. Jokers indeed.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Joeadamu86: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

Can u imagine. Some expect me to completely believe Maku the silly one, Okupe the dog and Abati the liar. Jokers indeed.
Oga Denmdem u can't criticise Sahara Reporters because u can't bite the finger that is feeding u,who doesnt know that you are working for them?
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by jmaine: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2012
Shameless Sahara-Liars . . . .
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by dedeike: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2012

Senior Advocate to SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES,
The level of bias and mediocrity you exhibit on this forum is grossly underestimated. In the face of glaring evidence of falsehood and propaganda by a guerilla online media outfit, you still muster the moral vertebrae to deodorize shit and hold brief for scammers onnNairaland.

It is one thing to post a report in error and it is another to fabricate lies and blackmail after trying in vain to perpetuate a sinister motive. The former is excusable while the latter is a criminal offence upon which prosecution can be instituted.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have dignified this thread with my response because there is nothing new about SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES and falsehood but I decided to offer a measured response to your lame argument in defence of the indefensible.

As usual, I just went into the archives and randomnly extracted A thread which establishes that SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES has a rich history of lies.
https://www.nairaland.com/971964/bomb-blast-wuse-ii-abuja/4#11201541
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Bukkyade: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Abeg help me tell this dude.
dedeike:

Senior Advocate to SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES,
The level of bias and mediocrity you exhibit on this forum is grossly underestimated. In the face of glaring evidence of falsehood and propaganda by a guerilla online media outfit, you still muster the moral vertebrae to deodorize shit and hold brief for scammers onnNairaland.

It is one thing to post a report in error and it is another to fabricate lies and blackmail after trying in vain to perpetuate a sinister motive. The former is excusable while the latter is a criminal offence upon which prosecution can be instituted.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have dignified this thread with my response because there is nothing new about SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES and falsehood but I decided to offer a measured response to your lame argument in defence of the indefensible.

As usual, I just went into the archives and randomnly extracted A thread which establishes that SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES has a rich history of lies.

Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Joeadamu86: Oga Denmdem u can't criticise Sahara Reporters because u can't bite the finger that is feeding u,who doesnt know that you are working for them?

If after reading all what i have posted before ur post and u still came up with the above then i cant help u. Again, just like any other media house, SH isnt perfect. Its left for us that consumes such info to discern the truth from untruth.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Puntae: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2012
banki: I love sahara reporters and i believe them more than i believe Maku,you guys cannot stand the fact that they always expose the government and you want to make them look bad, i cal it the "PULL HIM DOWN " syndrome PHD.

Critics, they exist to be shamed, to feel inferior and to remain shallow minded.... One who thread falsehood and irrelevancy must definately love another of his kind...mtchewww!
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by dedeike: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2012

Again, I know you have a morbid fear for learning so you wouldn't bother reviewing the link. I have decided to reproduce a comment I made sometime in june in the link to re establish that SAHARA REPORTERS and LIES is a marriage made in heaven. Enjoy it while I'm off.

"[b]"
SAHARAREPORTERS ! SAHARA REPORTERS. Once again, Sahara reporters. When this SHOPRITE of lies called Saharareporters told us on Tuesday that Gej went on a Jamboree trip to Brasil with 116 delegates. I came out to warn Nairalanders to receive the news with a bag of salt. 

Since 2010, when they sold the falsehood that Patience Jonathan was caught in Dubai airport with billions of dollars I have learnt not to believe Sahara until another reputable media company confirms it. Two days ago, they sent their agents to invade Nairaland in defence of their fake news on the presidents delegates capacity. When that could not fly, they resorted to the cheap antics of posting the pictures of their models in the forum in defence of their never existing integrity. 

Just yesterday, they relaunched another attack causing panic all over the federation. SAHARAREPORTERS: BREAKING NEWS: BOMB BLAST AT WUSE 2 ABUJA (XYRISTAL LOUNGE) It was after that they began adjusting the story to align with the reality that a loud slam was heard around crystal and a car damaged. I began to wonder why this media group cannot take steps to verify any news item before jumping to press. But a friend of mine captured it all with a very simple question : Have you ever gone to any public function or media press briefing where someone was addressed as representing Sahara reporters? Your guess is as good as mine.[/b]" June 2012.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2012
dedeike:

[s]Senior Advocate to SAHARA SHOPRITE OF LIES,

[/s]

DedeiLie, U and I know that u are legendary on this forum with ur lies. Thats a known fact. I prefer to stick with SR than U.
Again, just like any other media house u can think of, SR isnt perfect. Its left for us that consumes such info to discern the truth from untruth. They are noted to have given us some grand standing info chief among them of recent is the sickness of our First lady which our own Retardeen still denies till date.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2012
Bukkyade: Abeg help me tell this dude.

Funny chap. if till date we still have peeps aligning with the likes of Ibori and even Bode "tewonde" George etc, it shouldnt be difficult getting those that will allign with a well-known liar on NL. U are on a long thing bros. grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Puntae: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

If after reading all what i have posted before ur post and u still came up with the above then i cant help u. Again, just like any other media house, SH isnt perfect. Its left for us that consumes such info to discern the truth from untruth.
All what you have posted!? I can't see any... Try posting submissions with facts and of truism. Aligning with SR, to spite falsehood isn't a path for the Patriot... Banking your intelligence in charade and fallacies will only lead to the liquidation of your youthful intellect. Be wise!
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2012
dedeike:

SAHARAREPORTERS ! SAHARA REPORTERS. Once again, Sahara reporters. When this SHOPRITE of lies called Saharareporters told us on Tuesday that Gej went on a Jamboree trip to Brasil with 116 delegates. I came out to warn Nairalanders to receive the news with a bag of salt. 

On this issue i can discuss well on because i followed the stories well unlike the others. Yes SR claimed the retardeen went to Brazil with a world record delegate. Abati the liar as usual denied it. earler he was asked by SR (during CHOGM) and he denied and promised to furnish SR with the complete list by the time he gets back from his hotel room. Till date we are still expecting Abati to leave his hotel room and come back to furnish us with this list. Till proven otherise by ABATi, its true that the Retardeen went to brazil with a world record number of delegates.

https://www.nairaland.com/969700/gejs-delegation-brazil-worlds-largest
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2012
Puntae:
All what you have posted!? I can't see any... Try posting submissions with facts and of truism. Aligning with SR, to spite falsehood isn't a path for the Patriot... Banking your intelligence in charade and fallacies will only lead to the liquidation of your youthful intellect. Be wise!

then u are probably blind or refused to see. Again, just like any media organisation, SR is prone to errors. u can decide to ignore that, thats ur wahala.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Bukkyade: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

Funny chap. if till date we still have peeps aligning with the likes of Ibori and even Bode "tewonde" George etc, it shouldnt be difficult getting those that will allign with a well-known liar on NL. U are on a long thing bros. grin grin

grin The bolded just confirms why you shamelessly stick with your colleague scammer -Sahara Reporters.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2012
Bukkyade:

grin The bolded just confirms why you shamelessly stick with your colleague scammer -Sahara Reporters.

use ur mouth in anyway u deem fit. am simply among those that go to the site to source for news and apply my brain in making sure what i digest into my system is true or and sieve out the untruths.

take it or leave it, more Nigerians go for SR for news than this site of urs this thread seems to be promoting
http://oanweb.org/

Founded in 1989 and see the number of fans following. compare that with SR. That suggests to me that they are a joke. grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Puntae: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

then u are probably blind or refused to see. Again, just like any media organisation, SR is prone to errors. u can decide to ignore that, thats ur wahala.
Figuratively, when one post things that make sense and of importance, then, we can refer same as a thing or "post" to see or to be seen; and not when irrelevancy and fallacies are been posted, they are considered as Pathetic Fallacy. grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2012
Puntae:
Figuratively, when one post things that make sense and of importance, then, we can refer same as a thing or "post" to see or to be seen; and not when irrelevancy and fallacies are been posted, they are considered as Pathetic Fallacy. grin grin grin

Demdem:

Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

DedeiLie, U and I know that u are legendary on this forum with ur lies. Thats a known fact. I prefer to stick with SR than U.
Again, just like any other media house u can think of, SR isnt perfect. Its left for us that consumes such info to discern the truth from untruth. They are noted to have given us some grand standing info chief among them of recent is the sickness of our First lady which our own Retardeen still denies till date.
Don't let me bring out threads where you pitched your stupid tent with SR in the past andbgotbur fingers burnt. Will you ever learn DEMDEM? I have been involved in war of words with you and your friends in the past,only fr you to back down and grudgingly accept the truth,so long as it is coming from one of your perceived friends. I am not and will never be your friend on this forum,but please spare us he rhetorics of imperfection or goofing by other media houses in the past. What we are talking about here is the intellectual and media blunder continuously committed by your partners in crime....SR's,d s a favor and ell them to be sure before going to press or watch m likes finish what is left of their miserable media house. As if they can sand legal actions for all their published lies.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

On this issue i can discuss well on because i followed the stories well unlike the others. Yes SR claimed the retardeen went to Brazil with a world record delegate. Abati the liar as usual denied it. earler he was asked by SR (during CHOGM) and he denied and promised to furnish SR with the complete list by the time he gets back from his hotel room. Till date we are still expecting Abati to leave his hotel room and come back to furnish us with this list. Till proven otherise by ABATi, its true that the Retardeen went to brazil with a world record number of delegates.

https://www.nairaland.com/969700/gejs-delegation-brazil-worlds-largest
I did not want to believe you were part of the SR's family,now I know,from your post....why won't you rant?
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Don't let me bring out threads where you pitched your stupid tent with SR in the past andbgotbur fingers burnt. [s]Will you ever learn DEMDEM? I have been involved in war of words with you and your friends in the past,only fr you to back down and grudgingly accept the truth,so long as it is coming from one of your perceived friends. I am not and will never be your friend on this forum,but please spare us he rhetorics of imperfection or goofing by other media houses in the past. What we are talking about here is the intellectual and media blunder continuously committed by your partners in crime....SR's,d s a favor and ell them to be sure before going to press or watch m likes finish what is left of their miserable media house. As if they can sand legal actions for all their published lies.[/s]

Crap. Spare me ur thrash and reveal what u have in ur arsenal. Show me if at all any exist.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: I did not want to believe you were part of the SR's family,now I know,from your post....why won't you rant?

Am among the thousands of Nigerians that go to their sites to seek info every other day. What is wrong with that? and what is wrong with the post u qouted?
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

Am among the thousands of Nigerians that go to their sites to seek info every other day. What is wrong with that? and what is wrong with the post u qouted?
Younare as confused as SR, seeking cheap popularity will not spare ur hide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola: Nigeria's President(pics) / Why Can't APC Present Fashola As Presidential Candidate / We Need An Army Of 500,000 Men, Minimum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.