Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nicon Luxury Abuja The Den Of Tribalism And Witch Hunting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicon Luxury Abuja The Den Of Tribalism And Witch Hunting (4072 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation / Abuja - The City Beautiful (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicon Luxury Abuja The Den Of Tribalism And Witch Hunting by adami48(f): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
2mch:

So all the other people she was made manager above, there is no single Yoruba person in that group? The group you are claiming to belong to. If you have a problem with the girl personally why dont you report your findings to your manager rather than trying to tarnish someone else's business online. do you think with this story they dont know who you are? What makes you think that girl is not better at her job than you and the others? What is f/b department?
no single yoruba man n dats why they have to carry her from another department, nobody is against her, afterall its not her faulth bt the management, so wat are u talking about f/b is food n beverages, u dnt know untill u are here even some yoruba guys here are complaining too, i dnt blame u wen ur sisters bbm expires i ll see where u will be browsing from
Re: Nicon Luxury Abuja The Den Of Tribalism And Witch Hunting by 2mch(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
adami48:
no single yoruba man n dats why they have to carry her from another department, nobody is against her, afterall its not her faulth bt the management, so wat are u talking about f/b is food n beverages, u dnt know untill u are here even some yoruba guys here are complaining too, i dnt blame u wen ur sisters bbm expires i ll see where u will be browsing from

You sound crazy. It is obvious you are a liar. So there are Yoruba's in your group who didnt get the promotion but she did, all the way from food and beverages. You are angry even though you are not the only one qualified in your group, so you come here and claim tribalism. With your type of attitude and disjointed reasoning i see why you are still a cashier. My sister's bbm. grin grin grin grin cheesy. I can buy you BIS for 5 years.
Re: Nicon Luxury Abuja The Den Of Tribalism And Witch Hunting by bashr8: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^They don't have the 'right' to do whatever they like, but i'm afraid it's the reality of present day Nigeria.....too much tribalism and nepotism; that's why many public companies (and those sold off at a fraction of their real value) which could have employed hundreds of thousands of youths are ran aground and looted dry.
actualy they have that right(maybe not legally) but e no concern me sha.
Re: Nicon Luxury Abuja The Den Of Tribalism And Witch Hunting by seunfly: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2012
Although i don't support discrimination in anyform but it seems Op here his just liying also it is a private company why can't op go to alaba and ask all ibo traders there to employ non-ibo, why can't he ask the reason why ekeledilichukwu never have non-ibo drivers, why is it that orange drugs has more of anambra in the company, why Bua company has more hausa at top level, why Dantata has more hausas at management level, why all ibo boyz always go to thier village to take assistant instead of taking from the town and city where their shops is located. In bussines the decision is yours but many nairaland ibo peaple just like to preach hatred against yoruba without knowing that every thing they say ibos are more guilty than anybody. Example there is no state in the west that you will not see ibo in civil service but it was Abia that first sack non-indigens, if any state try that ibo peaple will be crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Nicon Luxury Abuja The Den Of Tribalism And Witch Hunting by aljharem(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2012
seunfly: Although i don't support discrimination in anyform but it seems Op here his just liying also it is a private company why can't op go to alaba and ask all ibo traders there to employ non-ibo, why can't he ask the reason why ekeledilichukwu never have non-ibo drivers, why is it that orange drugs has more of anambra in the company, why Bua company has more hausa at top level, why Dantata has more hausas at management level, why all ibo boyz always go to thier village to take assistant instead of taking from the town and city whare thier shops is located. In bussines the decision is yours but many nairaland ibo peaple just like to preach hatred against yoruba without knowing that every things they say ibos are more guilty than anybody. Example thier is not state in the west that you will not see ibo in civil service but it was Abia that first sack non-indigens, to if any state try that ibo peaple will be crying foul.

+ 1000000

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Tricks Petrol Stations, Attendants Use To Cheat Customers / Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? / Governor Ortom Unable To Pay Salaries After Borrowing N60 Billion In 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.