Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (106641 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2012
Ofejiro20: bro ur bad mouth wont get u anyware,it'll rather discourage others 4rm dropping tips so stop it or drop ur own mak we see hw many click.
baba if û see d'truth say it.some drop 2 tips win 1 lose one happy dat he won.nw tell wat did he win is it d'money he spent on browsin or tym wasted.baba we are here to help others dat Dnt knw abt betting cuz i guess he is new.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by justfree1(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2012
saintfaculty:

JUSTFREE U DEY HERE 2?
bros i been retire some years back...when my acct go red flag cry, but am back now atleast winning ways and wiser grin
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2012
At tym stakers amaze me.û see odd of 1.2 û stake 5 or 10dolls û won d'bet.imagine staking dat for 4 matches and û won 2 n'lose 2.not knwin dat û won notin bt lose sumtin

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2012
Pple say i complain too much bt d'truth most b told.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by mrendowed2: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2012
Back aston villa or draw,back arsenal and city to win,back stoke or draw. Total odd 2.94
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Viewing this topic: Pro02, phranco(m), mr,endowed, marlockj, blink182(m), vizio(m)
I see û my guys.blink i cnt recall wich thread i meet û.mayb bom
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
GP15: Tip from my tipster

Saturday 27th October

Germany 3 Liga: Wacker Burghausen v Stuttgart II

We start our picks in the German third division, which has been kind to us this year. Fifth place Burghausen are only four points off the top of the table and are the in-form side in the division, coming into this fixture on a winning streak of five consecutive league games. They have a near perfect home record of five wins and one draw from six played. Their opponents today, Stuttgart II, are back in eleventh place but are struggling for form, as highlighted by four defeats from their last six league games. They've also failed to score in four of their last six, and even though they scored 4 last time out, this came against a Hallescher side (reduced to ten men) that hadn't won in eight games, i.e. the game was something of an anomaly. Generous odds can be found for a home win here. Home win.

Verdict: Home win
Best odds 2.00

Italy Serie B: Padova v Bari

Padova are up to fourth in the Serie B thanks to picking up five wins in their last six league games. They've won their last three at home, the most recent of which came against an in-form Verona side that currently occupies third place. They remain unbeaten at home after five games and today they take on a Bari side that have struggled in recent weeks. In thirteenth place, their last four games on the road have resulted in two draws and two defeats, and they've only netted once in their last three away games. Not a banker, but odds look overpriced here. Home win.

Best odds 2.18

Italy Serie B: Brescia v Pro Vercelli

Staying in the Italian Serie B and promoted side Pro Vercelli are finding the going extremely tough, having already lost seven of their ten league games in the second division. In eighteenth place, they've lost all but one of their games on the road, with a solitary away draw coming against fellow strugglers Virtus Lanciano. Brescia are in tenth spot, but three points here could move them up as many as six places to fourth. They've already picked up ten points from their four home games, and with just one goal conceded boast the best home defence in the league. Home win looks a great bet here.

Best odds 1.75

Be Wisely, GL if u follow!!!!

let me guess; soccertips365 right?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
Are people running away from posting tips? LWKMD
Now we know chickens and eagles!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
Saturday Home Wins

England - Blue Square Premier
Newport County - Woking FC

England - Premier League
Manchester City - Swansea City
Arsenal FC - Queens Park Rangers

Scotland - Premier League
Celtic Glasgow - Kilmarnock FC

England - League One
Brentford FC - Hartlepool United

Germany - Bundesliga
FC Schalke 04 - 1. FC Nürnberg

Segunda Division
CF Villarreal - CD Mirandes

Sweden - Allsvenskan
BK Häcken - Kalmar FF

GL
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by GP15: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cool'G:

let me guess; soccertips365 right?

Absolutely right
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by salami2008(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
My own view τ̲̅ȍr †ђis Saturday ℓ̊s Over 2.5 goal
Man City VS Swansea City
Pls stake wisely
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Pro02: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2012

Saturday 27th October

We start our picks in the German third division, which has been kind to us this year. Fifth place Burghausen are only four points off the top of the table and are the in-form side in the division, coming into this fixture on a winning streak of five consecutive league games. They have a near perfect home record of five wins and one draw from six played. Their opponents today, Stuttgart II, are back in eleventh place but are struggling for form, as highlighted by four defeats from their last six league games. They've also failed to score in four of their last six, and even though they scored 4 last time out, this came against a Hallescher side (reduced to ten men) that hadn't won in eight games, i.e. the game was something of an anomaly. Generous odds can be found for a home win here. Home win.

Best odds 2.00

Padova are up to fourth in the Serie B thanks to picking up five wins in their last six league games. They've won their last three at home, the most recent of which came against an in-form Verona side that currently occupies third place. They remain unbeaten at home after five games and today they take on a Bari side that have struggled in recent weeks. In thirteenth place, their last four games on the road have resulted in two draws and two defeats, and they've only netted once in their last three away games. Not a banker, but odds look overpriced here. Home win.

Best odds 2.18

Staying in the Italian Serie B and promoted side Pro Vercelli are finding the going extremely tough, having already lost seven of their ten league games in the second division. In eighteenth place, they've lost all but one of their games on the road, with a solitary away draw coming against fellow strugglers Virtus Lanciano. Brescia are in tenth spot, but three points here could move them up as many as six places to fourth. They've already picked up ten points from their four home games, and with just one goal conceded boast the best home defence in the league. Home win looks a great bet here.

Best odds 1.75

At the moment all your picks(teams) are losing ooo
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by justfree1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pro02:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by GP15: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pro02:

u win some u lose some, that is y i said bet wisely!!! 1% of bankroll lost though
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by expertman(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Try this game with just $10. England league 2: Chesterfield vs Barnet Pick Barnet to win first half and chesterfeid to win Full time. Odds =25
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Debeloved87(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2012

Saturday 27th October

Best odds 2.00

Best odds 2.18

Best odds 1.75

this analysis is a whole hell of a trash...i hope guys dnt folo too much on it..i follo 2, i would av just lost both if not for changing my strategy on one,lost 1, win 1 to under 2.5..i hope one have to be mor careful wit dis tips frm site, som of them av been paid to derail punters frn their hard earned money..quite sad.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
vizio: Saturday Home Wins

England - Blue Square Premier
Newport County - Woking FC

England - Premier League
Manchester City - Swansea City
Arsenal FC - Queens Park Rangers

Scotland - Premier League
Celtic Glasgow - Kilmarnock FC

England - League One
Brentford FC - Hartlepool United

Germany - Bundesliga
FC Schalke 04 - 1. FC Nürnberg

Segunda Division
CF Villarreal - CD Mirandes

Sweden - Allsvenskan
BK Häcken - Kalmar FF

GL

Not good. Football sef?? Seems i'll change sports undecided
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ofejiro20: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
Debeloved87: this analysis is a whole hell of a trash...i hope guys dnt folo too much on it..i follo 2, i would av just lost both if not for changing my strategy on one,lost 1, win 1 to under 2.5..i hope one have to be mor careful wit dis tips frm site, som of them av been paid to derail punters frn their hard earned money..quite sad.
sincerely bro I no understand some peeps in d house again o,its normal to lose som bets after dropping picks bt nt gud wen punters jus copy picks 4rm unreliable source must especially bookies 2 paste here.I no blame dat guy wen drop am,if nt God I would hv lost my little doll.mtchew dats y I no 2 much blame marjock becos he talk truth.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by ebamma(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
Beware this thread is about to be derailed by some guys working for the bookies
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by mrkels(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
ebamma: Beware this thread is about to be derailed by some guys working for the bookies

[size=14pt]Word...My advice is you all should analyse picks yourselves before staking on it[/size]
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Debeloved87(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ofejiro20: sincerely bro I no understand some peeps in d house again o,its normal to lose som bets after dropping picks bt nt gud wen punters jus copy picks 4rm unreliable source must especially bookies 2 paste here.I no blame dat guy wen drop am,if nt God I would hv lost my little doll.mtchew dats y I no 2 much blame marjock becos he talk truth.
yes o bro, may God hep us all...now i av begin to see a gud winning bets from under points, its through i av lost more to over...nw am checkn on the under stuff..won 2games today from d under bets..goodluck more to come
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by emmabowin(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
mr,endowed:
Back aston villa or draw,back arsenal and city to win,back stoke or draw. Total odd 2.94

won. stake $10 returned $29.4
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by emmabowin(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
mr,endowed:

thanks man followed your winning streak so far
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by baslone: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
ebamma: Beware this thread is about to be derailed by some guys working for the bookies

So funny!!! grin

Bookies don't need to watse extra funds on that, it's your own stakes you should watch!! grin
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by samexycool(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
From $40 to $4 i wish i could just c vision and win back my money.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by sanchez4eva: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
samexycool: From $40 to $4 i wish i could just c vision and win back my money.
Hahahahahaha..laugh wan choke me o..i dn lose finish dy vex but u just make me dey laugh..as our account dn red na to laugh till we tire..
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by seyizma(m): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2012
Guy go pay the remaining $4 as tithe to church☺☻
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by baslone: 5:15am On Oct 28, 2012

grin grin grin

All hope is not lost sha. In every disappointment, there is. . . . .

My advice- Go install BETTING software- betangel or betTrader Evo whichever you can be comfortable
with so you can start staking as low as 1cent.

Go online, learn how to trade,(Scalping, dutching ãήϑ swing trade). You can take advantage of price/odds movements
on Betfair. This is not gambling. You can actually win no matter the result of any game.

Make good use of your remaining 4dolls properly, Like I said its just My 2cents!!! Remember- no knowledge is lost! wink
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ofejiro20: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2012
seyizma:
Guy go pay the remaining $4 as tithe to church☺☻
guy na so u wicked reach,dat guy dey roast 4 his lose yet u jus wan finish am kpatakpata.hmm (lafing inside)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (101)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.