Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Mrs Fish And Illuminati - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Fish And Illuminati (2294 Views)

5o Shades Of Gray Satanism And Illuminati / Jayz And Illuminati / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

Of course you're not arguing with me. Silly negroes love their jewish fairy stories and that's a FACT.
So m not gonna argue with u....either.
An iddle mind is the devil's workshop.

Iam not a Jew m a Gentile for ur information.

The word of God makes ur whole being itch m sure gringringringringrin

Yeah iv seen it quiet a lot of times u won't be the first to do that and ur not the last
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by plaetton: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: And wat are u?Mr fish? U seem to be living in a weird plc dude.ur a misfit into my world

I agree that you and I are definitely living in different universes.
The internet seem to be our interface.
Hhhmm, I wonder what the internet is made of and how it came to be.

Let me guess,
1. The internet is a spiritual link that connects people from different places?
2. The internet is a gift from jesus/god/holy spirit?
3. The internet is product of foolish, carnal, satanic science? NOOOOOO way!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: An iddle mind is the devil's workshop.
Iam not a Jew m a Gentile for ur information.

Only a dumb nigger will accept the false dichotomy of Jews and Gentiles. What makes your jews so special that every other ethnic group can be generalised as "gentiles" while they retain their "jewish" identity.

Anyway, be the best gentile you can be. Ignorant buffoon.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
plaetton:

I agree that you and I are definitely living in different universes.
The internet seem to be our interface.
Hhhmm, I wonder what the internet is made of and how it came to be.

Let me guess,
1. The internet is a spiritual link that connects people from different places?
2. The internet is a gift from jesus/god/holy spirit?
3. The internet is product of foolish, carnal, satanic science? NOOOOOO way!
Off topic
Martian:

Only a dumb nigger will accept the false dichotomy of Jews and Gentiles. What makes your jews so special that every other ethnic group can be generalised as "gentiles" while they retain their "jewish" identity.

Off topic y don't u open ur own thread and spew ur rubbish on it?its clear u think too high about urself.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by plaetton: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

They can't get any dumber than this.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
plaetton:

They can't get any dumber than this.
and there's an innocent girl is at the center of the stupidity..
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2:
grin grin cheesy cheesy its not funny but I just had to laugh
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by plaetton: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2:
That's the real tragedy.

Let me tell you a story.

While I was still in secondary school, one of my cousins brought her new husband to introduce to our extended family. This guy was one of the pioneer pentecostal preachers/fraudsters.
He announced that had come on a mission from god to cleanse our family from evil ancestral spirits that was hindering progress. As young as I was then, In my mind I said, what else is new?
So one early morning , he called out everyone for deliverance and special prayers, focusing especially on the females.
So one by one, each person would kneel down, he would speak in tongues, command his imaginary demons to come out, and then he and his wife would gently push the person down to the ground when they would remain with their closed for a few minutes and then he would command them to wake up and stand up.
I found this to be very fascinating and could not wait till it was my turn to fall into the trance and confront my own demons.

So finally it was my turn. I knelt down closed my eyes and eagerly expected something to come over me as he started muttering his gibberish.
Nothing happened, then I noticed that they started to push me down, but I resisted and stood my ground.
The wife gently wispered to me not to resist, so I allowed them to push me down. when that happened, everyone shouted hurray. I opened my eyes and stood up to see what they were shouting about. The fraudster was so embarrassed because I had not acted according to his script.

I could not understand why everyone was eager to act just as the fraudster had wanted them to. It was obvious to me then that these fraudsters first stoke fear and anxiety in their victims and then the go on to exploit them.
It is really that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by k2039: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:
You need a brain.
Mrs Fish, Chris Brown, white girl etc................You id!ots need to take the girl to a doctor. Damned ignorant black people and pathetic superstitions.

Seriously I hate it when you insult her,that comment you commented on was meant for me,not yours to comment on
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039:
Seriously I hate it when you insult her,that comment you commented on was meant for me,not yours to comment on

Okay, just assume I've been insulting you all along..............Feel better?
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by k2039: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

Okay, just assume I've been insulting you all along..............Feel better?

Better.lol
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by k2039: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
@OP,their is a clear difference between illuminati and mermaids,not like they are related.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039:

Eya, here to save the damsel in distress. You go hercules!cheesy
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
inurmind:

Eya, here to save the damsel in distress. You go hercules!cheesy
m not in distress
k2039: @OP,their is a clear difference between illuminati and mermaids,not like they are related.
Never mentioned a mermaid!Someone else suggested that we call mrs fish a mermaid and so u know,I don't believe there is sumthing called a mermaid unless its da devil
plaetton:
That's the real tragedy.

Let me tell you a story.

While I was still in secondary school, one of my cousins brought her new husband to introduce to our extended family. This guy was one of the pioneer pentecostal preachers/fraudsters.
He announced that had come on a mission from god to cleanse our family from evil ancestral spirits that was hindering progress. As young as I was then, In my mind I said, what else is new?
So one early morning , he called out everyone for deliverance and special prayers, focusing especially on the females.
So one by one, each person would kneel down, he would speak in tongues, command his imaginary demons to come out, and then he and his wife would gently push the person down to the ground when they would remain with their closed for a few minutes and then he would command them to wake up and stand up.
I found this to be very fascinating and could not wait till it was my turn to fall into the trance and confront my own demons.

So finally it was my turn. I knelt down closed my eyes and eagerly expected something to come over me as he started muttering his gibberish.
Nothing happened, then I noticed that they started to push me down, but I resisted and stood my ground.
The wife gently wispered to me not to resist, so I allowed them to push me down. when that happened, everyone shouted hurray. I opened my eyes and stood up to see what they were shouting about. The fraudster was so embarrassed because I had not acted according to his script.

I could not understand why everyone was eager to act just as the fraudster had wanted them to. It was obvious to me then that these fraudsters first stoke fear and anxiety in their victims and then the go on to exploit them.
It is really that simple.
I saw sumthing like that on tv,this pastor would pray and then as ppl line in front of him to lay hands,he would make sure that he rotates ur head,others would stand their ground while others would duck but anyway my pastor don do such rubbish
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by k2039: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
if you check the meaning for mermaid,you will realise that's what you just described
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039: if you check the meaning for mermaid,you will realise that's what you just described
And I said I don't believe in mermaids unless they r little devils.

They r not the works of God same goes for Harry Potter crap tho it was just imagination
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: m not in distress

But u are a damsel abi?
U should have denied that one too nacheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tennessee Judge Orders Baby's Name Changed From 'messiah' / The Prodigal Son - Jack Kelley / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.