Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,809 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja (1988 Views)

New MTN Hynet Wimax WIFI Router For Sale 8K / MTN Hynet Wimax / Mtn Hynet Wimax Wireless Unlimited Download Internet Modem For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja by estateng(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders, MTN Nigeria has decided to reward the people of Abuja for their support and patronage in making their Network THE BEST CONNECTION.

MTN Nigeria is giving out FREE HYNET MODEMS which provides wireless internet connectivity to residents and offices in Abuja metropolis. Its a plug and play device which can be used by up to 30 people at the same time (depending on the subscription you pay for).

Hurry up and get yours while offer lasts.

Call Nurudeen on 07036112050 or 07062024881 for more details
Re: Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja by websales: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2012

Re: Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja by tmaigari: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Please, also tell them about the unstable state of the Hynet service and the unavailability of the 216 support line which keeps saying "your request failed" after you enter you MTN Hynet ID correctly.

MTN needs to wake up with this service in Abuja, I have used the service for three months in my office at the highest plan of 2mbps but have been fustrated with the sub standard Hynet WIMAX modems being distributed by MTN that decides to hang and loose connectivity on their own, my hand already aches from having to unplug and plug the device to regain connection about 10 times a day, that is not professional.

everytime I email MTN all i get is a reference number and "you will be contacted once the issue is resolved" which obviously never gets resolve. Please my cooperate brothers and IT Administrators, beware of introducing this service to your offices because you will be disappointed.
Re: Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja by estateng(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
tmaigari: Please, also tell them about the unstable state of the Hynet service and the unavailability of the 216 support line which keeps saying "your request failed" after you enter you MTN Hynet ID correctly.

MTN needs to wake up with this service in Abuja, I have used the service for three months in my office at the highest plan of 2mbps but have been fustrated with the sub standard Hynet WIMAX modems being distributed by MTN that decides to hang and loose connectivity on their own, my hand already aches from having to unplug and plug the device to regain connection about 10 times a day, that is not professional.

everytime I email MTN all i get is a reference number and "you will be contacted once the issue is resolved" which obviously never gets resolve. Please my cooperate brothers and IT Administrators, beware of introducing this service to your offices because you will be disappointed.

Well, first of all, I apologize on behalf of MTN. I would like to know the area in Abuja where u are using Hynet. That would enable us look into your case. It could be that the base station in your area need optimization. And pls, if u know anybody in your area that is using hynet, check on them to see if they are experiencing same problem.

Thanks for informing us of your problem. Send me a mail on n.njidda@live.co.uk and we'll see how we can resolve your issue.
Re: Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja by estateng(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
tmaigari: Please, also tell them about the unstable state of the Hynet service and the unavailability of the 216 support line which keeps saying "your request failed" after you enter you MTN Hynet ID correctly.

Well, first of all, I apologize on behalf of MTN. I would like to know the area in Abuja where u are using Hynet. That would enable us look into your case. It could be that the base station in your area need optimization. And pls, if u know anybody in your area that is using hynet, check on them to see if they are experiencing same problem.

Thanks for informing us of your problem. Send me a mail on n.njidda@live.co.uk and we'll see how we can resolve your issue.
Re: Free Mtn Hynet Modems In Abuja by tmaigari: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
thanks for the concern, I have used the service in two locations (Maitama and WUSE around EMAB plaza) with two different Modems but have the same issue with the service going off and on by its self, I consulted MTN but they have gone mute on me, I will email you and hope you could be a saviour.

(1) (Reply)

Items Needed In Your Training Room, Board Room, Conference Room, Auditorium Etc / New Sony DVD Player DVP-SR520P / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.