Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? (23837 Views)

gunners / Was There A Relationship Between Jesus And Mary Magdalene? / Jesus And Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by plappville(f): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2012
obadiah777: oh but it is hun. deuteronomy 28 vs 68
It's true certain things that has been prophecied in the bible, when they occured, i do not asked questions. The verse concerning the painting of the Son of God is obvious !!
No wonder this pictures are widely used by these false doctrine churches. The Picture with long hair made the face look g.ay but this does not Disturb them.

But My broda, are you a biblical prophecy scolar? Just been curious
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2012
plappville:
It's true certain things that has been prophecied in the bible, when they occured, i do not asked questions. The verse concerning the painting of the Son of God is obvious !!
No wonder this pictures are widely used by these false doctrine churches. The Picture with long hair made the face look g.ay but this does not Disturb them.

But My broda, are you a biblical prophecy scolar? Just been curious
biblical prophesy scholar ? nooooo my sister grin . this is not my job ooooo. this journey i started around November 2011. and since that time i have come a long way. i believe i was selected by God to receive this truth. i am hoping i am one of the 144,000 who is been awakened in the last days signifying the end of this gentile era. scripture says i will bring you to remembrance of old things with the holy spirit ( the bible ) that i will send in my name. so the 144,000 will be re-awakened in the last days to the knowledge they had in ancient times when christ was on earth and after. i am hoping that is why the lord has put it in my spirit to understand his spirit ( romans 8 vs 16 ), which is the words in the bible. i am hoping i am been awakened as part of the 144,000 elect that was sealed in ancient times.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by plappville(f): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
obadiah777: biblical prophesy scholar ? nooooo my sister grin . this is not my job ooooo. this journey i started around November 2011. and since that time i have come a long way. i believe i was selected by God to receive this truth. i am hoping i am one of the 144,000 who is been awakened in the last days signifying the end of this gentile era. scripture says i will bring you to remembrance of old things with the holy spirit ( the bible ) that i will send in my name. so the 144,000 will be re-awakened in the last days to the knowledge they had in ancient times when christ was on earth and after. i am hoping that is why the lord has put it in my spirit to understand his spirit ( romans 8 vs 16 ), which is the words in the bible. i am hoping i am been awakened as part of the 144,000 elect that was sealed in ancient times.

Thanks for the correction, it was a typing error. I Hope for you too bro... wink
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
plappville:

Thanks for the correction, it was a typing error. I Hope for you too bro... wink
i was not correcting you at all. i just reiterated what you thought i was by retyping it.
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by atuagbo: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
obadiah777: if you had to go by what the bible says, he is a very dark skinned, austere, greying black man, with rugged features.

Where in d Bible, pls
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by plappville(f): 12:13am On Oct 20, 2012
atuagbo:

Where in d Bible, pls

And do you believe There is a verse in the Bible that says He is a white Man with Long hair?
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by plappville(f): 12:15am On Oct 20, 2012
obadiah777: i was not correcting you at all. i just reiterated what you thought i was by retyping it.

All ok, all thesame i corrected myself with ur retypo...abi ? grin
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2012
plappville:

All ok, all thesame i corrected myself with ur retypo...abi ? grin
grin wink just so you know i wasnt been rude lol

atuagbo:

Where in d Bible, pls
are you open minded enough to recieve it ? or are you a scoffer ?
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by plappville(f): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
obadiah777: grin wink just so you know i wasnt been rude lol

Far from it, i didn't take it as been rude ooo grin grin
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
plappville:

Far from it, i didn't take it as been rude ooo grin grin
wink trust all is all witcha
Re: Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? by plappville(f): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: oh but it is hun. deuteronomy 28 vs 68

I hear you na! make you begin dey open prophecies, ears and eyes are wide open ooo grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / 2018 Winner's Covenant Exchange For Living Faith Church / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.