Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid (1882 Views)

Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / Nas Blasts Def Jam In Email To La Reid & Staff: “i Am Nobody’s Slave” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2008
De Indispensables featuring Junior Reid '' I AM FREE'' This is the real shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgYPoy6BCA
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by youngdigi(m): 2:49am On Jan 21, 2008
nice song, beautiful video
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 9ja4eva: 3:17am On Jan 21, 2008
Nize
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2008
this track is stuck in my head. say am free, free atlast. what a track
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2008
to be sincere that video is wack, wuts with the fake animation stuffs nice song sha
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2008
for me whats important is the track. The video is not bad at all, about one of the best if you really look at the story board. (i guess you dont even know what story board means)You hardly see Naija artiste talking about sensible topic like self freedom and slavery cry. it makes it unique plus an endorsement from Junior Reid gives it credibility and soul. cry.

The track performance was from the heart from all the acts
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2008
2face22:

for me whats important is the track. The video is not bad at all, about one of the best if you really look at the story board. (i guess you don't even know what story board means)

i said the video is wack and ure telling me crap about story board does that make the video good?

and besides i said the song is cool so wuts with ur post
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
i guess you are use to bling bling. This is content and intent video, plus good track. I dont understand what wack means in it.Please break it down if you have the time.
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
wack as in the animations were poor, isnt it clear that it was a one day make video, abi wut are u saying?

must there be blings in a video before it is good, the fact that the song is good doesnt mean the video is good
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2008
Mtv assesed it and places it on an A class play list AND KIlls us with the video everyday in Nigeria.
and you tell me animation is wack. Please watch it on real screen or wash your eye well my friend
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2008
its on mtv base so?? does that make the video good
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by streetbuzz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
i see u guys are arguing over the indispensables video. I am free is a classic song. The video is very good. We should try and encourage our Nigerian ARTISTE instead of just wanting to make comments.

for me the video delivers the message of Freedom. the song is unique raggae and HIPHOP what more can you ask for

88% FOR ME. ITS INTERNATIONAL STANDARD. CAN BE PLAYED ANYWHERE.
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by playmate(f): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2008
dey tried,its jst ok no big deal bout it.
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tundewoods(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2008
Why do Nigerians love to hate their very own and find it hard to admit simple facts.The new video by Indispensable's is good no doubt about it.

Why do we simply find it so hard to admit. And to the fellow that said so what if it's played on MTVBase.Please don't make me laugh ok.If you know much about Music A & R business you won't be making such vain statement's such as "So what if,if it's shown on MTVBase"

I've been watching MTV since 1983 and every true music A & R person knows that MTV or MTVBAse is an indispensable force tha can determine the success of your album after all they gave micheal jackson that opportunity with his 1983 thriller album.
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by streetbuzz(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2008
thanks my brother. We should learn to love and encourage our artiste to get better rather than killing them by way of just making comments.

the video from the indispensables is no doubt good and the tells the story as performed by the acts in the song.
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 1:44am On Jan 24, 2008
does any one know where to buy and download this track or De Indispensables new album. please holla back
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by mailmalc(m): 5:19am On Jan 24, 2008
Saw the vid. on Mtv Base on one of their Top 10 Africa Vids. Dat was some tight stuff there
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2008
i need this song, please some one tell me where to find it the internet
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by streetbuzz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2008
someone promised to send me a link. I will let you know real soon
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2008
searched everywhere dont think there album is out yet.
Please if anyone hears anything let us know. i need to get that track
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by jessygal(f): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
smiley smiley smileyguys stop talkin about ''de fuckin shit, its not a real track men, its just wacky-wacky all through, try and get some of dese classic music men, guess what , its all gona turn-u-on at once, well, for dese guys in naija playin music and so , let dem just get outta of de hole and ''fly high without wings'' , mennnnnnn what a kool time out of de country den when u're back home , u can compare and contrast at de same time, try 2 improve ur tract,

''i'd 2 say dat i'd luv classic music, e.g

''MICHEAL BUBBLE''------FEATURING ''LOST'', TRY TELL SOMEONE ABROAD 2 GET DOSE TRACT COS DEY ARE REALLY GUD 4 YA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

EVEN ''ALICIA, =---------FEATURING, ''NO ONE'', MEN TRY GET DAT

AND SQUASH ALL DOSE BULLSHIT U'D CALL MUSIC

Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
haters around. i am free is rare fusion of hiphop and raggae and thats unique and its from Nigerians. Sorry u dont see what i see. those guys did well
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2008
How come its only u seeing wut u see
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tundewoods(m): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2008
You're wrong,
I also share in 2face22 opinion that most of folks here are simply haters or beefers ,whichever !

I'm free is a cool song and a well storyboarded video .
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2008
Its a good song,with d everyday naija video,wuts kilin about it?
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by streetbuzz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2008
something must be wrong with you calling it every day video.That video right there is cool and not everyday. Do you know who Junior Reid is? Ask the Game, Ask Alicia keys, Ask Mims, Ask Snoop dog, Ask Fat Joe, Ask lilwayne plus a lot more. They have all worked with Junior Reid on hit tracks. For our own Nigerian Act to do a song with this guy and shoot a good video and you tell me its an everyday video. For Nigerian standard its not an everyday ok.

Please try and encourage our acts by giving them support. Dont for the sake of wanting to making comments you talk shit. They are representing Nigeria right there in that Video and they held it down
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2008
streetbuzz:

something must be wrong with you calling it every day video.That video right there is cool and not everyday. Do you know who Junior Reid is? Ask the Game, Ask Alicia keys, Ask Mims, Ask Snoop dog, Ask Fat Joe, Ask lilwayne plus a lot more. They have all worked with Junior Reid on hit tracks. For our own Nigerian Act to do a song with this guy and shoot a good video and you tell me its an everyday video. For Nigerian standard its not an everyday ok.

Please try and encourage our acts by giving them support. Dont for the sake of wanting to making comments you talk shit. They are representing Nigeria right there in that Video and they held it down

ure a dumbasssorry about that we talking about the video and you post this shit, was has this got to do with the video? so cos junior reid is on the song, that makes the video good?
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by YourFather: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2008
I have held my say for long enough,

These guys featured JR, can anyone tell me which one of his previous colabo you can compare this trash to, thay had a chance to make music history and what do they do, make a musical equivilent of Mimi noddles, you only eat it if you have no money.

They song is wack the video is wack.

Hope they can come up with something way better next time.
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
thank u jare, the guy made a hit of the game, mims , alicia keys, only for this guys to just make one shitty video and nairaland wnt rest again cos junior reid is in it
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by 2face22: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2008
Now that its a Nigerian artiste the song is called wack and the video wack. Fools. that track and video is history of your life a conscious song.

Hate it or love it. I love it and hold the guys to a high esteem for attempting it.

I am glad to be a Nigerian because of them
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by tosinadeda: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2008
2face22:

Now that its a Nigerian artiste the song is called wack and the video wack. Fools. that track and video is history of your life a conscious song.

Hate it or love it. I love it and hold the guys to a high esteem for attempting it.

I am glad to be a Nigerian because of them

and u had to use the word fools to make ur point
ure so stupid.
so wut ure saying now is that cos the song is about slave trade that means it is good and the video also good?
u keep sounding the same way, this is about music and not they are nigerians, its about slave trade , they featured junior reid and bla bla. its whether the song is good and if the video is good
Re: New Video Killing Naija De Indispensables Ft Junior Reid by streetbuzz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2008
that track is massive. nice video. Its Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOSPEL MUSIC - "God Do Am For Me" By Rita Slimmy Ft Charsly / Christian Song: Spirit Lead Me – Influence Music Feat. Michael Ketterer (listen) / Black Sherif Shut Up Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.