Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154855 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Michaelmabz: Cuum, ds 1 dat Jonah has sackd Minister of Edu, Hooe it wun't affect d scholarship faaa.?
it wont,it has been existing bfr she was appointed
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
moveup: @Ibro010 and to all who are still doubting, I don't care nor send what ever you might think... Once Serbia Embassy collect our Passport, I will write here again, once visa are Issue, I will write and once we are departing, I will also write here.

If you want prove of Congrats letter from Ministry of Edu from Macedonia, request it and it will be paste for public view.

Macedonia as email there selected students, so haters should look else where.....
tor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moveup: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
To all of u who are Interested in seeing the CONGRATs Letter sent from Macedonia Ministry of Edu to all selected student. Below is the Snap Picture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by flamesjay(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2013
any info abt ukraine
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Lemme ask u sometin izt under bea/fsb or it is another scorlarship 4rm d macedonia
moveup: @Ibro010 and to all who are still doubting, I don't care nor send what ever you might think... Once Serbia Embassy collect our Passport, I will write here again, once visa are Issue, I will write and once we are departing, I will also write here.

If you want prove of Congrats letter from Ministry of Edu from Macedonia, request it and it will be paste for public view.

Macedonia as email there selected students, so haters should look else where.....
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Is clear..attact it 2 my email lemme see......ibrahimbello181@gmail.com
moveup: To all of u who are Interested in seeing the CONGRATs Letter sent from Macedonia Ministry of Edu to all selected student. Below is the Snap Picture.

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moveup: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
ibro010: Is clear..attact it 2 my email lemme see......ibrahimbello181@gmail.com

Check your email, I sent it.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
plz guys help the Ukraine's out by replying positively to their questions. How is this scholarship stuff going? May God grant us our heart desires in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yea I saw it..congrate
moveup:

Check your email, I sent it.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by oscaino2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
moveup: To all of u who are Interested in seeing the CONGRATs Letter sent from Macedonia Ministry of Edu to all selected student. Below is the Snap Picture.

congrats dear
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moveup: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
ibro010: Yea I saw it..congrate

Nice1 kiss cool
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2013
At dis point I'm nt saying its a lie,bt fsb's meant to kal yhu nt through email alone....ѕσ nw tel me,how do u go abt it?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moveup: 5:05am On Sep 13, 2013
samisparkle94: At dis point I'm nt saying its a lie,bt fsb's meant to kal yhu nt through email alone....ѕσ nw tel me,how do u go abt it?

http://www.mladiinfo.com/2012/03/13/full-undergraduate-scholarships-at-the-university-saint-paul-the-apostle-in-ohrid-macedonia/
http://www.mon.gov.mk/index.php/konkursimon/1382-scholaships-foreign-students-studying-in-macedinian

The above link are for the scholarship in Macedonia, I apply direct with them and I get selected. I did not apply with FSB becau they are time waster and also doing screening of students, like selecting student that Grad from 2010-2012 which the scholarship countries did not set as requirement.

I graduated 2000 and I was still selected.

Nigerians should be wise up and do research online about what they want. Don't allow FG push u around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by lillythaddy(f): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Dz d macedonia scholarship cover evrytin lyk ur flight fee,tuition,accomodatn etc...lyk fsb dz??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by saintdeby(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2013
Greece o PG any info.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Ceoobi: plz guys help the Ukraine's out by replying positively to their questions. How is this scholarship stuff going? May God grant us our heart desires in Jesus name. Amen

d ukraine dat is out is it dat of d fsb or entirely different öne?
If it is entirely diff one, how do u go about it?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2013
moveup:

http://www.mladiinfo.com/2012/03/13/full-undergraduate-scholarships-at-the-university-saint-paul-the-apostle-in-ohrid-macedonia/
http://www.mon.gov.mk/index.php/konkursimon/1382-scholaships-foreign-students-studying-in-macedinian

The above link are for the scholarship in Macedonia, I apply direct with them and I get selected. I did not apply with FSB becau they are time waster and also doing screening of students, like selecting student that Grad from 2010-2012 which the scholarship countries did not set as requirement.

I graduated 2000 and I was still selected.

Nigerians should be wise up and do research online about what they want. Don't allow FG push u around.
now yhu jst arrived at wat I was xpecting from yhu....cos if fsb's involved,they'll b d ones to kal yhu and nat d country itself.....bt rily u shouldnt have posted it here cos here is meant for anytin under fsb,BEA to b precise for both ug and pg!!!well its no p!!!congrats once again!!!no offence committed!!sori for my question,re they responsible for everytin or ure d one??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ajadu: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Vickygirk:
d ukraine dat is out is it dat of d fsb or entirely different öne?
If it is entirely diff one, how do u go about it?
please have they called those that applied to study in Ukraine?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moveup: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
samisparkle94: now yhu jst arrived at wat I was xpecting from yhu....cos if fsb's involved,they'll b d ones to kal yhu and nat d country itself.....bt rily u shouldnt have posted it here cos here is meant for anytin under fsb,BEA to b precise for both ug and pg!!!well its no p!!!congrats once again!!!no offence committed!!sori for my question,re they responsible for everytin or ure d one??

They are responsible for my education, accommodation, monthly up keeping, feeding, 2 way air ticket every year ( to visit Nigeria during holidays ), transport within the city, health insurance and visa. Am not paying penny.

Macedonia Ministry of edu will be the one to email u directly even due u apply through FSB / BEA... And they are responsible for everything and not Nigeria FSB... Among the selected student of this year are some student that apply through FSB, they all got there emails too and FSB did not call then till this moment of chatting.

It has been like this in the past and so it shall be in future.....

Am entitle to post here because we are all talking about the same thing ( Scholarship ).
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yea...congrate again,,,,,bt pls stop posting dis scolarship of macedonia coz it u wil make does poeple dat apply under bea/fsb give up....so pls stop it...and hw can dey email some1 dat apply under fsb/bea....coz dey didn't no him..coz macedonia wil only send slot 2 bea coz dey hv already arregnment on dat....understand
moveup:

They are responsible for my education, accommodation, monthly up keeping, feeding, 2 way air ticket every year ( to visit Nigeria during holidays ), transport within the city, health insurance and visa. Am not paying penny.

Macedonia Ministry of edu will be the one to email u directly even due u apply through FSB / BEA... And they are responsible for everything and not Nigeria FSB... Among the selected student of this year are some student that apply through FSB, they all got there emails too and FSB did not call then till this moment of chatting.

It has been like this in the past and so it shall be in future.....

Am entitle to post here because we are all talking about the same thing ( Scholarship ).
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm i wish i could hear that nominations are over so i can move on. All i need now is an accurate closure......infact I no some of us hav rely on diz scorlarship..example like me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moveup: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
ibro010: Yea...congrate again,,,,,bt pls stop posting dis scolarship of macedonia coz it u wil make does poeple dat apply under bea/fsb give up....so pls stop it...and hw can dey email some1 dat apply under fsb/bea....coz dey didn't no him..coz macedonia wil only send slot 2 bea coz dey hv already arregnment on dat....understand

Don't fool your self man. What agreement? They mail selected students and u are still talking of calling.

You can wait for more month as long as u like. But u can not stop me from replying post here.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
moveup:

Don't fool your self man. What agreement? They mail selected students and u are still talking of calling.

You can wait for more month as long as u like. But u can not stop me from replying post here.
moveup!!y taking tins too far
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ajadu: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
ukraine please!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by samisparkle94: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
samisparkle94: moveup!!y taking tins too far
i neva said yhu should stop posting here.....i only said yhu should stop posting anytin dat does not concern fsb......i guess the title of dis forum was specified clearly,its nt jst scholarship,its abt bea scholarship,as for d issue of we cnt stop yhu from posting,yhu can go ahead and waste ur data plan(bundle to b precise) while posting wat doesnt concern fsb.....mstcheeeew!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shamab: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please have anybody have any news about the candidates that applied for China... Please tell me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ibro010: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
UG/PG
Shamab: Please have anybody have any news about the candidates that applied for China... Please tell me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by moses2swit: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Plz any info abt ukraine?pls.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Shamab: Please have anybody have any news about the candidates that applied for China... Please tell me
china was among the countries that called their students early..... After egypt and russia, china was called next. That was like 3 months ago
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
To miss kanorian wich coun3es have slot for pharmacy and have dey realy called sad
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Vickygirk(f): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
To miss kanorian wich coun3es have slot for pharmacy and have dey realy called
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by misskanorian(f): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Vickygirk: To miss kanorian wich coun3es have slot for pharmacy and have dey realy called
sooo sorry vicky girl but I don't think I have ur answers with me. I lost track of what's happening in d office after india was called for I travelled. And on coming back, I still cnt lay my fingers on anything. But we might be called back in soon hopefully and I will use that oportunity to sieve somethings out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.