Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD (4688 Views)

Aroms Farm Graduate Training Is Fraud / Mc Real Hosting Is Fraud! / Explicitly Fake! United States Scholarships To Africa Is Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by links09: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
harryojie is fraud
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by Flowerchild: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Please can you give us more info about this organisation and the specific positions available.
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by bisikeys: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pls what are the positions available?

1 Like

Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by xavier3(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
i have never heard of a Harry Ojei Holdings only Nuel Ojei Holdings. No harm in sending your cv's but shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lwkmd.......... Another cheap scam

1 Like

Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by links09: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
its a scam
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by vincent09(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
@kodeblur i just confirmed from a frnd @ the german embassy the company is legit, coz his sister got the letter of offer and shes working towards her visa
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by Flowerchild: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
@links09,@vincent09.Please give us more info about how your relatives who were employed,went about the process. What the company does?What positions they have available?The info you have supplied is too vague for us to be convinced that this is not a scam.
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by ifyalways(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
A German company called "Harry ojie holdings"

Danke but I'll pass.
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by vincent09(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
please o! Am not convincing anyone ooo pls do your research. Go to german embassy and confirm
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by DeeWan: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
@OP....Too cheap for me to fall. Try again later! Thanks

1 Like

Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by adewasco2k(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
uncoordinated scam *yimu*
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2012
The OP is a mumu. So ojei is a german company? With a yahoo address? grin undecided angry
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by zurikamali(f): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2012
Google can't even identify the name "Harry Ojie Holdings". If its a genuie company atleast should have a website for more details. Abi the company is owned by a ghost?
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by bisikeys: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
People pls stop bashing the op........ Sebi na just to send CV!!!!!!! No be to pay money. Send am if u want to if dem ask for money, u go know say na scam.........OP WHICH JOB DEM GIVE UR BROTHER
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by oshinade(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
There's seriously no harm in sending ur cv na! Haba! Nairalanders undecided
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by Dfash(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
links09: good day, nairalanders, harry Ojie holdings is currently employing...my brother just got his letter yesterday and the pay is good...for those interested forward your cv and a[b][/b]pplication letter to career.harryojie@yahoo.com

@all, I sent my cv to d email above and got some pretty funny replies d first being this......

""Thanks, for your application...you shall be given a conditional offer of employment pending when you original credentials and conditions of employment are met. find attached to this mail your letter of offer, the company's certificate of incorporation, and the company's CBN deposit certificate. if satisfied with the terms of service kindly contact Barry King the Senior Manager with your letter of offer by mail, barryking00@yahoo.com for more info.Further Questions are welcomed."

D attached docs ar below , wonder what I will need their certificate of incorporation for? Kinda funny to me
....I will post the next mail sent to me latter

Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by Dfash(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sequel to d above ...

So as directted I replied d given email address qouted in d previous mail. I.e. barryking00@yahoo.com

With my letter of acceptance of offer and I was thus replied:

"Your name was forwarded to me by the employment unit...as the terms states, you shall embark on an 8weeks training in Germany,by which you shall write a test after the training, if you score above 50% in the test, your place in Harry Ojie is certified. We shall finance your trip to Germany. you are only entitled to pay your non-appearance visa application fee. if you are ok with this, kindly forward your passport photograph."

So frm d foregoing my guess is as good as urs on ds job offer. - cheapest scam in town. Though I stand to be corrected on my submission .just post ds so pple can shine their eyes very well now and in d future .
Thanks
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by kayles: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dfash: Sequel to d above ...

So as directted I replied d given email address qouted in d previous mail. I.e. barryking00@yahoo.com

"Your name was forwarded to me by the employment unit...as the terms states, you shall embark on an 8weeks training in Germany,by which you shall write a test after the training, if you score above 50% in the test, your place in Harry Ojie is certified. We shall finance your trip to Germany. you are only entitled to pay your non-appearance visa application fee. if you are ok with this, kindly forward your passport photograph."

So frm d foregoing my guess is as good as urs on ds job offer. - cheapest scam in town. Though I stand to be corrected on my submission .just post ds so pple can shine their eyes very well now and in d future .
Thanks
LMFAO. Well i guess they made it obvious they wanted to convince pple so badly. Omase o
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by justdozie(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
grin grin in olamide's voices "I resemble fally ipupa r u a learner"
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by eledalo: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Cheeeeeeeeeei! grin grin grin
Those scans had me roflmao for ages. CBN deposit? US Address in Texas Mall! grin

1 Like

Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by seunban: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
but wats happening to dis pple sending scam msgs?! haba..
Re: HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD by magnificio(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Dfash: Sequel to d above ...

Thanks
Dfash:

@all, I sent my cv to d email above and got some pretty funny replies d first being this......

""Thanks, for your application...you shall be given a conditional offer of employment pending when you original credentials and conditions of employment are met. find attached to this mail your letter of offer, the company's certificate of incorporation, and the company's CBN deposit certificate. if satisfied with the terms of service kindly contact Barry King the Senior Manager with your letter of offer by mail, barryking00@yahoo.com for more info.Further Questions are welcomed."

D attached docs ar below , wonder what I will need their certificate of incorporation for? Kinda funny to me
....I will post the next mail sent to me latter
gud job bro

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Bradfield Consulting / Graduate Accounting And Audit Program (GAAP) In Sahara Group / How To Become A Nestle Food Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.