Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (106772 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by kevoh(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
marlockj: lol me if no b madrid,barka,manu,city.I no bet.n if I bet dem mre Dan hv of my moni on top dem.I knw. Say I go win.xpecially madrid dey jst cn afford to draw,cuz b4 dem Go fit catch barka eh.d funniest part abt dis two team barka,madrid,deir goal margin is horrifying,like 5 nil,7 nil,8 nil.I wish dey cn cut sum or deir goals to other teams,mke we dey win dey Go.
Me I would say we stick to ova/unda 1.5,2.5 goals...cos even barca almost messed up against Celtic na small remain! Football is just so unpredictable no matter how sure person be.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Osteve2(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
Pls anybody using ladbrokes in d aows...i want to knw abt deir deposit nd withdrawal. Do dey accept uba africard? Im already on 365 but dont wanna deposit until im thru wit deir verification. Pls i need ur response...fanks
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by tpnatuzzi: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Guize seriously speaking I guess the best and safer way to bet is by betting on inplay matches..and only only on sure ones u feel they wnt let u down with even double chance method or else pesin for ddy jonz on punting...try diz.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Michky: My pick for today. Aris - Olympiakos Piraeus (2).

No pick is ever 100% sure. Punt wisely.
I don tire for this 1X2 market. Too turbulent. Can you imagine?! Olympiakos drew. Honestly, i suspected that this would happen and thought of making it double chance for the away team but the odd was already too low. Well, better luck next time.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
tpnatuzzi: Guize seriously speaking I guess the best and safer way to bet is by betting on inplay matches..and only only on sure ones u feel they wnt let u down with even double chance method or else pesin for ddy jonz on punting...try diz.
Can you expatiate a lil bit more pls.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
kevoh:
Lol... This one na sure losses! Too bad enough stories that touch for those who would have bet on these favourites to win. Good thing I am on a betting break/leave. Football is just crazy that you can't even be 50% sure not even 100% of your picks!

That's how it is o my broda wat matters is the long run will be back for more tips I just thank God dat my horse I bet on won
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
bukahands: Yesterday was profitable let's see how today will be

League 1
Sheffield United vs Portsmouth
Both teams to score -4/5

Greece
Olympiakos To Beat Aris Salonika – 1/2
Turkey Division One
Erciyesspor To Beat Boluspor – 8/11
Sweden Superettan
Hammarby To Beat Trelleborg – 5/6
Italy Serie C/1
Cremonese To Beat Reggina – 3/4
Denmark
FC Copenhagen To Beat AC Horsens – 4/5
Norway
Brann Bergen To Beat Lillestrom -4/6
Israel
Hapoel Tel Aviv To Beat Beitar Jerusalem – 10/11
Acca
Sheff Utd Vs Portsmouth – Both Teams To Score
Olympiakos To Beat Aris Salonika
Erciyesspor To Beat Boluspor
Hammarby To Beat Trelleborg
Cremonese To Beat Reggina
FC Copenhagen To Beat AC Horsens
Brann Bergen To Beat Lillestrom
Hapoel Tel Aviv To Beat Beitar Jerusalem
72.31/1

Michky: By the way, am not following your both teams to score tip for today. Why? according to stats, Sheffield has the best defense in league1 so far this season (conceeded only 10 goals. Home: 6 and Away: 4). Wishing you and everyone following the very best. Remember guys, when you use your entire account to bet at once, two things are sure, you'll win big or .... big. Please punt wisely.

FT Sheffield Utd - Portsmouth: 1-0
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
bukahands: Yesterday was profitable let's see how today will be

League 1
Sheffield United vs Portsmouth
Both teams to score -4/5

Greece
Olympiakos To Beat Aris Salonika – 1/2
Turkey Division One
Erciyesspor To Beat Boluspor – 8/11
Sweden Superettan
Hammarby To Beat Trelleborg – 5/6
Italy Serie C/1
Cremonese To Beat Reggina – 3/4
Denmark
FC Copenhagen To Beat AC Horsens – 4/5
Norway
Brann Bergen To Beat Lillestrom -4/6
Israel
Hapoel Tel Aviv To Beat Beitar Jerusalem – 10/11
Acca
Sheff Utd Vs Portsmouth – Both Teams To Score
Olympiakos To Beat Aris Salonika
Erciyesspor To Beat Boluspor
Hammarby To Beat Trelleborg
Cremonese To Beat Reggina
FC Copenhagen To Beat AC Horsens
Brann Bergen To Beat Lillestrom
Hapoel Tel Aviv To Beat Beitar Jerusalem
72.31/1
Every single one of your tips lost today. Wetin happen na? Why didn't you research them before posting nah?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
My Last post for today. Guys, wake up! If we're gonna make money from this biz, giving up like this or mediocrity shouldn't be an option. Am not really surprised sha. Many of us punt the very very wrong way. Am not surprised at all. For those who still have something in their accounts, wake up! No time. Good night.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
Michky:
Every single one of your tips lost today. Wetin happen na? Why didn't you research them before posting nah?

They were researched sorry maybe I made a mistake posting on ur thread sorry Sir !!!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
bukahands:

They were researched sorry maybe I made a mistake posting on ur thread sorry Sir !!!
Interesting response. Am sure you meant to say our thread. My post wasn't to attack you but to make you be more cautious next time. We have no idea how many people follow our tips daily you know?. Summary, we can do much better. Good night.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
There is only 1 good punter I have noticed in this place and that is Cool'G. If he indeed bets like he say's he does, then that is professional punting, not the gambling some of us do. For example marlockj sounds so confident in Madrid and says he will bet 50% of his account on them anytime. That same Madrid have played 9 games in La Liga this season and failed to win 4 times. There is no easier way to blow your account with that mentality. Money mgt is the key.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
toluxa1: There is only 1 good punter I have noticed in this place and that is Cool'G. If he indeed bets like he say's he does, then that is professional punting, not the gambling some of us do. For example marlockj sounds so confident in Madrid and says he will bet 50% of his account on them anytime. That same Madrid have played 9 games in La Liga this season and failed to win 4 times. There is no easier way to blow your account with that mentality. Money mgt is the key .
You've said it all but you forgot to mention Kevoh as well. Punting moderately means you're giving yourself a second chance in the case of inevitable failure. But wait o, how many people are truly punting with their complete minds? A lot of us have become addicted and have lost control totally. This business is like a double-edged sword. Make cash but hate it hard. It is well.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by tpnatuzzi: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Like I said earlier on in play matches that live betting is the safest because u will actually know what the team u alredi want to stake on is doing cuz u can never tell the real outcome of matches..buh when u follow live inplay the odds also tends to rise and thereby making it safer for u cuz u alredii see what it is like rather than for u you have staked before hand and u can do nothing..pipu can testify to this on arsenal V qpr game..the odds was high for arsenal and also people shld look at other markets like team perfomance under specials and also under or over goal within 10 minutes interval wic is the best way to make money,I dnt boast buh I made close to 70dollars on the aresnal game due to live betting..and to me I just feel is safe to follow the trend..u can only bet ante Matches that u feel they are 90percent sure that they will win or better still go for double chance,combo it for like 3games then play trixie with it mai brother u can never loose only if dem ddy follow person from village..I pray the lord will replenish our looses.tanx
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2012
tpnatuzzi: Like I said earlier on in play matches that live betting is the safest because u will actually know what the team u alredi want to stake on is doing cuz u can never tell the real outcome of matches..buh when u follow live inplay the odds also tends to rise and thereby making it safer for u cuz u alredii see what it is like rather than for u you have staked before hand and u can do nothing..pipu can testify to this on arsenal V qpr game..the odds was high for arsenal and also people shld look at other markets like team perfomance under specials and also under or over goal within 10 minutes interval wic is the best way to make money,I dnt boast buh I made close to 70dollars on the aresnal game due to live betting..and to me I just feel is safe to follow the trend..u can only bet ante Matches that u feel they are 90percent sure that they will win or better still go for double chance,combo it for like 3games then play trixie with it mai brother u can never loose only if dem ddy follow person from village..I pray the lord will replenish our looses.tanx
Keep it up bro. See you at the top.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Italy serie B:

Varese - Vicenza:

Best possible outcome: Under 2.5 (1.65)

Best of Luck to us all.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by davidoisamoje: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2012
I hate to see my brothers fall in this house and 4 this simple reason I will drop my system that works for me but am on brack any way because I must get my letter from bet365 b4 I start.

THIS SYSTEM WORKS!
NO JOKE
WILL DROP IT BY 12-1PM
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by zionbaby: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2012
WORD FOR YOU
"It was by faith that even Sarah was able to have a child, though she was barren and was too old. She believed that God would keep His promise." Hebrews 11:11, NLT

How do you continue to believe God for the breakthrough that you need when you don’t feel that you have the faith to go on?

My friend, the answer lies in today’s scripture. Sarah was “barren and was too old” to have a child, but “by faith” she received strength to conceive and gave birth to Isaac. Her faith was involved. How did Sarah exercise her faith to receive her miracle? She simply “believed that God would keep His promise.” In other words, she banked on the faithfulness of God. Her eyes were not on her faith or lack of it, nor were they on how tough her natural circumstances were.

When you feel that your faith has run out, just rest in how God is always faithful! Count on His faithfulness, not your faithfulness. Lean hard on the fact that He remains faithful even when you’re wavering in faith (2 Timothy 2:13).

Beloved, once God gives you a promise from His Word, it’s not for you to struggle and conjure up faith to make His promise come to pass. You cannot make the miracle happen—only God can. You are to rest in Him who has promised, rest in His faithfulness, and you will experience your miracle!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Johnnyhoo(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2012
davidoisamoje: I hate to see my brothers fall in this house and 4 this simple reason I will drop my system that works for me but am on brack any way because I must get my letter from bet365 b4 I start.

THIS SYSTEM WORKS!
NO JOKE
WILL DROP IT BY 12-1PM
wl b expecting it
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ofejiro20: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2012
At dis point in tym I must tank every1 in d aows who has contributed positively to d growth of d thread.Its gud wen punter share personal experience,ideas,stragedy wit oders wic I hv learnt.4rm cool G - gud a/c mgt. Marjock - Large stake on d favourite team (madrid,barca,man u) ,Mickhy - spread ur bets on mre dan 1 match. I'll gather dis ideas to start all over again. tanxs sha
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by zeestone99(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2012
abeg mk 1 persn explain combo 2 me naaa...thnkz i dey wait o
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2012
Michky: Interesting response. Am sure you meant to say our thread. My post wasn't to attack you but to make you be more cautious next time. We have no idea how many people follow our tips daily you know?. Summary, we can do much better. Good night.
baba nobody is following anybody's tips any mre on ur own,d main tippers of season are gone,so tips are NT rated to win anymre.as u cn see no one complain of lose to his tips meaning he went alone,4 me I blve he his sef did NT use his tips.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2012
toluxa1: There is only 1 good punter I have noticed in this place and that is Cool'G. If he indeed bets like he say's he does, then that is professional punting, not the gambling some of us do. For example marlockj sounds so confident in Madrid and says he will bet 50% of his account on them anytime. That same Madrid have played 9 games in La Liga this season and failed to win 4 times. There is no easier way to blow your account with that mentality. Money mgt is the key.
my broda I said mre Dan 50%.my broda I cnt remember wen last madrid did NT win in deir league oh.wat I only knw is hw much I have witdrawed from d likes of man u,city,madrid,barka.u cn do ur moni management oh,is ur policy,bt 4 me am NT so use to winning 2dolls in a single match or cent in a single match,cuz if u MST try dat money management is either u win cent highest 5dolls,4 a match dat will end like 5 to 6 nil.pple are shout abt moni management no mata wat u manage if u lose too much ur acct close.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2012
Ofejiro20: At dis point in tym I must tank every1 in d aows who has contributed positively to d growth of d thread.Its gud wen punter share personal experience,ideas,stragedy wit oders wic I hv learnt.4rm cool G - gud a/c mgt. Marjock - Large stake on d favourite team (madrid,barca,man u) ,Mickhy - spread ur bets on mre dan 1 match. I'll gather dis ideas to start all over again. tanxs sha
baba ur welkum,dats my policy.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2012
tpnatuzzi: Like I said earlier on in play matches that live betting is the safest because u will actually know what the team u alredi want to stake on is doing cuz u can never tell the real outcome of matches..buh when u follow live inplay the odds also tends to rise and thereby making it safer for u cuz u alredii see what it is like rather than for u you have staked before hand and u can do nothing..pipu can testify to this on arsenal V qpr game..the odds was high for arsenal and also people shld look at other markets like team perfomance under specials and also under or over goal within 10 minutes interval wic is the best way to make money,I dnt boast buh I made close to 70dollars on the aresnal game due to live betting..and to me I just feel is safe to follow the trend..u can only bet ante Matches that u feel they are 90percent sure that they will win or better still go for double chance,combo it for like 3games then play trixie with it mai brother u can never loose only if dem ddy follow person from village..I pray the lord will replenish our looses.tanx

Tru talk I remember arsenal vs barca @ the emirates though barca was leading 1-0 arsenal was pressing I put $5 on arsenal to win on odds of 21.00 arsenal later won 2-1 and I got $105 anyway bets are risky this month I am on a +40 points with yesterdays flop of -8points. And good money management is key I place 1% of my account so it neva wipes out Cheers
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by kevoh(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
Today's match picks

Single Bets

Spain Copa del Rey
Alaves Vs Barcelona
Away Win

Italy Serie B
Bari Vs Empoli
Home win or bet with Under 3.5 goals

Italy Serie A
Palermo Vs Ac Milan
Double Chance (Away Win or Draw)

Possible Combo bets combination

Spain Copa Del Rey
Alaves Vs Barcelona over 2.5 goals

Italy Serie B
Citadella Vs Brescia over 1.5 goals

Germany. Regionalliga North
St. Pauli II Vs Meppen over 1.5 goals

Please Stake with what you can afford to lose.

Good luck.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
Cool'G:
SWEDEN: Superettan
Hammarby - Trelleborgs
over 2.5

Assyriska FF - Halmstad
over 2.5

NORWAY: Tippeligaen
Brann - Lillestrom
over 2.5

The above are my normal picks. I am however trying the asian handicap market and if you want, you can join me (bet very low ohh).

SWEDEN: Allsvenskan
Elfsborg - Gefle - asian handicap 0:2

England: league one
Sheffield United - Portsmouth - asian handicap 0:1

PORTUGAL: Portuguese Liga
Sporting CP - Academica - asian handicap 0:1.5

This week is off to a slow start with yesterday giving me just a marginal gain of +2%. I hope today gets better.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ofejiro20: At dis point in tym I must tank every1 in d aows who has contributed positively to d growth of d thread.Its gud wen punter share personal experience,ideas,stragedy wit oders wic I hv learnt.4rm cool G - gud a/c mgt. Marjock - Large stake on d favourite team (madrid,barca,man u) ,Mickhy - spread ur bets on mre dan 1 match. I'll gather dis ideas to start all over again. tanxs sha
Most of all, you need discipline and a habit of taking responsibility for both your profits and losses plus avoid repeating past errors. I hereby congratulate you in advance.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by kevoh(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
davidoisamoje: I hate to see my brothers fall in this house and 4 this simple reason I will drop my system that works for me but am on brack any way because I must get my letter from bet365 b4 I start.

THIS SYSTEM WORKS!
NO JOKE
WILL DROP IT BY 12-1PM

Where is the system? It's way past 1 p.m. angry Everytime una go dey form system up and down. Drop it already jor.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
marlockj: my broda I said mre Dan 50%.my broda I cnt remember wen last madrid did NT win in deir league oh.wat I only knw is hw much I have witdrawed from d likes of man u,city,madrid,barka.u cn do ur moni management oh,is ur policy,bt 4 me am NT so use to winning 2dolls in a single match or cent in a single match,cuz if u MST try dat money management is either u win cent highest 5dolls,4 a match dat will end like 5 to 6 nil.pple are shout abt moni management no mata wat u manage if u lose too much ur acct close.

Bros, you keep talking about cents, cents cents. You cannot use your account as a basis to judge other peoples accounts. There are people here who have accounts of over $1000. I personally saw an account on our BBM group with balance of over $2500. SO how can such person make cents. You cannot really be a punter with a $10 dollar account or $20 account (you can, but of course with good money mgt, your returns will be small.). Its just like forex, the more money you have, the more lots you can afford hence more profit per pip. But since you have said you don't agree with betting wisely, what can I do. Its not my money. I have blown my account more than 3 times. The only 2 times I have been able to sustain my profits was when I took up the attitude of come rain, come shine, I wont exceed 5% of my account on a bet. In 2 weeks, despite some big loses, I doubled my account, There is no bank, infact there are very little businesses that gives you 100% profit in 2 weeks. But greediness will make some people want to make 100% everyday. Even blood money can't give you that.

JUST MY 3KOBO.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
One thing I have also come to realise, and I know bookmakers have researched this over many decades from a probability and psychological point of view is that, without money mgt, you might win big, say 200% in a day, but the bookies don't bother, because they know (proven fact), that, that money is coming back to them AS LONG AS YOU KEEP UP WITH THE SAME ATTITUDE THAT MADE YOU WIN SUCH OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT. Infact, the more you win, naturally, the brain of greedy people, will urge you to stake even higher and higher. This will cause you, not only to return your winnings, but even your capital. This happens to over 80% of punters, and in the long run, the bookies still come out victors. In all businesses of this nature (forex, sports betting, fixed odd etc), it is an indisputable fact, that MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY. I am guilty of going against it many times myself, but I know that, that is the only way one can succeed in this business on the long run.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by justfree1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
true talk...gabbage in, gabbage out

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business / Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.