Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos (7797 Views)

Nwokorie Wins Gold In Paralympics Female Powerlifting / Yakubu Adesokan Wins Gold In Paralympics Powerlifting. / London 2012 Paralympics Opening Ceremony - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 10, 2012

After winning a Silver medal at the London 2012 Paralympic games, Nigerian powerlifting games star Folashade Oluwafemiayo is set to marry her male powerlifting counterpart Tolulope Owolabi.

The paraplegic couple have already picked a November 3, 2012 date for their wedding which is scheduled to hold in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria

‘Everybody is excited about the date. We have been trying our best to put things in proper perspective towards a successful ceremony. My husband is in Lagos to tie-up things concerning our wedding. We thank God for the interest and support already shown by people so far and we are grateful for everything’, Folashade says.

The couple had their traditional engagement in April 2012.

The wedding according to reports will be attended by the Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi; the Director of Sports, Patrick Ekeji and some other top officials in the Sports Ministry.

source:http://thenetng.com/extra/nigerian-paralympics-couple-to-wed/

3 Likes

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Chanchit: 4:48am On Oct 10, 2012
Abi nau, if na me nko...? 5m+5m from winning Olympic gold medals. And those people get their own s h a g i n g skill. Just close your eyes and imagine what their blue film would look like.

Nb: Me no close my eyes o..!

1 Like

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by sylve11: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Good for them! cool
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Prec1ous(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
true defination of love
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Biggyd2: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Finally, some good news today. Congratulations in advance to the couple.
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by gidiMonsta(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Chanchit: Abi nau, if na me nko...? 5m+5m from winning Olympic gold medals. And those people get their own s h a g i n g skill. Just close your eyes and imagine what their blue film would look like.

This is so insensitive.

5 Likes

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by abbey37(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by redsun(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
gidiMonsta:

This is so insensitive.

He sounds insane.I dont even know what he is talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by mrperfect(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
Good news.
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
From Olympic medals to wedding rings...Congrats to them. Make Nija sports minister show face 4real on the wedding day o!
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Todaynatoday: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
This news just put a smile on my face literally.
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by azeeza(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
I pity you!!!!!

Chanchit: Abi nau, if na me nko...? 5m+5m from winning Olympic gold medals. And those people get their own s h a g i n g skill. Just close your eyes and imagine what their blue film would look like.

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by ikekings(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
azeeza: I pity you!!!!!

Serious pity...

1 Like

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by buchibabe: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Wow!nice one. Dis shows dia is still hope for disabled
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by BeraBera(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Biggyd2: Finally, some good news today. Congratulations in advance to the couple.
Aha!
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Kslib(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2012

Na wa oh!!! Anybody that can imagine this kind of thing can equally rape a dead chimpanzee!!! @chanchit,i can really imagine what your blue film will look like with that dead chimpanzee.

1 Like

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by HVILLE: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2012

no vex ooo u don take ur drug today time don dey go abeg oooo,i pity ur generation angry

no vex ooo u don take ur drug today time don dey go abeg oooo,i pity ur generation
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by gabriel212: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2012

You had only shown the level of ur shallow brain!

1 Like

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Shaw007(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2012

abeg make someone carry dis man go yabaleft O,he needs urgent medical attention

GOod one for the coUple,nIce!!

#phew,gOod news finally!!smiley
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by mikkyangel(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2012

. This is how pple bring cause upon selves and them generations.a good news comes on air,and d only thing u can think of is how faul mouthed u are.Well they went there are delivered,this is what ur generations yet un-born may never achieve...- for ur life have u ever borded a plane?
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by begwong: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2012

Chancit,,WHAT A PREPOSTEROUS POST FROM YOU!
IMAGINE YOU BEING THE LADY
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by begwong: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2012

Chancit,,WHAT A PREPOSTEROUS POST FROM YOU!
IMAGINE YOU BEING THE LADY
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Chanchit: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
[s][/s]Singing#Don't cry for me Argentina# By Madonna. I know all of you crying here would be quoting me after the image must have run through your brains, una come turn me to Achebe wei everybody dey criticize, abeg make una sh!!!t una sh!!t, make I sh!!t my own.
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Godysien(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012

Bad child. Lol
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by babysnogls: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2012

U ARE SO FULL OF SHIT, CHANSHIT!

1 Like

Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by kemiola89(f): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Wow! This is good news! Wishing them happy married life
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by bigmitchmob: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2012

See as u dey use ur age rub ground for this kind public place? If to say na yankee this one dey happen now, you go say na "TRUE DEFINITION OF LOVE"
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by mallorca(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
God is able
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by doofanc: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
cool
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by s1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
nice 1
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by dasparrow: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
@Post

Congrats to the couple.
Re: Paralympics Couple To Marry In Jos by Chanchit: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
bigmitchmob: [color=#990000][/color]

See as u dey use ur age rub ground for this kind public place? If to say na yankee this one dey happen now, you go say na "TRUE DEFINITION OF LOVE"

#yawn# don't you have something better to do...? Abegi park tight jare.... Bigbi!!tch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Win Big In Your Today Predict With Surebet,bet9ja,nairabet / 10 Richest Wrestling Superstars of All Time / Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.