Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154748 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Phinity318: i dont know is it just me or there other experiencing same problem too?I registered buh couldn't log in to complete the online application of the schorlarship
Trying again tommorrow during working hours...I believe their systems are down cos it is weekdend...Ministry thingy you know smiley
Good luck!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pls has any1 completed application and printed out any form or acknowlegment slip? If yes,how?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
I have applied and waiting 4 u guys 2 do so. The application form was the only thing they sent to me. How can i print the acknowledgement form? The dates of the interview has been changed
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by greatmedic(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Saimeritus: I have applied and waiting 4 u guys 2 do so. The application form was the only thing they sent to me. How can i print the acknowledgement form? The dates of the interview has been changed
I registered but couldnt log in to complete the form. Pls, what is d pro bro?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
@greatmedic, they are having some traffick problem due to the multitude number of applicants that wants to apply. I advise u to try it at midnight prefarably. Goodluck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by hammyd1: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
Please, do i need to secure a postgraduate admission into an institution before applying for BEA scholarship, or it will be after the interview, the site is not going yet, how do i apply.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
@saimeritus,,,please kindly share the new date with us if u dnt mind.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
@hammyd,,,i dnt tink u hv 2 apply 4 post graduate degree b4 u cn apply 4d schorlaship,,,,,,in my own veiw,i tink if u are applying 4 post graduate in any nigerian university is jst 4 a back plan it has ntn 2 do wit d scholarship,,,,,,i stnd 2 be corrected.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Shimasparkle: @saimeritus,,,please kindly share the new date with us if u dnt mind.
the dates are 4rm 18th march to 22nd march
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ok,tnx@sam,,,,,bt u've printed the acknowlegment slip like 4 real?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by nuelnuel: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Please can anyone tell me the amount of money charged for police report in Lagos.I was told 10k in Abj so I want to compare to know whether it will be cheaper for me to send my documents to my friend in Lagos to help me with the stuff.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by nzechu(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
pls does anyone know where fstc is in uyo and what it means, thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by badassnigga(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
pls I dnt understand what they meant by confirmed statement of results waec or neco forwarded to director /secretary federal scholarship board Abuja

also I like Japan and Russia but I dnt understand d languages ...isn't that gonna b a barrier in ma quest.
pls I need urgent response...thank y'all
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by nuelnuel: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: pls I dnt understand what they meant by confirmed statement of results waec or neco forwarded to director /secretary federal scholarship board Abuja

also I like Japan and Russia but I dnt understand d languages ...isn't that gonna b a barrier in ma quest.

No that's not a barrier,They will teach you the language when you arrive in the country if you are successful.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by crestlana: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
i don't knw why uptill now i can't apply the page is either erorr or not found pls is der any way to apply without internet? ply help me.tnx!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
nuelnuel: Please can anyone tell me the amount of money charged for police report in Lagos.I was told 10k in Abj so I want to compare to know whether it will be cheaper for me to send my documents to my friend in Lagos to help me with the stuff.
Police clearance certificate will cost you 5k in lagos and u should get it in 3 days max. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: pls I dnt understand what they meant by confirmed statement of results waec or neco forwarded to director /secretary federal scholarship board Abuja

For recent school leavers WAEC issues statement of result and later a certificate. If you have just the statement of result, you need to take it to the nearest WAEC office and authenticate probably by stamping it, signed by a designated official and dated. Forwarding it to the Directo/Sec will be on submission day at the interview venue where you can clarify this.

Language is never an issue if you are going for undergrad. I will advise you to Take Russia if you are qualified. There is higher chance of getting the Russian scholarship than any other one.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dear all,
Note that the current issue on the FSB site is a general issue. I strongly believe it is high traffic causing all these so just try it late in the night. Just keep trying that is the only way out. No one can help you but yourself Good luck!!!!
Regards.
P.S This is a personal opinion.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by nuelnuel: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Please does anyone know the nature of the interview questions. I heard it is 50 questions but I don't know the subject areas from which the questions for postgraduates are picked from.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
nuelnuel: Please does anyone know the nature of the interview questions. I heard it is 50 questions but I don't know the subject areas from which the questions for postgraduates are picked from.
I dont know of now, back in my days 10 years ago, there was no exam whatsoever. They only check if your doc are complete and matches you application.
I believe this might have changes. BTW, it is an interview and not a test so I am not expecting any exam at least not for Postgrad.
Good luck!!!
This is a personal opinion
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hello friends. pls i jus want to know if having a minimum of 5 As or Bs in O level result also affects postgraduates in appling for BEA awards. thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by PurerareGold: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
How aπϑ where does one get a letter stating state of Origin. All I know is LG of origin. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
niunse4life: Hello friends. pls i jus want to know if having a minimum of 5 As or Bs in O level result also affects postgraduates in appling for BEA awards. thanks
Your undergrad result is the most crucial but O level As and Bs will be added advantage. Good luck!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
PurerareGold: How aπϑ where does one get a letter stating state of Origin. All I know is LG of origin. Thanks.
Your LG of origin certificate will automatically take care of that.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Godysien(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls house i got an info on how to obtain a transcript 4rm my School. The info is that they'll not give me the transcript at hand but that they would only send it to the institution or organisation i applied to. So i'm really worried cos according to the one of d instructions stated, transcript should be presented right at the point of the interview. Pls, could some1 help me out on the alternative way of getting it done or what i should do? Waiting 4 ur responses pls.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
@Bayo,pls do u know if anyone has printed application form? Cus wen i filled the form using my fone,there was no provision that says 'print' i on saw submit. And pls is the venue 4 interveiw specific 2 states or cn be done anywer in the country.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Bayo,pls do u know if anyone has printed application form? Cus wen i filled the form using my fone,there was no provision that says 'print' i on saw submit. And pls is the venue 4 interveiw specific 2 states or cn be done anywer in the country.
Yeah there are people who have printed their application form. When you submit, a mail which will contain the completed form will be sent to you through the e-mail address that you provided. That is where you are going to print the form from. So go check your mails. If you cannot find it check your junk mails too.
For interview venue: Look for your venue where your state of origin falls in, that is where you are eligible for interview and nowhere else. For example, you live in Jos but your certifcate of origin states you are from Benin (Edo State), then you have to go to FSTC Uyo for your interview.
You CANNOT go to FGC ILORIN (venue for Plateau state) because you live in Jos.
Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Godysien: Pls house i got an info on how to obtain a transcript 4rm my School. The info is that they'll not give me the transcript at hand but that they would only send it to the institution or organisation i applied to. So i'm really worried cos according to the one of d instructions stated, transcript should be presented right at the point of the interview. Pls, could some1 help me out on the alternative way of getting it done or what i should do? Waiting 4 ur responses pls.

Have you confirmed from your school directly or you heard from someone? If that is the situation then just try and talk to someone in your school even if it a photocopy just make sure you get it at all cost. You can give them the address of FSB as the recipient.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
@bayo,i appreciate ur the selfless service u are rendering here,may 6od be ur strenght. i made a huge mistake during my application,can i re apply and submit my application and does it in any disqualify me from participatin?thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
@bayo,i appreciate ur the selfless service u are rendering here,may 6od be ur strenght. i made a huge mistake during my application,can i re apply and submit my application and does it in any way disqualify me from participatin?thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Tnx alot @Bayo,i checked my mails,all i saw was "tnx 4 filling the pre-qualification form" thats all,is that wat im suppose 2 get nd print the application form?tnk u.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by desmond2013: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
I made first class honours(4.60/5.00) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and my O level I had 5A1 and 3B2 and 1C4 and I successfully applied for a masters degree in Russia and keenly waiting for the interview.Please Bayo,I dont understand russia can I change my country of choice to Japan.Please your advice is highly needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.