Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Uchenna Is Not Realy That Much In To English - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Uchenna Is Not Realy That Much In To English (745 Views)

Come In And Judge Guys. Is She Realy Her Flat Mate? (pics) / akpors is realy funny (check) / Please Help Me Translate From Pidgin To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uchenna Is Not Realy That Much In To English by CanaryDiamond(f): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Uchenna who is not that much into English joined the Army and the Major asks him '' did you come here to die?'' and Uchenna answers '' no sa i came here yesterday''
Re: Uchenna Is Not Realy That Much In To English by Lagusta(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
Short, concise and good....

Me likey!!!
Re: Uchenna Is Not Realy That Much In To English by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
A professor was traveling by boat

on their way he asked the sailor

Do u know Biology, Ecology, Zoology,

Embryology, and Epidemiology? No sir

answered the sailor..

The prof got angry and said

what a hell do u know

u will die of illiteracy...

1hour later, the boat started sinking

The sailor looked at the prof and said

Do u know Swimminology and Escapeology

from Sharkology? The prof answered

NO. That means Crocodileology will eat

ur Headiology and u will Dieology with

ur Knowledgeology cos of ur Badmouthology...

(1) (Reply)

Don't Even Think Of Clicking If U Don't Have Somthing Reasonable To Say. / Jokes: Okechukwu And The Lion / Football Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.