Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154732 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by kabayomi(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2013
Good morning ma people, its all over and the only thing on my mind now is ESCAPING abuja! Anyway i heared that some people will be nominated soon but i dont know the country that will be.........kudos to those who came alone without bringing there parents as bodyguards u're good to go.
PS: lwkmd yesterday wen one hajia girl started crying becoause d scanned copy of her certificate was not authenticated d director had to call and beg on her behalf..I had to control my self like those channelstv guyz dat intervied #oga at d top cos i remebered some of my guys like daniels, kuje etc that had d same problem b4 her and they had nobody to help them.....anyhow till we meet again i remain kabayomi§§§§§
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:35am On May 29, 2013
kabayomi: Good morning ma people, its all over and the only thing on my mind now is ESCAPING abuja! Anyway i heared that some people will be nominated soon but i dont know the country that will be.........kudos to those who came alone without bringing there parents as bodyguards u're good to go.
PS: lwkmd yesterday wen one hajia girl started crying becoause d scanned copy of her certificate was not authenticated d director had to call and beg on her behalf..I had to control my self like those channelstv guyz dat intervied #oga at d top cos i remebered some of my guys like daniels, kuje etc that had d same problem b4 her and they had nobody to help them.....anyhow till we meet again i remain kabayomi§§§§§
lwtmb cwazy guy xo pple dah brought their parents r not gud 2 go baaa .Oti da be
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2013
Morning friends and happy democracy day to everyone here. I pray we will know peace at the four corners of this nation in Jesus name. God bless Nigeria!

As for those bringing the Nigeria award into this thread, i guess there is a thread for that already and as a matter of fact, confusion is beginning to set in as to which info. is for the BEA award and which is that of Nigeria award. To get to the thread for Nigeria award, kindly follow the link beneath

https://www.nairaland.com/1214810/2013-federal-government-scholarship-awards/3

For our brothers & sisters already nominated and processing their award, i wish you the very best of God and stress free time. You're almost there!

Lastly, for those of us that are still expectant of the FSB calling, i strongly believe if that is the plan of God for us, we will surely be awarded. Lets keep praying and hoping for the best!

Goodluck!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by librangyps(f): 10:06am On May 29, 2013
Kh001: @librangyps,moshomoshe and purplish. i will soon attend to u guys on nigeria award. i was banned. u could email on

dmainman@yahoo.com

Y were u banned? Y can't u just post whatever info u have like everyone else? I'll advise that no one should mail this guy cos he myt b a scammer. If u hav info post, if u don't, shut it!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by kabayomi(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2013
quinfayva: lwtmb cwazy guy xo pple dah brought their parents r not gud 2 go baaa .Oti da be
Hmmmm is crazy not too much...anyway i guess u're dat girl dat brought ur mum.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:54am On May 29, 2013
kk
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 29, 2013
kabayomi: Hmmmm is crazy not too much...anyway i guess u're dat girl dat brought ur mum.
i didnt wryt crazy i meant cwazy ni,in summary na joke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by librangyps(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2013
Kh001:

it is me dmainman. i was banned
dont know y. aw dare u call a whole me a scammer. me of all people.

d stuff i want to send is confidential. strictly confidential. i dont want to betray my freind dat works wit fsb.
d list is already out and i got d award.

check d student affairs unit regularly dis june.

I stand corrected. Apologies are in order, one can never be too careful in public forums. Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 1:19pm On May 29, 2013
Hi all am still waiting for china o or any other to start their nominating
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2013
yea..,we are gona make it IJN
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2013
ucheiwu nd quinfayva ..,among d nominees, were pple given medicine nd surgery for russia?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2013
@Oscaino... Yes dey were among....@quinfayva...Kabayomi was dat guy u were talkin wit...wen we were in d fed min of edu....@kabayomi dat fyn fair girl was Quinfayva....did u see her wit her mom?...And her mom was nt der to bodyguard her u cant allow ur somone to travel dat long distance witout folowing her.... Andi was d gai u wer tokin wit in d mornin dat asked u wen u came to the ministry... I tink i understand wat u min about d bodyguardin stuff doe...cheesy...just kip up d gud work....till we called agian.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ezme(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2013
I'm just curious, and this is for transparency sake. We took back exam slips after writing the test. Are we not supposed to be able to check and verify our results independently as this seemed to be the purpose of us being in possession of the examination slip?

I think this would have been a better approach where people know their scores and can make postulations as regards their fate. This "Nicodemus" calling doesn't look so straight- forward.

P.S: This post is in no way trying to take anything away from those that have been called so far. It is just an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2013
[quote
author=ezme]I'm just curious, and this is for transparency sake. We
took back exam slips after writing the test. Are we not supposed to be
able to check and verify our results independently as this seemed to be
the purpose of us being in possession of the examination slip?

I think this would have been a better approach where people know their
scores and can make postulations as regards their fate. This "Nicodemus"
calling doesn't look so straight- forward.

P.S: This post is in no way trying to take anything away from those that
have been called so far. It is just an opinion.[/quote] lol bros u funi...buh u get point tho
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Layzieb: 11:27pm On May 29, 2013
ezme: I'm just curious, and this is for transparency sake. We took back exam slips after writing the test. Are we not supposed to be able to check and verify our results independently as this seemed to be the purpose of us being in possession of the examination slip?

I think this would have been a better approach where people know their scores and can make postulations as regards their fate. This "Nicodemus" calling doesn't look so straight- forward.

P.S: This post is in no way trying to take anything away from those that have been called so far. It is just an opinion.
honestly brother(or sister), i wished it was so. I mean like any other scholarship. And believe me wen i saw the nomination process, well make i no lie, it was like an end game already for me. If the site eva opens, pls check de process again. I dont think countries nominate, dey are norminated by top govt officials(abeg make una no crucify me, i no talk say na chuwa chuwa carry una go) but actually dey should give us closure not heart attack wen ever ur friends plays a song dat concides wif ur ringtone
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Bukssss: 9:18am On May 30, 2013
Congrats to dos dt av bin called...nd to 'us' stil licking our lips in anticipation,I wud rather we keep all hope alive;and av faith in d great grand architect of d universe alike.Don't let us be oblivious dt d just shal live by faith.I was told dos avnt called yet av dd probability to be nominated according to der countries of preference.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 9:46am On May 30, 2013
which country is next?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by joebrens: 4:09pm On May 30, 2013
yea,pls which country is next?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by BlessedIg: 4:11pm On May 30, 2013
Hello Guys,
Please I want to know the process of nomination. How are people being contacted as regards whether they have been shortlisted or not. I'm kind of confused as to the method adopted by the federal scholarship board in this years scholarship.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by saliatech: 4:38pm On May 30, 2013
ezme: I'm just curious, and this is for transparency sake. We took back exam slips after writing the test. Are we not supposed to be able to check and verify our results independently as this seemed to be the purpose of us being in possession of the examination slip?

U r very right. Am stil wondering y a slip was given to us&they r claimin jamb is in charge@least we shuld see our result&stop hopin if we ve failed or av a strong fate if we ve passed instead of dis "only prayer decide call notion dey r putting in our head" abeg corruption will neva end in dis country,cos of dose govt officials@d top.imagine only 2 was called on dis forum while 72 came from d hole,na wa o-rich gettin richer,poor gettin poorer.anywayx congrats 2 dose called already...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Mkundi: 6:45pm On May 30, 2013
hello house!!!what is wrong with u people?y are loosing hope in ur lord.Are u not the peaple praying to the lord?Never for ever give off.Allah is always with those that are with him.Allahu innanaj'aluka fi nuhurihim wana uzubika min shururi him.Ameen
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Mkundi: 6:47pm On May 30, 2013
hello house!!!what is wrong with u people?y are u loosing hope in ur lord.Are u not the peaple praying to the lord?Never for ever give off.Allah is always with those that are with him.Allahumma innanaj'aluka fi nuhurihim wana uzubika min shururi him.Ameen
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by RaHik(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2013
Hello house! I rcvd a mail frm Ukraine education.com asking me to add them to my linkedIn contact, n ds 'll be d 2nd tym I 'll b rcvn sch mail frm dem. So I wnt to ask all applcnts to Ukraine if dey rcv similar mails frm the body.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Abas85: 8:59pm On May 30, 2013
RaHik: Hello house! I rcvd a mail frm Ukraine education.com asking me to add them to my linkedIn contact, n ds 'll be d 2nd tym I 'll b rcvn sch mail frm dem. So I wnt to ask all applcnts to Ukraine if dey rcv similar mails frm the body.
my guy fsb bea work on calls nt mail hahahahaha....c desperados
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by RaHik(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2013
Abas85: my guy fsb bea work on calls nt mail hahahahaha....c desperados
Next tym u rd ppl's update make sure u dgest n undstnd it b4 runin to make silly cmnt. Dat 'll save u frm making a public guff lyk u did.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by RaHik(m): 12:19am On May 31, 2013
RaHik: Hello house! I rcvd a mail frm Ukraine education.com asking me to add them to my linkedIn contact, n ds 'll be d 2nd tym I 'll b rcvn sch mail frm dem. So I wnt to ask all applcnts to Ukraine if dey rcv similar mails frm the body.
Ukraine applicants pls rspnd. I wnt to b sure ds ppl are not scammers, dt's wy i av postd ds. I dnt evn kno hw dey got my email add.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 12:21am On May 31, 2013
Abas na true talk be that o.........look before u post a reply. As 4 d FSB God is in control. My God will make a way where there seems to be no way
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 12:23am On May 31, 2013
RaHik:
Ukraine applicants pls rspnd. I wnt to b sure ds ppl are not scammers, dt's wy i av postd ds. I dnt evn kno hw dey got my email add.

Question them through the mail they sent to you
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 12:23am On May 31, 2013
[quote author=RaHik]

Question them through the mail they sent to you
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 12:26am On May 31, 2013
Rahik ask them questions through the mail nah. Thats an option i think is d best 4 u
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by RaHik(m): 1:01am On May 31, 2013
Ceoobi: Rahik ask them questions through the mail nah. Thats an option i think is d best 4 u
I 'll do as u say. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:57am On May 31, 2013
kk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.