Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Barber's Shop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Barber's Shop (749 Views)

Akpos Walks Into A Barber Shop / Pix: Tomorrow Is Sallah And Barber Shop Is Full / The Barber's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Barber's Shop by realsammie(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
A guy stuck his head into a barber's shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said,"About 2 hours." The guy left.
A few days later the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"
The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours." The guy left.
A week later the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked,"How long before I can get a haircut?"
The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour only." The guy left.
The barber turned to a friend and said, "Ken, please do me a favor, follow that guy and see where he goes.
He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn’t ever come back".
A little while later, Ken returned to the shop, laughing hysterically.
The barber asked, "So where does that guy go whenever he leaves here?" Ken looked up,
with tears in his eyes and said, "To your wife at home."
Re: Barber's Shop by dani1luv: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2012

(1)

Answer Me Oh Lord / Mtn's Wierdest Promo Ever! Coming Out B4 December 25th.. / 20 Ways To Know Someone Is Cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.