Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! (3550 Views)

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by wiegraf: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
aletheia:

All Atheists are Evil. That is the fact. They are evil fools.

Great opinion here. Reminds me of a great, big, gaping a$$hole. Interesting, so you are the arbiter of the definition of evil, and fool? God is the only mental construct? You don't believe in god means you don't believe in good and evil? We don't believe in peace, love etc as well I suppose. Your cancer seems to have reached the point where it's now incurable. Frankly, if you spread this view, you're a menace to society... Bigot
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Anyone who says there is no GOD despite the evidence is a big FOOL !!!

Let's not mince words here .
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
frosbel: Anyone who says there is no GOD despite the evidence is a big FOOL !!!

There is no evidence of God.

That is why your belief in him is called "faith".

cool
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by wiegraf: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2012

Anyone who says there's evidence for a personal god in particular, while actually having non, is delusional. Imagine if said person would later proudly proclaim his FAITH, that would make him a mo.ron as well.

Also anyone who would be that irrational and hate a of group people without any logical basis would be a bigot, let's not mince words.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Reasoning and faith do not go hand in hand.

It then logically follows that you wouldnt be able to see the foolishness in saying that all atheists are evil.

evil fools, that's a new one. anyway, faith and reason go hand in hand.They are not mutually exclusive, it again shows that you lack proper understanding of what you fight. you're just jumping up and down like some cricket. Again, may i ask you, what is the reason or purpose for good or evil? why do you want so hard to be good? what is the purpose of life?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
Image123:
evil fools, that's a new one. anyway, faith and reason go hand in hand.They are not mutually exclusive, it again shows that you lack proper understanding of what you fight. you're just jumping up and down like some cricket. Again, may i ask you, what is the reason or purpose for good or evil? why do you want so hard to be good? what is the purpose of life?

Faith and reason go hand in hand?

Is that why talking snakes and donkeys are in the bible? You believe in somebody coming back to life after being dead for 3 days and 3 holes in his body?

Life is what you make it.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2012
^
you failed to answer the pertinent questions. hope you're not desperately searching for the answers on the net? you do have your own mind and ability to think and reason, ihope?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Kay17: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2012

First of all, christianity doesn't rely on any evidence. Its by faith one becomes a christian.

Two, its impossible to prove the Bible is the word of God.
Image123:

As illogic said, its eternally unknown. I say its subjective. For me, defining a purpose of life for man limits man to a merchandise and dehumanizes him.

Faith is trust in God.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Image123: ^
you failed to answer the pertinent questions. hope you're not desperately searching for the answers on the net? you do have your own mind and ability to think and reason, ihope?

I dont need to answer your foolish questions.

You have said that atheists are evil and you want me to define evil? You, Anony and I hedinobi are very sick sophists.

You guys know that you cant defend your bigoted statements and you try to cover it up.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

You have said that atheists are evil and you want me to define evil? You, Anony and I hedinobi are very sick sophists.

You guys know that you cant defend your bigoted statements and you try to cover it up.

simple..
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2012
New lesson: Coming across a lost item is an offence...

lol..
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

you dodged again, and also lied on me. you evil evil.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Image123:
you dodged again, and also lied on me. you evil evil.

Trolling much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Hot Prayers Against Poverty Curses / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. / ⭐ THESE POWERFUL "QUOTES" WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!! (Updated Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.