Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) (6372 Views)

Poll: Who Won This Battle?

Chiogo: 54% (12 votes)
Bolajibroke: 36% (8 votes)
I Can't Tell: 9% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady / Jessica Vs Chiogo Girlz Nite Out. / Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by jessicalcb(f): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2008
some one battle me asap b5luv100@yahoo.com ill send ova sum audio
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 4:12am On Jan 30, 2008
hahaha, jessica, girl, uz a big joker!! lipsrsealed

@Wordsmith,Eldee,menike: Good looks, y'all wink

Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2008
chiogo:

hahaha, jessica, girl, uz a big joker!! lipsrsealed

yo jess how r u doing ma. u obviously dont want it wit chiogo. shes gonna straight murder you.
but if u fink u got the balls and still wanna proof urself then let us know .
i will be honored to set the battle up.holla
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
jessicalcb:

B you got this you going to win against her/
So tell her to spit her rhymes, make sure they hit the floor/
If i hear her win and not you im going to hit the door/
ill say bye to all yall make sure i don't come back no more/
But i know your going to win B ,so rest assured/
And if you don't everyones going to know you losed to a girl/
I'm going to be rappen against you one day for sure/
I'm going to win against you, ill be my time not yours/
But i aint lyin you cookin something hot with them smores/
See your raps are tight they flow and there with beat/
All C is doing here is trying to pass the week/
B i never heard you, but i like the very way you speak/
C's words arnt cold like ice they just leak/
to be the number 1 rapper on N i seek/
Now who next week is going to try to verse me?/
Ohh its you,? Just make sure your rea-dy/
Because next weeks time for some good MC's/
And if i win ima slap the other cheek/
To just let it know, that you just got beat/

-Jessica

@jess
wow. jess
that so ill , JESS ur just too lyrically dope. now i belief u have been rapping since age 8 . but here is the catch
i already set u up with chiogo. and u agaisnt sharn , proof urself against them first !
if u beat chi .or sharn , then u will earn a chance to face me . deal ?
see the link of jessica vs chiogo https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-109149.0.html
spit ur hotbars honey! but i must warn u chiogo and sharn are just as lyrically dope as you are . so get up and spit ill!
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by jessicalcb(f): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2008
lol both yall good smiley
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 5:30am On Feb 02, 2008
@ chiogo

LOL when did you start rapping, i guess have been missing a lot since i haven't been on nland for a while now, well u ain't bad keep it up cheesy cheesy cheesy. Happy new year smiley tongue
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ijiji1(m): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2008
So who are you really E-baby, you sound like an old Niaralander I used to know.
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2008
E-baby:

@ chiogo

LOL when did you start rapping, i guess have been missing a lot since i haven't been on nland for a while now, well u ain't bad keep it up cheesy cheesy cheesy. Happy new year smiley tongue
moodylady, that u?? I swear u type like her. undecided
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2008
Yea am an old user but go figure "Who I am" wink

chiogo:

moodylady, that u?? I swear u type like her. undecided
lol yeap it's moi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2008
E-baby:

Yea am an old user but go figure "Who I am" wink

lol yeap it's moi cheesy cheesy cheesy
haha, i knew it. happy new year,where u been??. heard u travelled to naija. Is cute-ass back too??
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2008
chiogo:

haha, i knew it. happy new year,where u been??. heard u travelled to naija. Is cute-ass back too??
Have been around chilling as usual, and I don’t really come on nland like that.
Yeap I was in Naija oh for xmas, yea cute-ass is also back, we came back just few days apart and I spoke tonight, but will extend you greeting to her
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2008
a'ight, tell her i'll call her now she's back.
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2008
@e-baby
and who the eff are you referring to bolaji like that
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2008
bolajibaok:

@e-baby
and who the eff are you referring to bolaji like that
I had no intention on coming to nland today until i saw that useless comment you made
Come to think of it, who the hell gave you the audacity to talk back at me, am sure you must be high, plz lay off those cheap crack or weed, whatever that is making you get high!!!!!!rubbish. Anyway does it look like I give a rattling ass who the fu ck you are, or even interested in knowing you gay ass. Last warning don’t fu ck with me because am not one of those assholes on nland you can just open that your stinking mouth to disrespect, know your limit dude, I don’t take shit from people not to talk of a slowpoke like you.

Next time look carefully before fucking with the wrong person, angry angry angry. I will usually advice you to return your ass back to the cage you came out from, because next time i will usually not that any insults from you lightly!!!!you heard me iight

chiogo:

a'ight, tell her i'll call her now she's back.
I will surely tell her when we talk today
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Sharn06: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2008
Lol
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2008
@E-baby
cocksuckin bitch , you wanna rap battle me or insult me? . which one is this one you are freestyle to diss me .
my 'peniss' has free yoghurt u wanna suck some some? . gbovo ashawo bitch
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2008
bolajibaok:

@E-baby
cocksuckin bitch , you want to rap battle me or insult me? . which one is this one you are freestyle to diss me .
my 'peniss' has free yoghurt u want to suck some some? . gbovo ashawo bitch

Oh my gosh I don’t know whether to pity or cry for your idiot sef, I guess both would be better.

The only bitch I see on this thread is you fool, you are the only one wining like a fucking retarded baby. As for the cock sucking thing, we all know that’s the only thing you’re good at, or isn’t that the only way you pay your bills and feed yourself by selling your lost soul to your other gay clients. You suck di ck for living, in fact you go all the way by swallowing the c um, you actually drink it like it’s a fucking milk, nasty ass nigga , then they(gay clients) Bleep your gay ass in the butt, abeg change your ways because hell fire is waiting for people like you.

Why do you think everyone wants to battle or freestyle with you, or haven’t I told you before that we are not on the same category, neither do I associate my sef with such illiterate and low class W anna be gangster like you.

The last time I checked, you don’t have a peniss like you claimed or anything close to that, what you have is a freaking hole, wtf look at the pussy ass nigga taking about pe nis. If I were you, my face won’t be seen on nland in the next 6 months because you are a disgrace to the entire manhood, Not in this lifetime would I consider you to be labeled as Men neither are you close to be called a boy, what I see is a fu cking fetus. If I was you mother, you would have been aborted long before the embryo start developing and you have been used for a Menstruation, because been childless is better than bringing a nuisance/ cures child like you into this cheerful and peaceful world.

I warned you not to step over your boundary but you won't listen, you will regret ever crossing over my path because I will make you regret every minute you spend on this site.

Go Gaint yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

will be back for your ass later
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2008
@e-baby
i dont even need to write an essay like yours to reply you . i will murda ur mama in one sentence.
oloshi oliriburuku ashewo ten kobo. your mama toto smells like rotten fish oku-eko.

p.s i will reply every single thing u throw at me. get ready to spend ur entire life here !
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2008
bolajibaok:

@e-baby
i don't even need to write an essay like yours to reply you . i will murda your mama in one sentence.
oloshi oliriburuku ashewo ten kobo. your mama toto smells like rotten fish oku-eko.

p.s i will reply every single thing u throw at me. get ready to spend your entire life here !
It’s obvious you have no respect for the woman that gave birth to you, so am not surprise at you for talking about someone else mum. Do you see why I stated earlier that you are a Waste of Sperm, abeg go ahead and murder you mother jare, na your problem be that, no one gives a shit.

LOL Murda, dude stop all these American wannna Gangster attitude you are trying to portray yourself because you are not or will ever be considered one, you this omo danfo.

oloshi oliriburuku,actually those 2 words are really what defines you, see I didn’t have to mention them.

All the females in your entire family are Ashewo and that happens to be your father last name.

When you came out of your mother toto, her thing was and still smells like a rotten dead body mix with spoiled eggs and some onions, that is why you came out bleeped up in the head, poor thing, neither am I surprise that those orange sellers girls you sleep with have smelly pussies too. Since then you’ve been thinking every other females toto smells

Your stupidity is really getting out of hands as every sec go by, you need help fast, grow the fu ck up and get a freaking life, find something reasonable to do with your life.

What gave you the impression I ain’t got no life unlike you, so why in world will I want to spend my free time on nland talk less of my entire life. Well we are no your entire life will be spent on nland, since all you do is eat, shit, sleep, shower e.t.c, everyone here knows that you are a sucker for life, with no future ambition.

Dude get over youself because this ain't one of your Rap contest slowpoke.

Peace out 4 now, need to save my energy for the super bowl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
@moody, just ignore him Cuz seriously, he never learns. wait, did i hear u say giants?? u gotta be kiddin' me-----PATRIOTS!!!!!! tongue u know we goin' beat y'all

@bolaji, u def. don't want it with her Cuz she'd cuss u out, am tellin' u. she's worse than me. undecided

Besides, it's sunday, y'all, stop all this!
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2008
@chiogo

You know me nah, i just don't warrant insult at people without a valid reason, but will try to ignore him from now on wink.

Don't worry the Giants will surely beat the Patriots , 32- 16 . Touch down
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2008
hehehe, u got jokes. we already made a song for y'all. '18 and up, one more to go, super bowllllllllll' u know we got this. y'all never won us before, don't worry, i am so sure bout this, can't wait for free foods at restaurants!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2008
freeloader grin grin free food my ass tongue, anyway see you after the game and God is on our side
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2008
@e-baby
ur momma pussi stinks like oku-eko. the bitch cant even spell well . bloody illiterate
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2008
bolajibaok:

@e-baby
your momma pussi stinks like oku-eko. the bitch can't even spell well . bloody illiterate
Don't you have any other vocabulary apart from pussy grin grin, the fucking illiterate I see here is you asshole since you spent most of your time using spell check, anyway like i said before your grandmother and mother are the bitches cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fucking batty boy.
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2008
pheww!!!
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Ebaby2: 4:05am On Feb 04, 2008
chiogo:

hehehe, u[b] got jokes. we already made a song for y'all. '18 and up, one more to go, super bowllllllllll' u know we got this. y'all never won us before, don't worry, i am so sure bout this, can't wait for free foods at restaurants!! cheesy cheesy[/b]
LOL the Giants won, hell yea i told you so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 17-14 cheesy cheesy cheesy, abeg kiss that free food goodbye. i wish to see the look on your face right now grin grin grin, my housemates are freaking drunk
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2008
@e-baby
i thot u saidu aint gonna be tired of replying . you go run down
ebaby has been disvirgined and impregnated by you know who! ebaby mummy will disown her
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by nextbeatz(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ bolabitch shocked
::I dont know why i had to be your inspiration::
::but its nice to see that you learn a thing or two::
::but two bad you aint me that's why u lost the 1st battle::
::Could steal all my style and make it work::
::COck SuckA::

@ chiogo wink
::For a gurl,i did say in the 1st battle::
::You made is brain lick outta his ears tongue::
::believe me you are not outta fire yet::
::Just stick with the direct diss and less metaphors::
::you would make is ass a commercial track grin::

::Way to go babe cool::
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
@NEXTBEATS
GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ALL OVER US LIKE E-BABY, ARE YOU AN ILLITERATE? LMFAO
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2008
lol chiogo abi chiege is ibo? lolllll
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2008
***shakes head***, what a cursed idiot!!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song) / Make Money From Your Songs / Thug Life- 2pac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.