Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Investigation Of Currency Restructuring And The Death Of CBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigation Of Currency Restructuring And The Death Of CBN (534 Views)

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investigation Of Currency Restructuring And The Death Of CBN by edogram1(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
First i want to thank you guys for a wonderful job you are doing here. You guys are the voice of democracy in nigeria online media, i want a good discussion of the new sudden currency structuring just after the death of top senior official of CBN, now here are the names of CBN dana air victims: Amiaka Raphael.O (Senior Manager), Antonia Attuh (Senior Manager), Bamaiyi Adamu (Senior Supervisor).
Others include; Falmata Kur Mohammed (Assistant Director), Ibrahim Yusuf (Principal Manager),Kim E Norris (Special Adviser to the CBN Governor), Mutihir I.I(Deputy Manager), Samuel Eventus Mbong (Manager). The suden introduction of currency restructuring and 5000 bill is skeptical to me. It can be link to plan killing. I want you guys to debate on it today and investigate. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigeria, Niger Agree On Joint Border Patrol / Ondo Gubernatorial Governopship Election, Ondo Decides Governor. / Uduaghan,please Complete The Asaba Airport Before Embarking On The Warri Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.