Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,343 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) (8417 Views)

Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) / Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Michael Stevens Consulting TEST Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
iya egin: @Adonai
Were you interviewed for a marketing or Operations position.i saw an online advert for sterling bank posted in september matching this vacancy but the advertised role was for relationship managers.
Am yet to be invited for an interview but hopefully next week.
Any one called up for second level interviews...

Have they called for second level interview?
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Just finished my interview at Stanbic IBTC training School, Opebi-Allen.

These guys drilled me to my bone marrows until I almost yelled. However, it went well.
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by adonai36: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2012
@Iya egin, I was interviewed for a marketing position, because they ask me what percentage of my target do I often meet. You should be called next week, because the lady said it is an ongoing process, so let's see how it will play out.
@Dr Wise, I am not sure whether they have started calling for the second stage, but I think the second stage should be with the bank. Or what did you think/hear?
@Georgee and Adewumi ,how far,any news from them?
Shalom
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by iyaegin: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Just finished my interview at Stanbic IBTC training School, Opebi-Allen.

These guys drilled me to my bone marrows until I almost yelled. However, it went well.

Since its a sales role they would drill you very well cos its not stories once you are hired.Stanbic sales differs from other banks where you have it all rolled into one as 'marketers'. Sales generate new leads mostly from big companies who hand over those leads after they have started their banking relationship to personal bankers and relationship managers.
Wish you all the best and if you get to the next level be very wary of how you negotiate for your pay cos their tax is standard no shortcuts.
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2012
iya egin:

Since its a sales role they would drill you very well cos its not stories once you are hired.Stanbic sales differs from other banks where you have it all rolled into one as 'marketers'. Sales generate new leads mostly from big companies who hand over those leads after they have started their banking relationship to personal bankers and relationship managers.
Wish you all the best and if you get to the next level be very wary of how you negotiate for your pay cos their tax is standard no shortcuts.

Thanks a bunch Iya-egin. Do they consider age in grading?
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by georgee(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2012
@Adonai,
Nothing yet, maybe cos i was an operations staff. Guess they want marketers. Maybe
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2012
adonai36: @Iya egin, I was interviewed for a marketing position, because they ask me what percentage of my target do I often meet. You should be called next week, because the lady said it is an ongoing process, so let's see how it will play out.
@Dr Wise, I am not sure whether they have started calling for the second stage, but I think the second stage should be with the bank. Or what did you think/hear?
@Georgee and Adewumi ,how far,any news from them?
Shalom

YES! The second level is supposed to be with sterling (if we are recommended, according to them). Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2012
In which state is this going on?
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
itiav: In which state is this going on?

Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dr. Wise:
@Adewumi. I have already deleted the broadcast and as you can see interview has been conducted.

@Smithoo. Did you do yor interview between 12-1pm? I suspect you were the guy in blue shirt sitting close to me watching TV at the Reception.

I was asked if there would be a bank I won't be comfortable working with. YES, Access Bank was my response.

D firm is recruiting for ACCESS bank your Nightmare
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
fonzie2u:

D firm is recruiting for ACCESS bank your Nightmare

I have got nothing to lose cos I stated clearly I do not want to work for Access bank. So what's my nightmare
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by smithoo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
í was at unitybank,oba akran-ikeja today to attend an interview. I was shocked that the maximum time spent was 5mins per candidate. Close to 30-35 candidate,mostly ibplc staff. Both marketing and operations candidates were simply asked,what can put on the table in terms of deposits nothing more.
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by georgee(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
Smith, will u blame them.? Unity bank of all banks. Its not their fault.

1 Like

Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by adonai36: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
@All, I heard that Sterling bank has started getting accross to the people Michael Steven Consulting recommends for them. Though, they were the first batch that Michaael Steven recommends for them.
Who has been called? Please share your experience/view with the house.

Shalom.
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2012
adonai36: @All, I heard that Sterling bank has started getting accross to the people Michael Steven Consulting recommends for them. Though, they were the first batch that Michaael Steven recommends for them.
Who has been called? Please share your experience/view with the house.

Shalom.

Not aware. However, congrats to all those who have been recommended.
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by adonai36: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
@all, as anyone heard from Micheal Stevens or Sterling bank?
Re: Interview At Michael Stevens Consulting For Bankers (BO - AM) by adonai36: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
@all, I just got a mail/text from Sterling bank inviting me for screening/interview, please anyone with an idea of their grading and pay? And any info on what I should expect from the panel?

Shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm / Enugu State Governemnt Starts Recruitment Of 1,700 Forest Guards / Fresh Graduate Customer Service Agents At Jumia Nigeria - 13th Oct, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.