Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget (1551 Views)

Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by DExplorer1: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

My friend STFU. if everyone sucsks the retardeen's dicck the way u do, do u think he will be awake to his responsibilities. we will simply have the bayelsa treatment. Besides do u think i am here to satisfy either u or ur kind? Nonsense.
Dude, decorum please. I'm observing 3days of tolerance. I just won't do what you know how to do best. Lets discuss the topic, it could heal your ignorance.
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, decorum please. I'm observing 3days of tolerance. I just won't do what you know how to do best. Lets discuss the topic, it could heal your ignorance.

I only responded to ur idiocy. Ok, decorum, i agree.
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by Mandelaguy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

so u expect me to sit down throughtout the speech and hear the retardeen present when i know the same budget will still be altered and re-altered for months before the final one is signed to law. Oga i no do. I preffer to attend to u guys lies over here on NL.
See pot calling kettle black. Lwkmd!
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by DExplorer1: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

I only responded to ur idiocy. Ok, decorum, i agree.
Idiocy? Lol, you need healing. The greatest mistake of GEJ this year was analysing recurrent expenditure, he could put it in percentile and that's all. That gave people like you undeserve right to insult him on neccessary bills.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Idiocy? Lol, you need healing. The greatest mistake of GEJ this year was analysing recurrent expenditure, he could put it in percentile and that's all. That give people like you undeserve right to insult him on neccessary bills.

Seconded!
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Idiocy? Lol, you need healing. The greatest mistake of GEJ this year was analysing recurrent expenditure, he could put it in percentile and that's all. That gave people like you undeserve right to insult him on neccessary bills.

Actually its good he went ahead to analyse it. its a plus and should be encouraged.
i know ur main issue is calling him Retardeen right grin grin well, he is simply just part of the many politicians that are called names here on NL. what is good for OBJ is also good for Tinubu and its also good for Buhari and its also good for GEJ etc grin grin grin The love is just being shared.
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
DP
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by DExplorer1: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Let me make this clear for people like demdem. Maccido who was the Senate Committee on Appropriation (he just might be sub because he's one weak point) said around early August and i recall vividly "It would be proper if a gap of three months is given between the time of laying and the end of the previous fiscal year. This is in line with the Fiscal Responsibility Act 2007."

I want to believe GEJ has done according to the constitution and lets see who to blame next year. Maybe NOI or GEJ.
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by Demdem(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
D-Explorer:
Let me make this clear for people like demdem. Maccido who was the Senate Committee on Appropriation (he just might be sub because he's one weak point) said around early August and i recall vividly "It would be proper if a gap of three months is given between the time of laying and the end of the previous fiscal year. This is in line with the Fiscal Responsibility Act 2007."

I want to believe GEJ has done according to the constitution and lets see who to blame next year. Maybe NOI or GEJ.

U dont need to remind me of anything. i have already praised the early presentation by him already. Last year The retardeen presented his budget late (dec 2011). the NASS took roughly 3months to finish their work in March 2012 and it took another month before he went ahead to sign it in April 2012. So u see the NASS did exactly what they said

Demdem:

the retardeen submitted 2012 budget proposals Dec 2011

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/77539/1/gej-presents-n4749t-2012-budget-as-nass-demands-fu.html

the NASS finished work on the budget by march 2012 (national holidays in between ooooo)

http://www.ynaija.com/n4-88-trillion-national-assembly-passes-2012-budget/

The retardeen finally signs the budget to law April 2012 exactly a month when NASS completed their work.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/43000-jonathan-signs-2012-budget-trims-spending.html

Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by DExplorer1: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

U dont need to remind me of anything. i have already praised the early presentation by him already. Last year The retardeen presented his budget late (dec 2011). the NASS took roughly 3months to finish their work in March 2012 and it took another month before he went ahead to sign it in April 2012. So u see the NASS did exactly what they said

I laugh when you come up with reasons like this. When has both chambers been that serious to do their jobs? Was it not the demand FEC made and the pressure from Nigerians that fastened the process? That budget wouldn't have been granted and signed early April. Procurement is sure and that takes times but the chambers you're rooting are both killjoy. GEJ got them this time, lets see how it goes dude.
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by Dpeacemaker101: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

so u expect me to sit down throughtout the speech and hear the retardeen present when i know the same budget will still be altered and re-altered for months before the final one is signed to law. Oga i no do. I preffer to attend to u guys lies over here on NL.
are you more important that the dummies that pay you, get some brain my friend or buy it. grin cheesy
Re: LIVE UPDATE: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2012
D-Explorer:

I laugh when you come up with reasons like this. When has both chambers been that serious to do their jobs? Was it not the demand FEC made and the pressure from Nigerians that fastened the process? That budget wouldn't have been granted and signed early April. Procurement is sure and that takes times but the chambers you're rooting are both killjoy. GEJ got them this time, lets see how it goes dude.

Look, i know u dont like the NASS, i also dont but it doesnt change the fact that they did what they ought to do on time as regards that budget. Take time to check for the previous year also, u will discover that it was also roughly 3 Months. External pressure or not, it takes them + or - 3Months to finish up. have u also wondered why it took the executives an additional month after the NASS were through with their work before it was finally signed in April? The executives has always been the people to blame. Unlike what the retardeen did yesterday (which is good anyay), they have always been submitting the budget late and are to be blamed not the NASS
Now that it has been submitted, barring any unforeseen circumstances i am envisaging that the NASS will be through with the Budget January next year which i feel its ok. #months is just ok for both houses to critically work on the Budget In my opinion.

Dpeacemaker101: are you more important that the dummies that pay you, get some brain my friend or buy it. grin cheesy

Oga, u are not making sense. Who is paying u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News - Another Boko Haram Attack In Just Over 24hrs / Why Oduah Should Be Handed Over To EFCC, By Femi Falana / Anoda Bomb Blast At Shadawanka Barracks Bauchi??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.