Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way (23821 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Okwyjesus(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
New thing is on the way as The Redeemed Christian Church of God is set to build a new camp auditorium in their
redemption camp along Lagos -Ibadan expression way. The new auditorium will measure 3km by 3km and will be completed before their next convention.
No doubt it will be first of its kind in the world and this arised bcus their old camp auditorium can no longer contain their ever increasing members duriing their national programmes.

Source: Dove Televison
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Faponmile(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
I THINK THEY SHOULD FIRST THINK OF BUILDING A PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY INTO THE CAMP FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EXPRESSWAY. AND ALSO THINK OF A DEDICATED BRIDGE AND ROAD INTO THE CAMP. THE HARDSHIP EXPERIENCED ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR ACTIVITIES IS A NIGHTMARE TO EVERYONE.

61 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Debeloved87(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Umnh..its well
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Okwyjesus(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote
author=Faponmile]I THINK THEY SHOULD FIRST THINK OF BUILDING A
PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY INTO THE CAMP FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EXPRESSWAY.
AND ALSO THINK OF A DEDICATED BRIDGE AND ROAD INTO THE CAMP. THE
HARDSHIP EXPERIENCED ON ACCOUNT OF THEIR ACTIVITIES IS A NIGHTMARE TO
EVERYONE. [/quote]

I think the delay in the construction of the Lagos- Ibadan must be the reason. The church must be waitng for the masterplan to come to place b4 planting theirs. Even the church is experiencing the same challenge and they are also concerned.

17 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by BedLam: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.

28 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by NairaFeast(f): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2013
That's nice . . .

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by ZUBY77(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2013
BedLam: OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.

I owe you a recharge card.

18 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2013
God bless all men of God ¶Ş this country they greÁt men, ά̲̣̥πϑ God bless my pastor, pastor chris oyakhilome phd

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2013
BedLam: OK , its alright! Since we can't use our fertile land for agriculture, let fundamentalist waste it for a ride to heaven.
well said
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by luluosas(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2013
Good one but, are there mot better things to do than building a mega auditorium? It is well.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by dridowu: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Very Good but directly or indirectly title go increase and commuters plight go worsen 4 lagos-ibadan exp
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2013
After building it with contributions from d poor masses dey will nw make dem sit at d back so dey elites can occupy d front sit

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by slimfit1(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2013
Ok now
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Wow!!! And I hear its costin its members a whopping 35billion naira. Mega box if u ask me.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by mployer(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Unverified source undecided
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by afroluciferans: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Okwyjesus: New thing is on the way as The Redeemed Christian Church of God is set to build a new camp auditorium in their
redemption camp along Lagos -Ibadan expression way. The new auditorium will measure 3km by 3km and will be completed before their next convention.
No doubt it will be first of its kind in the world and this arised bcus their old camp auditorium can no longer contain their ever increasing members duriing their national programmes.

Source: Dove Televison

It would have been better to have factories and industrial complexes in the place of these so called auditoriums set up to hoodwink the simple minded

11 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by EiE1(f): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Happy new calender year to all Redeemed Church members!
And HALLELUYAH to the proposed planned auditorium extention.
To God be the glory, Amen!

19 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Majikals(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Thats d least of our problems....nigerians re d most religious people in d world yet ranking almost highest in corruption...a hut wit a few true worshippers is better dan a mega stadium wit mixed multitude....35bill,OMG,where did all dos donations come from?...

4 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Chai... Who ll bear the cost? The poor church members of course..
Imagine a factory of 3km long, how much job opportunity that will create in addition to revenue thge government ll generate...
A 3km farmland will feed a substantial population in Ogun state all year round...

5 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Forzap: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Ms_Steph: After building it with contributions from d poor masses dey will nw make dem sit at d back so dey elites can occupy d front sit

who be dis one?even a 9yr old can nt talk like dis,shame on u!<blockhead

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by rabzy01: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Double wahala for dead body.
Lagos- Ibadan road users I sorry for you cry cry cry
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Adex097: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Do you call that waste?
Must you be an economist before knowing that the new auditorium would affect Nigeria's Economy positively?.

Please be a rational thinker and stop looking at stuffs like this from religious view only.

*drops mic*

4 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by rabzy01: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2013
If say I be university, I for dash you Doctor Degree in economics wallai. grin grin grin

Ogbeche77: Chai... Who ll bear the cost? The poor church members of course..
Imagine a factory of 3km long, how much job opportunity that will create in addition to revenue thge government ll generate...
A 3km farmland will feed a substantial population in Ogun state all year round...

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Forzap: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2013
Ogbeche77: Chai... Who ll bear the cost? The poor church members of course..

shut it nigga!is it by force u contribute 2 d new auditorium?quit hating boi!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Oduyalerapheal(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
oduyale: i think you guys are right cos they need to draw their scale of preference.

I think the delay in the construction of the Lagos- Ibadan must be the reason. The church must be waitng for the masterplan to come to place b4 planting theirs. Even the church is experiencing the same challenge and they are also concerned.
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by mickyarams: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
The money that will be spent to build this mega structure can be better spent on building an orphanage or food bank for the poor, I'm sure Jesus would love that as well. We have more than enough places of worship in Nigeria already. These pastors travel to Europe and America and see how religious organisations invest in looking after the poor and not building mega structures and buying private jets. Great Ormond street hospital which is the best hospital for kids in the world gets majority of its funding from churches in England.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by Creatrixity(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
I hope and pray this leads to a substantial increase in the level of watts in the national grid..
Talk about unanswered prayers...
Re: RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way by 234GT(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Churches should be taxed. QED!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Analysis Of Election Postponement By INEC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.