Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play (18512 Views)

Check Out Chelsea’s New Kit & New Sponsor For This Season / Arsenal Unveil New Kit For 2014/2015 Season / Pictures:manchester United New Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by MrCork17: 1:35am On Oct 11, 2012
Muslim people need to be ship to mars.. cant stand them and that religion (no oooofeinsese)angry
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by ce3jay(m): 1:53am On Oct 11, 2012
they should also reject thier weekly pay,cos part of it comes from sponsorship deal such as this... Mctheeewwwww... Good riddance .
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by IleIfe2(m): 2:13am On Oct 11, 2012
irrelevant hypocrites seeking attention. where was the muslim council when the club was being sponsored by virgin money? last i checked, virgin money also charge interest. Everyone dislikes loan sharks, but it's highly hypocritical for these muslims who are playing holy trying to give the impression that islamic banks don't collect interest just because they call it something else. they should stop putting these footballers on the spot by telling them to choose between being a "kaffir" or "true muslim". hypocrites!
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by BinghiNya(m): 4:35am On Oct 11, 2012
Donlouise: . I think u are the only reasonable muslim I have ever come across on NL . The rest jst seems 2 reason with their ANUS #no offence intended#
you have a iq lower than that of a goat alayebaje like u

1 Like

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by teniyi(m): 4:50am On Oct 11, 2012
HQ: Muslims at it again. What does a simple shirt have to do with anything?

I mean, it's not like the shirt says "Islam is Bad" or something of the like.

*SMH.
This post was set out for animal like you to response to Islam negatively and you have actually fell again.
Islam is not rubbish where everything is dump. Rules are there. The post is a mere trap!
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2012
teniyi:
This post was set out for animal like you to response to Islam negatively and you have actually fell again.
Islam is not rubbish where everything is dump. Rules are there. The post is a mere trap!

yeah well no one is quarelling about your rules, just keep them in your hellholes like pakistan. the rest of us would like to live our lives without having to bother about you and your constant need to be outraged.

1 Like

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Alalabi(m): 5:38am On Oct 11, 2012
Sholly 121: Madrid guy or Barcelona guy or wetin you call yourself? Have you gone mad? Must you terrorists complain about everything? I'm tired of this fuckin religion called islam ;DMadrid guy or Barcelona guy or wetin you call yourself? Have you gone mad? Must you terrorists complain about everything? I'm tired of this fuckin religion called islam
Go hug transformer now... Mad boy
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by rabonni(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2012
They should not play soccer in the first place cos people gamble with the game and islam does not support gambling, islam.........they re just confused
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2012
rabonni: They should not play soccer in the first place cos people gamble with the game and islam does not support islam.........they re just confused

I think you were a little confused when you wrote this post.

But i see your point.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by femliany(m): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Gibberish..why do they alwayz cause confusion in every where."Bokoharam everywhere you go"
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by tintingz(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2012
samkoro:
Ur mohamed could not make heaven,and that's why u always say may peace be upon him.
Jesus Christ is in heaven,ur koran says that too.Christ has opened the door to heaven ,if u believe and live ur life according to his teaching,u will hjave no business with hell.
LOL. . .i can how daft you are. . .we muslims use peace be upon him(PBUH) on every prophets of God including Mary(PBUH) learn Islam before posting thrash. . . too much anti-islamic site readings is realy leading you astray and makes you sound funny in front of muslims on NL. . .firs "Jesus soul went to HELL when he died and later come back according to your bible" and "Jesus also promise to reject those who call him LORD LORD! And do miracles in his name" hope you know that and mind you christ Jesus(PBUH) was only sent to the "lost sheep of ISREAL and will only judge the twelve TRIBES of ISREAL" no africa nor china and america etc. . .sorry he will surely reject you cuz he works for his father in his kingdom and reserve ONLY twelve tables for his disciples including Judas the betrayer

1 Like

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2012
My Islamic Brother TingTingz.

Educate them my brother.

Tintingz in here spitting Knowledge....LoL
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by pek(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2012
Double standard! Newcastle wants to play and qualify for the champions league, there are countless muslim players who play in the champions league. Who sponsor it? Heiniken!
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by tintingz(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Muslim people need to be ship to mars.. cant stand them and that religion (no oooofeinsese)angry
i stay there. . . grin
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by tintingz(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2012
~Royal~:
My Islamic Brother TingTingz.
Educate them my brother.
Tintingz in here spitting Knowledge....LoL
grin grin my Royal brother tongue
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by LagosShia: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2012
davidylan:

yeah well no one is quarelling about your rules, just keep them in your hellholes like pakistan. the rest of us would like to live our lives without having to bother about you and your constant need to be outraged.

Long time davidylan!

And your nairaland signature isn't bad for a christian zealot either:

"Women... bed one get the friend for free!"

Tc! smiley

PS: I wonder what could have been said if the Aluu community in rivers state that killed the four students was muslim.donkeys with access to the internet would have flooded us on nairaland with more insanity (against muslims and islam) than we see in this thread.who's raising a finger at "christian wickedness" the aluu community displayed?

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by LagosShia: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2012
pek: Double standard! Newcastle wants to play and qualify for the champions league, there are countless muslim players who play in the champions league. Who sponsor it? Heiniken!

I wonder how some people gain access to the internet.

How does it affect the muslim player's earning and his faith if heinniken or alumo bitters sponsor the champions league? Is the muslim player told to promote heinniken on an individual/personal level by wearing a shirt to promote what he deems forbidden? Whatever the muslim player earn from the club regardless of where the club got the money from,is clean halal money the player got for his sweat on the pitch.its like saying we should not sell food to thieving billionaire pastors because their money come from milking the poor masses.if I'm the food seller,I'm in no way guilty as far as I'm not sharing his loot with him or encouraging him to steal.

1 Like

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Ogundale(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2012
Great news that newcastle is dead!!! What a great news.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2012
madridguy: THE PROBLEM ABOUT YOU PEOPLE IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR RELIGION AND THAT IS WHY YOU'RE DOING ANYHOW. IMAGINE SOMEONE STOLE BILLIONS OF NAIRA AS BANK MD AND HE PAY 40 MILLION TO PASTOR AND THE CRIMINAL MAN OF GOD NEVER ASK HIM WHERE HE COME WITH SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Audukaya: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2012
Islam is in everything including how to use your toilet,sorry frnds
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2012
Its unfathomable d way u tink. Am astounded at ur philosophy abt lyf cos u dnt ve a gud sence of judgement. If i were u, i wud go bak to primary skol. Bloody bigot!
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2012
wat ve islam done to us? ve u heard of boko haram? dats a gift from islam
laescatua: Islam is a religion of perfection every thing u do in islam must hav a backing. U guys are complaining that wat the muslims are doing is bad and its u are the first to shout that banks are thieves due to exhorbitant interests they collect from people. Now u hav a religion that is trying to reject that kind of policy and u are stil angry just because they are muslims. I'm sure if its not a religious body that is rejecting this policy every one wil quickly support it but just because its abt muslims every body is complaining. I wonder wat islam has done to u people. But weda u like it or not, d glory of islam wil continue to shine.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Alalabi(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2012
femliany: Gibberish..why do they alwayz cause confusion in every where."Bokoharam everywhere you go"
femliano or what do u call urself... Do u knw who d Bh people are.. B4 u talk any rubbish try to use ur noggin.. Who are d bh.. They are the one killing u mercilessly and yet u take em 4 ur best friends... Well if only d Nigerian xtians can open their eyes and c who their enemies are b4 they got killed finish... Perhaps this may help
http://edition.presstv.ir/mobile/detail.aspx?id=265435
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by iwanchop(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Newcastle as a club has its objectives nd i believe they r not based on any religious injuction.I'm also sure d contract signed by d concerned players has no religious preconditions.The players have also nt said they wnt wear the jerseys,so what's d noise about?That the sponsor engage in halal according to islamic doctrine has nothing to do wt those players.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Rooneyboy(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Support the motion.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Rooneyboy(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2012
iwanchop: Newcastle as a club has its objectives nd i believe they r not based on any religious injuction.I'm also sure d contract signed by d concerned players has no religious preconditions.The players have also nt said they wnt wear the jerseys,so what's d noise about?That the sponsor engage in halal according to islamic doctrine has nothing to do wt those players.

Well spoken brother , well spoken.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by iwanchop(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Nigerians r quick in rubbishing another person s religion as if na them baba get the one dem dey practise(be u a muslim or a xtian).Why re u ppu so sensitive nd crazy wen it comes to religious issues...nobody wil giv u prize for being a muslim or xtian...God can make us all practise the same religion if he likes...so wetin b ur own problem..na u b God?

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Sheguama: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2012
samkoro:

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

My God!!! What a revelation (some very shocking)!!!. Let me get a quoran, I need to cross check these facts. If they are established then a book to be co authored with Samkoro must be written on "Who is really the God of the Muslims". In the meantime I challenge the muslims to come out and defend these Surah verses.

1 Like

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by iwanchop(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2012
The topic is about Newcastle now Nigerian don turn am to muslims vs xtians fight..some people were supposed to come to this world as detergents

1 Like

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Sheguama: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2012
Rooneyboy:
My friend close that trash u call a mouth. the former accountant general of the federation that made payments of equal
instalments of N999 Million for a record 128
times within 24hours on the 12th and 13th of
January 2009, totalling N127.872 Billion is from where ?

O' boy. Wetin
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by lalah4u(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2012
Why is it dat pple ignorantly attack d muslims in general, wen a particular person does something,instead of judging dat person u say muslims. But if a christian does somthing wrong he or she is been judged in person and not d christians.you pple should try and reason with open mind as educated pple nd not try 2 bring up unnecessary arguements thereby insulting each other. I believe such arguments won't solve any of your problems or even try 2 answer any d questions u have in mind.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by maj007(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2012
HQ: Muslims at it again. What does a simple shirt have to do with anything?

I mean, it's not like the shirt says "Islam is Bad" or something of the like.

*SMH.

It's quite unfortunate how m0r0ns like u come on nairaland and spit thrash all over on matters of which u know very little or nothing at all. Let me ask u these questions:

1. Is the present sponsor of Newcstle Utd (Virgin Money) not a lending institution?

2. Are the mentioned players not putting on the shirts bearing Virgin Money?

3. Is there anythin/proof in the post to show that the muslim players in newcasle are reluctant to put on the shirt bearing the name of new sponsor.

When u answer those questions, u and ur likes on this forum wld perhaps realise ur stupidity and stop ur nasty comments abt a religion u know nothin abt (other than media attempts at rubbishing the religiong by linking it with everything negative in politics, sports, etc.).

I AM SURE IF ALUU KILLING HAD HAPPENED IN THE NORTH OR MIDDLE EAST, UR LIKES WLD HV LINKED IT WITH ISLAM. Now that the community is a xtian dominated one; is it right to say xtianity is a cruel religion? I'll say no.

- I AM PROUDLY A MUSLIM
- WILL NEVER TRADE ISLAM FOR ANYTHING
- WILL PROUDLY RAISE MY HAND AND SHOW MY FACE ANYWHERE AS A MUSLIM

End of story......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Briana Williams Fails Drugs Test / African Coaches At The World Cup - An Analysis / AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.