Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? (15175 Views)

Buhari Names Gbemisola Saraki As Otuoke University Council Chairman / When Impatience Replaces Change.. By Gbemisola Saraki / National Theatre Should Be Named 'Fatai Rolling Dollar' - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by marychi18: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2012
If u live around mile2 axis of lagos. U should knw d fillin station on d oshodi/apapa expressway. Jakande bus stop b4 d mile2 bridge. RIP sir.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by fasbio(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
rip good MAN
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by olaidey007: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
ilugunboy:

Get outta here grin Tell me the truth according to you. Why do you like waving aside things that you don't know ..simply because you are not knowledgeable of it?

@afam4eva, if you dont know something dont argue about it, okay! there is FATGBEMS in Berger immediately after BRT pack and there is one in Ibadan too at SANYO bus stop along Lagos Ibadan expressway, so if you dont know something you shout up or ask for more fact about it, thats how to learn more. okay! may Allah grant him Aljanah fdridaos

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by bosswayne: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tru
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by mallorca(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
RIP
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by fapcrook(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
tigonana: cry crythe dead is mourning d dead so sad a good man is gone rxt in peace bro till dat day dat we part no more.
abi o, oku nsukun oku. Inna lilhahi waina ilehi rajiun. He was well known among d Yorubas. Egbas have lost abt 3 prominent sons within 3 wks. Esun ree o
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by abysirius(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
idupaul: Never heard of FatGbem petroleum... OP u seem to have overestimated the popularity of the oil firm .. All the same RIP
Fatgbems is popular in Lagos and some other yoruba areas I can say. Ojota, Dopemu/Pako, Maryland etc. Are few among locations where his filling stations are situated.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by mike404(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
ALHAJI FATAI GBEMISOLA

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Siga: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
@Idupaul....if only u know this man....very humble....my mum is like 7yrs old than this man....and as tall as he is (7ft)...he always lie flat to greet her....never seen this man handshake anyone older than him....as rich as he is....this man is like an uncle to me....spend lots of Ileya celebration at his home and family house....very nice man....he is also a good business owner that employs alot of people....this man helps his families like anything....if u are his nephew or niece...just tell him what u wanna do....he pays their tuition and once u are done....he has a job for u....if u wan travel....this man will sponsor u....this is not hear-say...is wat I know and I dont wanna start mentioning names....
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by mike404(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva:
This is a satan manufactured lie...RIP anyways.
Afam something is definitely wrong with you anuofia embarassed
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by ifeci: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
i think his filling station is written as "Fagbems", there is one just before mile 2 i think btwn jakande B/stp and Alaba express; the last entrance into festac b4 mile 2.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Siga: @Idupaul....if only u know this man....very humble....my mum is like 7yrs old than this man....and as tall as he is (7ft)...he always lie flat to greet her....never seen this man handshake anyone older than him....as rich as he is....this man is like an uncle to me....spend lots of Ileya celebration at his home and family house....very nice man....he is also a good business owner that employs alot of people....this man helps his families like anything....if u are his nephew or niece...just tell him what u wanna do....he pays their tuition and once u are done....he has a job for u....if u wan travel....this man will sponsor u....this is not hear-say...is wat I know and I dont wanna start mentioning names....
May God bless his good deeds... RIP! sad
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by KINGwax(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
expertman: Yes Is True Fatgbem Died This Morning. FATAI GBEMISOLA came to Lime Light in 1992 When He Start campaining For Cheif Mko Abiola. He was Poor until Abiola Used him as a Campaign Manager in The South West. Today he owns Fatgbems Oil, he is also into Michellin Trye Sales. He is a Major Distributor in South west. He also Have Filling Stations in Cotonu. Many across lagos and Ibadan Old Roads. He is a nice Man who spend his money on islamic Movement. May Allah Grant him Fidau Aljanah. Sorry am a christain if i made mistake in the Muslim Things
pls stop this. He wasn't poor. If u don't knw him, he imports tyres from abroad. Infact, he's one of the few you can get any brand of tyre u desire. And he sells originals too. He has some buildings popularly called 'tyre house' in like three states with the abeokuta being the headoffice. So stop saying what u don't knw. I'm not disputing the fact dt being a campaign manager to MKO helped him the more.
What really happened was dt when MKO cheated and riots broke, some people used the opportunity to torch his tyre houses which nearly get him bankrupted. But he was duly compensated by the late MKO and got some other connections.
I knw ds cos i knw him.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Siga: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
expertman: Yes Is True Fatgbem Died This Morning. FATAI GBEMISOLA came to Lime Light in 1992 When He Start campaining For Cheif Mko Abiola. He was Poor until Abiola Used him as a Campaign Manager in The South West. Today he owns Fatgbems Oil, he is also into Michellin Trye Sales. He is a Major Distributor in South west. He also Have Filling Stations in Cotonu. Many across lagos and Ibadan Old Roads. He is a nice Man who spend his money on islamic Movement. May Allah Grant him Fidau Aljanah. Sorry am a christain if i made mistake in the Muslim Things
...Its so obvious you dont know "Tata" as he was called by those close to him very well....he went through Tyre apprenticeship with his brothers and few friends way back in the 70's.....they all opened stores for Abeokuta and he was fortunate to do better than all....he became rich way back in the 80's....so, dont come here and say what you have no clue about.....

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by bluestreak(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva:
This is a satan manufactured lie...RIP anyways.
hehehehe...yeeeee omode yi o oni pa mi....lol..
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Siga: ...Its so obvious you dont know "Tata" as he was called by those close to him very well....he went through Tyre apprenticeship with his brothers and few friends way back in the 70's.....they all opened stores for Abeokuta and he was fortunate to do better than all....he became rich way back in the 80's....so, dont come here and say what you have no clue about.....

Apparently you know Alhaji quiet well.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by mafolayomi(f): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
RIP sir, d daughter was my jnr in sec sch, one of my bros work with him, and he is not doing bad atall.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
bluestreak: hehehehe...yeeeee omode yi o oni pa mi....lol..
Iwo ni omode...
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Siga: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
ilugunboy:

Apparently you know Alhaji quiet well.
...Yep...
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by teejanjan: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
he is popular in abeokuta cos he owns many petrol station in d city n other cities too..............rest in peace
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by whyx06(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
cant believe dis...
y Ogun stte is loosing big icon pple dis daiys, just of recent Alh lateef Adegbite (sec to muslim council in Nig)
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by lagdude: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Innalillah waina lilai rajiun,we are from You and definately we will return back to You...........Alhaji,may your soul rest in peace
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by newacca: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
@Ilugunboy & all Egbas,
Inalillah Wa Ina ilehi Rajihun. From Allah we come,to him we shall duly return.
It is a loss to all the Egbas @ home and diaspora. A loss to the Egba Muslim community and Ansar-ud-deen society. It's shocking one. May Allah forgive his wrong doings and accept his act of Ibadah(Insha Allah)
May Allah grant him Al'jannah fridauz. To all Egbas and Oke-onas in particular, aku araferaku eniwa to lo. Olorun a je k'ojo o jina sira ooo. sad

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by collinsJn(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
4bobo: i never heard his name before but knows many of his petrol stations;lagos-ibadan express way around berger ,festac -mile two axis, just to mention few.he was a veteran oil marketer. r.i.p
U Are Very Correct. One popular one Is d one @ FESTAC -MILE TWO Axis. The Name Is a House hold Name, But To Some extent Tho. May His soul Find Peace Wit His Maker.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
newacca: @Ilugunboy & all Egbas,
Inalillah Wa Ina ilehi Rajihun. From Allah we come,to him we shall duly return.
It is a loss to all the Egbas @ home and diaspora. A loss to the Egba Muslim community and Ansar-ud-deen society. It's shocking one. May Allah forgive his wrong doings and accept his act of Ibadah(Insha Allah)
May Allah grant him Al'jannah fridauz. To all Egbas and Oke-onas in particular, aku araferaku eniwa to lo. Olorun a je k'ojo o jina sira ooo. sad

Amin.

Saw him last at my nephew and his daughter's wedding ....though he seemed to have lost so much weight..we all thought the worst was over concerning his sickness.

Thanks bruv!...I appreciate.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by MrJK(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
RIP Fagbems. A legend in oil and gas industry
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by lekanwj(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Never met him but I have seen Fatgbems filling station here and there. RIP Alhaji. Inna Lilahi wa ina Ilehi Rajiun
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Encoredme(m): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2012
he was my uncle...rip...i cant say if thgis is true or not yet till i ask my dad about it...if it is true then thats it...rip to the richest of d Gbemisolas
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Chidoxyl(m): 1:36am On Oct 13, 2012
For those who close their eyes (sleep) while traveling in & out of Lagos, FATGBEMS is d very 1st petrol station U are bound to come across (2 your right hand side) as U safely drive into Lagos, by Ojodu Berger. RIP, Mr. FATGBEMS!
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by eherbal(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2012
klax: Can someone tell us more about him because I never heard of him before despite living in Lagos. Whos is this man? Anyway RIP.
he owns over 100 filling stations and businesses.his filling stations adorn most express roads in the country.if you stay in lagos,one of his station is situated along apapa oshodi express way.jakande express to be precise.may his soul rest in peace,amin
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2012
idupaul: Never heard of FatGbem petroleum... OP u seem to have overestimated the popularity of the oil firm .. All the same RIP
U sure ur in dis country?
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2012
Fatgbem is easily one of the most popular independent filling stations in the Southwest, if not the most popular sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BAGA: Nigeria Army Slams Sahara Reporters For Reporting Fake News / Charles Iroegbu: Kidnapped Imo Monarch And Cabinets Regain Freedom / Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.