Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Atm Card Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atm Card Scam (794 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Card Scam by dipoowo(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2008
[b]ATM CARD SCAM

Attention Card Holder,

This is to notify you that our services are being upgraded to a new, better and more secured system . You are now required to CLICK HERE and register all your DEBIT CARDS, X-CHANGE CARDS, and CASH CARDS online IMMEDIATELY so as to enable your card to work on our new servers. Only registered cards will work with the ATM machines.

Note that in order to continue using your card for ATM transactions, you MUST register your card(s) online IMMEDIATELY BY CLICKING HERE .If you do not register your ATM card(s) immediately, you will no longer be able to use your cards with the ATM machines or for ATM transactions and your card(s) will be cancelled or terminated.

Adhere to this instruction on receiving this message and click here immediately to register your card. Our goal is to satisfy all our customers need.

InterSwitch Nigeria Limited

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

PLS IGNORE THIS MAIL WHEN SENT TO YOU.
DONT EVEN READ IT .
JUST DELETE IT
You HAVE BEEN WARNED[/b]
Re: Atm Card Scam by invisible2(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2008
If I recieve such a mail, i will type one word on the password code and send to the.

I will send Bleep YOU!
Re: Atm Card Scam by chiola2007: 1:12am On Jan 23, 2008
If you replied, you've just confirmed that your email address is valid to the spammer. Thus, your name will be moved to 'good prospect email container ready to be used in the next round they come up with. I think the best thing to do is to delete the email.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Master Of Yourself And Put An End To Unemployment / E-gold 4 Sale. / Cbn And Interbank Forex Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.