Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini (33244 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Doesn’t Have A Bikini Body, Yet She Wants To Swim By Force (Pic) / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by NEROSKY(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2012
This is so sexy smiley kiss
Is she really using that kinda phone
if so no big deal or what do you tfink guys

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2012
and which year is this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by NEROSKY(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
joeydozzy: and which year is this? undecided
na yestardae, i snap am.. grin

19 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by 2sa2: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Fine girl with flenty flenty tatoo.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
How you take know say na BB, talkless of Bold 2? Besides, Oyinbo people no dey carry these 'latest' tinz for head like we Nigerian wannabes.

9 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by NEROSKY(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
pro01: How you take know say na BB, talkless of Bold 2? Besides, Oyinbo people no dey carry these 'latest' tinz for head like we Nigerian wannabes.
na me snap am why i nogo knw? grin
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by 2sa2: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
NEROSKY:
na yestardae, i snap am.. grin
NEROSKY:
na me snap am why i nogo knw? grin
only one person.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Have u seen my picture using my bold 5?

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Must be an old picture. Thought she recently got a tattoo for her grandmother on her chest?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Seun:
E be lyk say una don dey set trap for g-unit members.. I jump and pass o..

15 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by candieangel12(f): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Picture is old because RiRi has a new tattoo under her breasts and she is no longer keeping that red hair style. N if I may ask, how do u kno she is pinging?
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by wirewire(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=2sa2]Fine girl with flenty flenty tatoo.YOU DON DEY MADT
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by wirewire(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
grin grin Enough Labia Majora and Minora.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Rooneyboy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
I'm so much in love with this babe .

When ever I see her I just get goose pimples all over.
Oh Lord! chris brown really enjoyed sha .
Chai .
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Rooneyboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
candieangel12: Picture is old because RiRi has a new tattoo under her breasts and she is no longer keeping that red hair style. N if I may ask, how do u kno she is pinging?

Yep , it could be an old pic but she didn't raise her bosom for us to c if she's got a tattoo there.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by LORDEST(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Rooneyboy: I'm so much in love with this babe .

When ever I see her I just get goose pimples all over.
Oh Lord! chris brown really enjoyed sha .
Chai .

Lol..GO AFTER NW
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
wirewire: grin grin Enough Labia Majora and Minora.

and you saw those from the picture? smh

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Kslib(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Chai.. Which kain combolicious,detagramabalincumbus , molestationpolicus ,mumulicious,jagajagalicious, yeyelicious, magalicious , joblesslicious, hungrylicious, and scatter scatterliciously lucumbus topic be this?

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by ihebrooke(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Snaps myself pinging with my bold(abeg which one be latest).

Mods make sure it makes front page!
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by ozodimgba(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
This one dey hotter pass fire not even holy water can quench this cheesy cheesy
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by benedictjohn(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by ihebrooke(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kslib: Chai.. Which kain combolicious,detagramabalincumbus , molestationpolicus ,mumulicious,jagajagalicious, yeyelicious, magalicious , joblesslicious, hungrylicious, and scatter scatterliciously lucumbus topic be this?

Hahaha. Help me ask them o!

Later they will get angry when the G-unit gang invades the topic.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by candieangel12(f): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Yep , it could be an old pic but she didn't raise her bosom for us to c if she's got a tattoo there.

Clearly u can tell thats an old pic because her recent tattoo is highly visible and would show with the bathing suit she has on....&& she is nomore with the red hair

Current RiRi picture:
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by alaoeri: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
No wonder Breezy & Dreezy once fought over her.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Revealedtv(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2: @Seun:
E be lyk say una don dey set trap for g-unit members.. I jump and pass o..

Hahahahaha I laff nearly hold one old mama b[r]east for bus

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
pro01: How you take know say na BB, talkless of Bold 2? Besides, Oyinbo people no dey carry these 'latest' tinz for head like we Nigerian wannabes.
so, u mean Nigerians were the ones who bought most of the latest samsung s3 or the new iphone5. Or what do u mean?
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okay dis is nairaland not rihannaland or Barbadosland. Gerrit
*looks right and left, no1 is watching wink. shi/ts on thread and runs out*
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by MMM2(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Maybe she is broke undecided
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by coolzeal(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
M M M: Maybe she is broke undecided

Nigeria mentality = using the most expensive phone makes you automatically rich. Rihanna worth 72 million dollars just so, you know.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by xynerise: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Do you guys want to see a picture of me making calls with my phone? undecided.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Desric(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
is bold two too small for Rihana to use?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by samsoft(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
This is call bikini picture.. is okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.