Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. (33233 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Tunde Ednut, Ogbonna Kanu, Laura Ikeji Chill In Atlanta (photos) / Osita Iheme & A Lady Chill In Hotel Room In Rwanda (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by JamieNaija(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Veteran Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo and Wedding Party Star, Adesua Etomi took time time to chill in a zoo.

Adesua shared the photos of them having fun on her instagram feed.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/01/richard-mofe-damijo-and-adesua-etomi.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPr2SG3hW_I/?taken-by=adesuaetomi

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by LessNoise: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
In the zoo with matching outfits!!!! I trust bloggers to twist this headline!!!

12 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
I love everything about Adesua Etomi especially her hair.....

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Jeus(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Booked
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by egbusi1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by megola: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
hmmmmm..........
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Naijalabel(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Zoo location?

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by 1Rebel: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Tynasparks(f): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Oblitz(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by yomifola(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
O boy, see lap kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by donsteady(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nairaland, land of trash. So you consider this worthy of FP?

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jumobi come and see ooo

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by nedu2000(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
No big deal,afterall d whole country na wetin
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by LeeMason(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice thighs grin

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
cry I wanna be taken ta the zoo too
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by joshing(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wedding party excursion

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Dmes(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
how this take make front page na...... recession news.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by eezeribe(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
OK
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Destined2win: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na Adesua dey reign now
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by sanchezJ(f): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
I love her Virgin hair.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
So?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
LessNoise:
In the zoo with matching outfits!!!! I trust bloggers to twist this headline!!!
Headlines such as

SHOCKING!! RMD BUYS AN ELEPHANT FOR ADESUA AS PRE-WEDDING GIFT!!
grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by 1miccza: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
OK we yaf hiaaaa.. Nexxt..
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
RMD ageing like fine wine cheesy
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Mayflowa(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I love everything about Adesua Etomi especially her hair.....

Na only better person na you dey love. When Adesua was in the world, did you see her let alone love?

There are still many Adusuas around you now wey you nor dey greet for morning sef. You will now come to love them after they have risen to stardom. I am saying this because I know Adesua as a child. No one cared about them.

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Hades2016(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok seen
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jeus:
Booked
Nairaland Hotel Concierge
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by DangotePikin: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Let me not say what is in my mind.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by citee(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
This Adesua girl fine ehhhh. Chai, if to say i never marry...

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by soberdrunk(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
angry Are they acting movie abi what type of play is the goat' playing with the lion"? angry

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by slurryeye: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is not a zoo, it is more of a game reserve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini / Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos / Daniel Oyebanjo: D'banj's Son Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.