Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,474 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Php---sms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php---sms (1181 Views)

Get A Full Bulk Sms Website Built With Spc Or Fully Coded Php Sms Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php---sms by seyz4all: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2008
GUYS HOW DO I CONNECT A PHP SCRIPT TO SEND SMS.
THOUGH I HAVE AN SMS SERVER.
DO U KNOW OF ANY SCRIPT TO SEND SMS.

PLS HELP ME OUT
Re: Php---sms by kazey(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2008
Just curious, what do you mean by "THOUGH I HAVE AN SMS SERVER." ? Confused I am.
Re: Php---sms by webguru(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2008
how did u get the sms server
Re: Php---sms by seyz4all: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2008
its a trial test sms server,
Re: Php---sms by kazey(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2008
very interesting, Nigerians wink
Re: Php---sms by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2008
whatever sms gateway you intend to use, They(gateway provider) must have a way they expect you to use when sending the sms, like you have here

e.g. for TM4B gateway - http://www.tm4b.com
they already have the whole thing worked out on their site

http://www.tm4b.com/connectivity/php.php is the link for php programmers

click on the appropriate left bar for your language

better still, the gateway you are using probably have stuff like this too, just look for a link that says API on their site

it is now your job to forward the sms to the gateway, if you use php, Just find out if you web server(not sms server) has the curl extension loaded,

run this

<?php
print_r(get_loaded_extensions());
?>

and see if curl is loaded

Array ( [0] => bcmath [1] => calendar [2] => com_dotnet [3] => ctype [4] => session [5] => filter [6] => ftp [7] => hash [8] => iconv [9] => json [10] => odbc [11] => pcre [12] => Reflection [13] => date [14] => libxml [15] => standard [16] => tokenizer [17] => zlib [18] => SimpleXML [19] => dom [20] => SPL [21] => wddx [22] => xml [23] => xmlreader [24] => xmlwriter [25] => apache2handler [26] => mbstring [27] => curl [28] => gd [29] => mysql [30] => mysqli [31] => sockets [32] => PDO [33] => pdo_sqlite [34] => SQLite [35] => Zend Optimizer )

then you can post the sms to the gateway using the appropriate format and method specified for that gateway

hope it helps
Re: Php---sms by smartsoft(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2008
@webdezzi are you using the TM4B now ? i mean have you been using the company SMS before ?
Re: Php---sms by seyz4all: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2008
guys thanx 4 d info
Re: Php---sms by castrolng: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2008
hi talking about sms. you wont believe my discovering its simply way out of this world

http://www.smsafric.com

send ten free sms everyday and it supports Nigerian Networks wonderfully.

I registered yesterday and used up the ten free credits I had and wow today I have another ten.

Puzzles me though how one can support such an enterprise knowing how Nigerians will flood it.

I guess it's the adverts they have on it.

anyway as an act of good will, trust me, I clicked (opening in a new tab, obviously) as many ADs as possible

my way of saying Kudos to a nice gesture
Re: Php---sms by santiago(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2008
hello guys,visit www.dudumobile.com for anything that has to do with SMS at all.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Host My Website: Nigerian Host Or Oversea Host?i Need Help / How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost / I Need A Blog /or Forum Site Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.