Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Mc Real Hosting Is Fraud! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mc Real Hosting Is Fraud! (829 Views)

Aroms Farm Graduate Training Is Fraud / HARRY OJIE IS FRAUD / Explicitly Fake! United States Scholarships To Africa Is Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mc Real Hosting Is Fraud! by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2011
steer clear of www.mcreal.net. they're a FRAUD.
Re: Mc Real Hosting Is Fraud! by finek: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2011
Not sure of the import of this post. Making such a sweeping statement about any organisation without providing details degrades the credibility of this useful forum and opens you up to libelous litigation. Mind letting us know why and how you reached your conclusions?

Seems the company provides a "30-Day Money Back Guarantee". Was your request for refund, unpaid?
Re: Mc Real Hosting Is Fraud! by Nobody: 10:12am On May 01, 2011
I hereby apologise to Mc Real hosting(mcreal.net) for an earlier post i made on their person.
In contrast, the hosting company offers exciting plans many web developers
in Nigeria are not aware of.
I do have a number of sites with the hosting company and was not satisfied with my last hosting but i've realised i didn't go for the right plan and was too impatient to have it flying.

Nairalanders please disregard the earlier post and Mc Real, I apologise to your entire team.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Tour 9630 Verizon For Sale! / Nlng Application / Youth Coppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.