Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play (18513 Views)

Check Out Chelsea’s New Kit & New Sponsor For This Season / Arsenal Unveil New Kit For 2014/2015 Season / Pictures:manchester United New Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by DMainMan: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2012
[size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Rooneyboy(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2012
maj007:

It's quite unfortunate how m0r0ns like u come on nairaland and spit thrash all over on matters of which u know very little or nothing at all. Let me ask u these questions:

1. Is the present sponsor of Newcstle Utd (Virgin Money) not a lending institution?

2. Are the mentioned players not putting on the shirts bearing Virgin Money?

3. Is there anythin/proof in the post to show that the muslim players in newcasle are reluctant to put on the shirt bearing the name of new sponsor.

When u answer those questions, u and ur likes on this forum wld perhaps realise ur stupidity and stop ur nasty comments abt a religion u know nothin abt (other than media attempts at rubbishing the religiong by linking it with everything negative in politics, sports, etc.).

I AM SURE IF ALUU KILLING HAD HAPPENED IN THE NORTH OR MIDDLE EAST, UR LIKES WLD HV LINKED IT WITH ISLAM. Now that the community is a xtian dominated one; is it right to say xtianity is a cruel religion? I'll say no.

- I AM PROUDLY A MUSLIM
- WILL NEVER TRADE ISLAM FOR ANYTHING
- WILL PROUDLY RAISE MY HAND AND SHOW MY FACE ANYWHERE AS A MUSLIM

End of story......

Good !
Hope u have ur burnt scar on ur fore head to proof that u are a true and proud boko boy ?
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Rooneyboy(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh ofcourse sharia is really good,
Keep cutting ur hands all in the name of sharia.

That's y I have no pity when I c u guys hovering around my street begging for alms with u one --- hand.

Just keep cutting ur hands , we christians are really enjoying seeing u people with one hand each.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Alalabi(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2012
iwanchop: Nigerians r quick in rubbishing another person s religion as if na them baba get the one dem dey practise(be u a muslim or a xtian).Why re u ppu so sensitive nd crazy wen it comes to religious issues...nobody wil giv u prize for being a muslim or xtian...God can make us all practise the same religion if he likes...so wetin b ur own problem..na u b God?
well said
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by Jarus(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
Newcastle can actually work something out for these guys like Sevilla did for Kanoute few years ago:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Kanout%C3%A9
"Kanouté has been practicing Islam since he was around the age of 22. He refused to wear a Sevilla shirt bearing the name of club sponsor 888.com, due to the fact the website is used for gambling, which is against the principles of Islam; this meant that the club had to give him a brand-free jersey every match. The company, however, agreed to excuse him from their publicity campaigns in return for Kanouté wearing the sponsored kit, which was part of the players' contractual duties."

But I doubt these guys are as strong Muslim as Kanoute.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by maj007(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Good !
Hope u have ur burnt scar on ur fore head to proof that u are a true and proud boko boy ?

Burnt scar! Like d 666 mark of d beast u people made up. U'r, indeed, a m0r0n.

I laff in japanesse. Hio hio hio hio hio hio
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by danjalingo: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
madridguy: THE PROBLEM ABOUT YOU PEOPLE IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR RELIGION AND THAT IS WHY YOU'RE DOING ANYHOW. IMAGINE SOMEONE STOLE BILLIONS OF NAIRA AS BANK MD AND HE PAY 40 MILLION TO PASTOR AND THE CRIMINAL MAN OF GOD NEVER ASK HIM WHERE HE COME WITH SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT.
how many "Allah ga naka" mosques and so on does ur responsible imams and mallams ask for their source?
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by MiniG: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
News like this will make me recommend to everyone 'Muslim Sensitivity Training' episodes of the cartoon series SOUTH PARK grin
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by KDULAR: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
I think since govt derives some of its tax from sale of alcohol and other " HARAM " and from these taxes, the infrastructures and social facilities are provided, therefore, the IMAM should advise all Muslims to avoid the use of these facilities and accept anything from the government, including visas and naturalizations because the foundations of the country is not Islamic.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by einsteine(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
It is not misconduct. Kanoute once refused to wear a similar Sevilla jersey.
Sun of god: I'm sure part of their wages comes from sponsorship deals - do they have a problem getting paid?

If they refuse to wear the shirt then that is gross misconduct and they can be dismissed and then sued for the transfer fee back.

Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by samkoro: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
LagosShia:

Long time davidylan!

And your nairaland signature isn't bad for a christian zealot either:

"Women... bed one get the friend for free!"

Tc! smiley

PS: I wonder what could have been said if the Aluu community in rivers state that killed the four students was muslim.donkeys with access to the internet would have flooded us on nairaland with more insanity (against muslims and islam) than we see in this thread.who's raising a finger at "christian wickedness" the aluu community displayed?

HA ha ha! By their fruit we shall know them.Where are u comming from?.A bush?

So u don't know that it was the community head Alhaji Hassan Walewa who just came back from Hajj that instructed the vigilante to kill those boys in a Shariah way?

U do not know ur religion.No matter how good Islam pretends in every situation,that signature of evil must show.
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by samkoro: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
tintingz: LOL. . .i can how daft you are. . .we muslims use peace be upon him(PBUH) on every prophets of God including Mary(PBUH) learn Islam before posting thrash. . . too much anti-islamic site readings is realy leading you astray and makes you sound funny in front of muslims on NL. . .firs "Jesus soul went to HELL when he died and later come back according to your bible" and "Jesus also promise to reject those who call him LORD LORD! And do miracles in his name" hope you know that and mind you christ Jesus(PBUH) was only sent to the "lost sheep of ISREAL and will only judge the twelve TRIBES of ISREAL" no africa nor china and america etc. . .sorry he will surely reject you cuz he works for his father in his kingdom and reserve ONLY twelve tables for his disciples including Judas the betrayer

There u go. Jesus died and went to salvage all that was in hell for that three days.No one had ever been to heaven because of the adamic sin.His death was a sacrifice that opened up heaven for mankind to choose,without having to go through hellfire for hundreds of thousands of years before ressurection day,when Allah will choose who to bring out.When u worship Jehovah ,believe and live according to the teachings of Christ,u will never smell hell fire.

Allah is scam.No one enters hell and comes out .
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by afrikanns: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
HQ: Muslims at it again. What does a simple shirt have to do with anything?

I mean, it's not like the shirt says "Islam is Bad" or something of the like.

*SMH.
chicken brain are domicile in some people's skull, or may be d english is nt so comprehensive, bt u sud av asked for d translatn of d passage in ur local
language. d express says it against their RELIGIOrN u were sayin irrelivant ,nonsensical jargon.dont think it s a must u create attentiob for u stupid self.animal
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by denzel2009: 3:53am On Oct 12, 2012
afrikanns:
chicken brain are domicile in some people's skull, or may be d english is nt so comprehensive, bt u sud av asked for d translatn of d passage in ur local
language. d express says it against their RELIGIOrN u were sayin irrelivant ,nonsensical jargon.dont think it s a must u create attentiob for u stupid self.animal

The part of their pay that comes from these sponsors is not against their religion?
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by tintingz(m): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2012
samkoro:
There u go. Jesus died and went to salvage all that was in hell for that three days.No one had ever been to heaven because of the adamic sin.His death was a sacrifice that opened up heaven for mankind to choose,without having to go through hellfire for hundreds of thousands of years before ressurection day,when Allah will choose who to bring out.When u worship Jehovah ,believe and live according to the teachings of Christ,u will never smell hell fire.
Allah is scam.No one enters hell and comes out .
so the prophets before Jesus who were working for God did'nt make it to heaven?? Or to make it straight Elijah and Enoch who didn't die and descended to heaven like Jesus did, was just a friction? They didn't go to heaven direct or what You need to read your bible well cuz i don't know why your mighty demi-god will go to HELL and return according to your bible. . .in Islam every soul will give a sight(a glance veiw of hell either passing the bridge or gate veiw) while some will dwell in hell(those who disbelive in God)
Re: Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play by 1cyrus(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2012
How can that be approved just a mere kit it sound redicaulus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Briana Williams Fails Drugs Test / African Coaches At The World Cup - An Analysis / AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.