Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? (9101 Views)

International Spend Restriction On Naira Card: What Is The Implication Of This? / Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. / Fire Incident Halts GTBank's ATM & E-Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by ichommy(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2009
hi nairalander please i lost my atm gtb bank how will get another am i going to pay
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by naijacutee(f): 11:07am On May 01, 2009
Contact your bank and tell them you lost your card. They will cancel the old one, so no one can use it - and they'll send you a new one.
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by ichommy(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2009
thanks for ur reply smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by jontteries: 8:53am On May 13, 2009
my friend is like u don't hav money in that a/c.with what is hapenin now u need not 2 waste time here, just rush 2 ur bank immediately b4 they will empty that ur a/c.
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by netwiz: 2:23pm On May 13, 2009
what is nairaland turning into, asking what next?

come to my house and report to me if u dont know what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by ichommy(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2009
are u okay at all cos next time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed your mouth ok fuckoff fool
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by netwiz: 3:17pm On May 13, 2009
am sorry i sounded rude, just that was not expecting that kinda question
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by ichommy(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2009
no problem we are both nairalander am sorry
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by lalaboi(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2009
Are you in naija? . . , Do they send posts?? i think you gonna need to go to your bank (which you should have done already) . . . asking here is just a waste of your time. . . . . tongue
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by dipo2much(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2009
GTB isnt issuing cards right now. I hear they want to change the look of their ATM. So just report at any branch,they'll cancel the lost atm,deduct 1k from your account and you wont have to pay commision for withdrawing less than 40k at the counter.
Plus you'll have to wait for a long while to get a new atm
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by ichommy(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2009
@ dipo2much
thanks
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by kshow1(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2009
ichommy:

hi nairalander please i lost my atm gtb bank how will get another am i going to pay
WHY WILL YOU HAVE TO POST THIS ON THE FORUM, ?
DO YOU LEAVE IN ANOTHER PLANET ?
DONT YOU KNOW THE WAY TO YOUR BANK ?
YOU WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW YOU CARRY A DEBIT CARD ABI ?

i beg next time post something we can learn from.

thank you.
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 14, 2009
kshow1:

WHY WILL YOU HAVE TO POST THIS ON THE FORUM, ?
DO YOU LEAVE IN ANOTHER PLANET ?
DONT YOU KNOW THE WAY TO YOUR BANK ?
YOU WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW YOU CARRY A DEBIT CARD ABI ?

i beg next time post something we can learn from.

thank you.

Did you have to write that? Carrying a debit card now is no big deal by the way.
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by chuxy12(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2009
HI,
i lost my cheque book what do i do about it. i have prayed and fasted but have not yet found what do ido? grin grin grin
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by IFELEKE(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2009
@Poster,
Walk into the nearest Gtbank Branch and lodge the Complaint.
ATM Transactions will be temporarily blocked on your account and you can apply for a new one immediately.
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by PurestBoy(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
ATM Transactions will be temporarily blocked on your account and you can apply for a new one immediately.

No need to walk to any GTBank to lodge complain. Let him keep asking us, maybe the admin or the moderator will help him make a replacement.
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by PurestBoy(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,

No need to walk to any GTBank to lodge complain. Let him keep asking us, maybe the admin or the moderator will help him make a replacement.
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by gentle(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2009
Find who saw it n give him/her ur pin u dumbass
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by dipo2much(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2009
gentle:

Find who saw it n give him/her ur pin u dumbass

Lol,to think you name is gentle
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by FaaKaYTeL(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2009
Firstly CHANGE YOUR PIN Online via the official website INTER SWITCH!

Then you can Lodge Complain! Because while you lodge complain! Awon omo Boyz fit VAP your Money b4 you say ABC! grin
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by olanajim(m): 5:58am On May 16, 2009
GtBank has emergency numbers which one can call immediately there is a problem with your account. The Gtconnect number should have been the first thing you ought to do as it enable the bank to act before the criminals do.

Then you can walk into their Branch and lodge formal complaint. The way things are is that, criminals are faster than cars now. Make use of your phones as fast as you get into problem. Then calmly follow the other procedures.
Re: I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? by gentle(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2009
@poster Yeah,my name is gentle but thats just for short,its gentlewater. And lyk a river i take the lyfs of those who can't swim,so if u can't swim don't go near a river cos if u do it means u are bound to drizzown(drown)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Ban Packaged Sugar Importation In January / Naira Falls To 363 As Dollar Scarcity Continues / Do 80% Of Nigerians Truly Live On Less Than $2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.