Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Please I Need Help, (handycafe) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Help, (handycafe) (2467 Views)

Help Needed With Handycafe Software! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help, (handycafe) by osamedia(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Good day, please do anyone knows what could have gone wrong? after i have installed handycafe server on my server system, and i have equally install handycafe client to my other computers like 4..... Now,i have generated some bulk tickets, but i havent printed it, I just type one of ticket username and password out, so that i can test it on the clients computer, but when i inserted it into the client computer, It didn't login, the response was that there is no response from server, Please can anyone help me on this, atlease who is familiar to Handycafe, please I kneel down for group.....
Re: Please I Need Help, (handycafe) by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
That's very simple after generating d code I will advise you to print it out first because you will have to click update/upgrade but you will not see the code you generate again it has autoMatic added to your browser ticktet. But if you want to test it for the first time just generate one ticket and write it down den click update and try enter d code to the other client.

If you are not satisfy with the software I can give you the one we are using with the registration code but am going to sell it for yOu. If you are intrested mail me opeyemiademon@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need Help, (handycafe) by Josch(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
please how do i print ticket using handy cafe?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Hp 250 (G1) Core I3 / Affordable Acer Aspire E1-531 Notebook Laptop 15.6inch❌❌❌ SOLD / Facebook Proxy Login Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.