Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (11164 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / This Why Northern Nigeria Is Born To Rule And Dominate Other Nigerians(1) / Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Stupid man.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by klax(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
MAYOWAAK: Even Bankole is saying that Nigeria has bad leaders just like Boko Haram is condemning Aluu killing. These are the wonders of Nigeria

Bros its a REAL WONDER OF NIGERIA SO WONDERFUL INDEED!!!!!.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
collins Jn: Itz Not Just his fault. I BLAME The Government Dat Failed To Arrest Him, After He Embezzled Our Moni. All Of dem Shud just hang on. One day, dey Will Pay.
bros one day, one day, one day e go better... The one day no day reach I don wait for that one day tire, na since nineteen ninety kokoro we don dey hia 'one day'.

Abi until jesus arrive? grin
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by size38: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
I think Bankole is very correct here. But he too would been in office until deat comes if not that he was diegraced out of office for stealing publice funds amounting to several millions of naira, pounds and dollars
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by ABsI1: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
What a pity.were u not aiming to quench in office? d electorate refused u dat option.they chose to have u die @home or whereva except in office.too bad u are no longer among d leaders but now a mr follow follow. Oya now-go and quench jorojarajoro-mr follow follow
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by andyanders: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
This man no dey shame. How can Bank Ole speak for the youths? Incredible country.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by markdacas: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bank-ole should tell that to the birds. I just dont blame him, i blame those who gave him audience
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by ochukoccna: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
MAYOWAAK: Even Bankole is saying that Nigeria has bad leaders just like Boko Haram is condemning Aluu killing. These are the wonders of Nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
According to Bankole, “These leaders failed to
mentor those who are to take over from them and
what we have instead are sit-tight leaders, who
decide to die in office.''
And you ,sir, are a stark reminder of the failed mentoring.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by PrinceDudu(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by seechris(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
But it's true, sadly even the youths of nairaland don't share his views, we need space up there let's have a go at leading
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by 2mch(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na wa o. Bankole is talking. I guess he is an elder states man now. lipsrsealed
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by abifoluwa: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
i had to steal this and tweet it on twitter, please dnt sue me, i knw i plagiarize but i couldnt help it. too funny grin grin grin
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by segcymoor(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bankole is a prat parrot. He planned to die there too If not that he was not voted in . BANK-OLE......CORRECT!
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
AB$I:
What a pity.were u not aiming to quench in office? d electorate refused u dat option.they chose to have u die @home or whereva except in office.too bad u are no longer among d leaders but now a mr follow follow. Oya now-go and quench jorojarajoro-mr follow follow
grin
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by lightofjoy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
This guy is just a funny idiot. Why talking against the himself. He is just telling us what he is.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by abifoluwa: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
lightofjoy: This guy is just a funny idiot. Why talking against the himself. He is just telling us what he is.
shocked humor? sarcasm? or jst english?
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by chucky234(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
siddiq202: please who is Bankole before I know what to type.
is he the real former speaker?
wonders shall never end
Bankole is a politician,his parent named him Bankole because they knew he was going to be a thief.
Bankole simply means Bank Ole,Ole is thief in Yoruba and that's to say Bankole is the same as Bank thief.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by chucky234(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
abifoluwa: shocked humor? sarcasm? or jst english?
Gbaguan I guess
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by showboy991(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
lolssss
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
WHEN OUR LEADERS GET OUT OF OFFICE , THEY START SOUNDING NICE AND GOOD.THIS WAS EXACTLY HOW FORMER GOV ORJI UZOR KALU SOUNDED.IT'S LIKE WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE)LEADERS) BUT BAD SEAT IN THE GOVERNMENT CORRUPTS THEM.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by johnsonerhis: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Even Bankole. Habba these guyz should ve small regard for us na, wetin b all dis? Must he insult our collective intelligence after lootin d treasury dry as speaker. Its not his fault!
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by wilsoncoker(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
brotherlyn: Men have lost their conscience.

It is easy to spot a thief and call names but when presented with
the opportunity to make a difference,then there will be a problem.

If i were him, the best i would do will be to return all ill gotten wealth
and then set an example of sincerity and remorse.

With this, you are guaranteed of a seat among the elders and the sage.
;bankole y nt u show an examplanary atitude by first amending ur own mistakes yl u were stil in power...well u made a point in ur comment..more grace to ur elbow.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by jfxt: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
LWKMD
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by lekanwj(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shameless man shocked
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by honeycandy(f): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
Imagine that thief. Who even invited him to give that lecture. That's the person we ought to blame. Imagine. Only in Nigeria. It's only in Nigeria that thieves are honoured and even celebrated.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by sambos994(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Says the person who stole billions of naira...mtchewwwwwww
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by controlseven: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
MTN- everywhere u go.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by fortyfeet(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Had he not lost the last election, he will still be in office. That was a sit tight syndrome. You failed.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by hannydarl(f): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Whaaaaat, did it realllyyy say that? Wow and Nigerians did not know this oooooooooo. So they love to rule till they die. And Nigerians thought OBJ, yar adua, Abacha, IBB, shagari and the rest just loved us so much and wanted to build more good good things that was why they did not want to go. Ehm okay oLE, we don hear you. As if you would have left your own power seat if you were not pushed out. You sef go rule till you die and even from grave if chance is given.
Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by iyeyemi: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Don't blame the guy, blame the organizers of the lecture who chose to invite a disgraced politician to speak at university-organized event.

1 Like

Re: Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office by JubalTheophilus: 1:15am On Oct 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] 1st of all no member of my family go go school wey dey let thief like BANK-OLE come dey point finger .Federal University of Agriculture,Abeokuta (FUNAB) . S H A M E on u .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Reopens Subsidy Fraud Cases / EFCC Arrests Ex-PICOMSS Boss, Atawodi, Businessman For N600m Fraud(photos) / Nigerian Senators Still Live In The Stone Age - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.