Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution (677 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by romi: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2012
The idea of this post is to get your opinions about the rate and manner in which all MANNER of derogatory insults is been hurled in Sundry ways while commenting on issues
i will be happy if everyone can offer solutions to the issue i have raised- Moderators and Seun, pls take note
Me thinks words like*slowpoke, asshole, dickhead, slowpoke et al* should not be used on fellow human beings
if what anyone says on the Forum is displeasing, you can totally disagree but not going as far as callin a person derogatory names
Re: Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by romi: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2012
I will not be suprised that despite the topic of this post, someone still insults another person here as *dumb, fool etc* on this very particular post o
Re: Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by bigtt76(f): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2012
You're right 'retardeen' who ask you for your suggestion? Name calling makes it fun grin grin grin grin ....Hahaha just kidding apologies for the outburst cheesy

I quite agree with you and I think Seun and the mods are currently doing a great job on this. The spate of insults and tribalistic attacks seemed to have abated these few months. The only thing I would suggest is IGNORE the insults and WAKA Pass ...some people are just like that and they seem to get their daily dose of adrenaline rush through being arrogant and insulting.

romi: I will not be suprised that despite the topic of this post, someone still insults another person here as *dumb, fool etc* on this very particular post o
Re: Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by tpia5: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2012
if you're complaining about the censored versions then what would you say of the actual words.
Re: Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2012
If u cant stand the heat then dont dare the kitchen.
Re: Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by pheyikemi: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2012
I bliv mature minds do not need to haul abusive words at others b4 making comments or suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by otokx(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2012
The thing is too much, people should understand that there must be difference of opinions.
Re: Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by Rooneyboy(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2012
@ poster,
Are u up to 70 years old ?
Re: Insults On Nairaland Forum- Opinions And Plausible Solution by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2012
My advise is if you can stand it....don't dish it cheesy

We all can't be seen to be Nairaland good guys.....we equally need the "bad boys" they add some measure of excitement to the forum. wink

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat / TROUBLE: LASTMA Impounds Obasanjo’s Vehicl / Join The Petition For An Aluu4 Mob Justice Prohibition Bill #aluu4 #mobjusticebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.