Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! (3551 Views)

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by truthislight: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Good. Your definition is now clear. The necessity that counts is that of the owner of the suit case. Good and evil here will be measured by how much the two men have offended the owner. Mind you, the two people have not seen touched or experienced the suitcase owner but they have deduced that he must exist because his suitcase exists and therefore they go ahead and do right by the yet unseen owner.

In the same way, we are observers of creation. Because we see creation, we deduce that there must be a creator and because He owns everything, it is His necessity that counts and so we do right by Him. That is what it means to be good.

The man that is evil is the man that says that the suitcase cannot possibly have an owner and as a result he can do whatever he likes with the suitcase and it's contents

That is the message Image123 was trying to pass across. It appears that once again, you have agreed with me. Sorry for reading you wrong, i thought you were an atheist. My mistake

hahaha, lol.

Logicboy, Anony is using your 2cent.
Lol
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
truthislight:

hahaha, lol.

Logicboy, Anony is using your 2cent.
Lol

Really?

It seems that christians are hardwired to support nonsense just because it is sweet with their position.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Joagbaje(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
Image123:
If you are godless, you are evil. you can't write words without alphabets. God is good, and anything outside God is not good.
Matthew 19:17 And he said to him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
God is the Father and the Source of good. Any other good is a counterfeit. It is to you that this passage in scripture was written,

Logicboy03: Look at the comments from a christian brother and tell me who is evil!

https://www.nairaland.com/1069781/did-god-know-sin-exist#12528608

https://www.nairaland.com/1069781/did-god-know-sin-exist#12530558

So, who is really evil?

He spoke according to scripture . An unsaved man is still of the devil ,no matter how genuine his heart is. God calls them children of wrath.

Ephesians 2:3
. . , fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Joagbaje:

He spoke according to scripture . An unsaved man is still of the devil ,no matter how genuine his heart is. God calls them children of wrath.

Ephesians 2:3
. . , fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
And this strengthens the point I made earlier.

The Xtian definition of good and evil is not in the dictionary but in the Bible. It doesnt matter how good you are, you cant meet up to YHWH's standards.

That's why YHWH can commit all the atrocities and wickedness in the OT and still call himself GOOD and the UNQUESTIONABLE...

It would be against the tenets of the Christian faith to accept that Gandhi or MJ are good. They're both as evil as Bin Laden and Hitler...
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
oh wait, Hitler was Xtian... na.. he wasn't a TRUE christian, maybe... pffft...
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
muskeeto2:

The Xtian definition of good and evil is not in the dictionary but in the Bible. It doesnt matter how good you are, you cant meet up to YHWH's standards.

That's why YHWH can commit all the atrocities and wickedness in the OT and still call himself GOOD and the UNQUESTIONABLE...

It would be against the tenets of the Christian faith to accept that Gandhi or MJ are good. They're both as evil as Bin Laden and Hitler...

GBAM!!!!
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
muskeeto2:

Hold on a second, it is not all christians that believe that the sovereign God is Yahweh. I personally believe that Yahweh in the OT is Satan in disguise.

Read my thread on Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
*dhtml:

Hold on a second, it is not all christians that believe that the sovereign God is Yahweh. I personally believe that Yahweh in the OT is Satan in disguise.

Read my thread on Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise?

Dont worry, you would soon be called a fake christian......soon
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Dont worry, you would soon be called a fake christian......soon
*i wont be surprised*
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Have you looked at the dictionary meaning of evil before criticisng my definition? You would be ashamed of your ignorance because my definition is purposely fit for the issue here; religion and morality.

Now, concerning your question.

1) My definition stated the people affected by the action were the people that would be considered when deciding what is necessary or not. Clearly you failed to read my definition. You are so foolish and deceitful at times.

2) The person that owns the suitcase would be done a great deal of unnecessaary damage by losing his assets completely if it is not reported to the police and kept by someone else. Taking somethig that is not your is evil. Causing harm by taking another persons property

3) Reporting the suitcase isnt evil. No damage or harm done. nfact, it is beneficial to all parties. The police does their job, the owner of the suitcase might be lucky to get it back and the reporter can be rewrded or at least acknowledged for his help.

See how foolish you are?

Logicboy03:

You have remixed the issue again. The issue here was a definition of evil and not the existence of a god.

1) The necessity starts with the action not the owner of the suitcase. Reporting it or taking the money is what determines the evil.

2) We know how suitcases are made down to the detail. We know that people can own suitcases, we have seen evidence for that. Do we know how the universe was made? Have we seen god make a universe?

Please dont compare these two things.

urthermore, we are still on definitions which we shouldnt.

Are all atheists evil? Answer the question

@Logicboy, can you reconcile the two highlighted statements?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
Father, I thank You for the wonderful brethren You have given to me. Thank You especially for my twin, Mr Anony. He is a special gift, I so enjoy the way he makes my Logicboy, among others, speak in conflicting tongues. I know he doesn't really set out to do it, but he sure has that effect and I enjoy it to no end. Thank You, Dad. I think it's really awesome grin
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
muskeeto2:
Lol.. Evil is that which is not good? Really... in the same vein, good is that which is not evil.. someone should learn the difference between a definition and an antonym..

Let's play a game, shall we? Let's play definitions. You'll define evil bare of synonyms and independent of good and I'll define good bare of synonyms and independent of evil. You go first.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ihedinobi:

@Logicboy, can you reconcile the two highlighted statements?

Both statements mention the action.

Are all atheists evil? Anony ran away when I put the the issue back on track
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Let's play a game, shall we? Let's play definitions. You'll define evil bare of synonyms and independent of good and I'll define good bare of synonyms and independent of evil. You go first.

Shut up.

We know what evil is.

Are all atheists evil?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Both statements mention the action.

In what way do they do so?

Are all atheists evil? Anony ran away when I put the the issue back on track

If we disagree on the definition of evil, can we agree on the answer to the question?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Shut up.

We know what evil is.

Do we now. Last I checked, you were still quarreling over the meaning of evil. Care to define it to everyone's satisfaction?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ihedinobi:

In what way do they do so?

If we disagree on the definition of evil, can we agree on the answer to the question?

Nonsense again.

Look at the topic and answer the question. Are all atheists evil?

e·vil (vl)
adj. e·vil·er, e·vil·est
1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
3. Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
4. Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
5. Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.
n.
1. The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
2. That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader's power to do both good and evil.
3. An evil force, power, or personification.
4. Something that is a cause or source of suffering, injury, or destruction: the social evils of poverty and injustice.

I gave a better definition than the dictionary does. Yet, you dishonestly try to avoid defining evil so that you can escape the question.

Now, are all atheists evil?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Do we now. Last I checked, you were still quarreling over the meaning of evil. Care to define it to everyone's satisfaction?

Shut up. You disagreed with my definition without putting a coherent or better one. Slimeball liar
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
^
you heard it already, all atheists are evil. may i ask you, what is the reason or purpose for good or evil? why do you want so hard to be good? what is the purpose of life?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
Image123: ^
you heard it already, all atheists are evil. may i ask you, what is the reason or purpose for good or evil? why do you want so hard to be good? what is the purpose of life?

You have been classified as a dangerous bigot. Replying you s a waste of time.

Your religious leaders have done nothing but suck tithe money out of hardworking Nigerians while Bill Gates who is an atheist has poured money in combating and finding a vaccine for malaria.

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by wiegraf: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2012
What is the claim here, all non-christians are evil or all non-xtians are xtian-evil? If you're using the x-tian version of evil be clear, and state it. Then pls explain how it promotes peace and understanding, and in what way is it any better than the kaffir concept in islam. Also, is this simply a case of wanting to go to heaven, so you'll do anything no matter how vile to other people just to get there? Ty.
Religion, connecting people as usual
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by truthislight: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Your religious leaders have done nothing but suck tithe money out of hardworking Nigerians while Bill Gates who is an atheist has poured money in combating and finding a vaccine for malaria.

^^^

lol
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by aletheia(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Logicboy03: Are all atheists evil?
You still asking even after been told yes --- All Atheists are Evil.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
oh but you care so much about what i say. Don't you see yourself as a bigot by refusing to accept that there is God?

speak for yourself, what have you achieved or done because you are an atheist? Philanthropy can be taken on by anyone. Dangote is also a philanthropist from what the news is telling me, i don't think he is an atheist. There are many charity bodies and centres out there. "Pouring out" money for whatever is not exclusive to atheists. Again, may i ask you, what is the reason or purpose for good or evil? why do you want so hard to be good? what is the purpose of life?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2012
Image123:
oh but you care so much about what i say. Don't you see yourself as a bigot by refusing to accept that there is God?

speak for yourself, what have you achieved or done because you are an atheist? Philanthropy can be taken on by anyone. Dangote is also a philanthropist from what the news is telling me, i don't think he is an atheist. There are many charity bodies and centres out there. "Pouring out" money for whatever is not exclusive to atheists. Again, may i ask you, what is the reason or purpose for good or evil? why do you want so hard to be good? what is the purpose of life?

Isnt it wonderful that you couldnt find an exemplary christian leader to mention when it comes to philantrophy, you had to mention Dangote?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2012
aletheia:
You still asking even after been told yes --- All Atheists are Evil.

I am not asking brainwashed peeps like u
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Isnt it wonderful that you couldnt find an exemplary christian leader to mention when it comes to philantrophy, you had to mention Dangote?
again, you show the sane that you're a jobless unserious fellow.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2012
Image123:
again, you show the sane that you're a jobless unserious fellow.

grin grin grin grin

You were debunked, werent you?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin

You were debunked, werent you?
do you ever reason? how was i debunked, whatever that means?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Image123:
do you ever reason? how was i debunked, whatever that means?

Reasoning and faith do not go hand in hand.

It then logically follows that you wouldnt be able to see the foolishness in saying that all atheists are evil.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by aletheia(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:
I am not asking brainwashed peeps like u
But to you all Christians are brainwashed, so why bother asking Christians to defend Image123? Indeed, why should you be bothered that All Atheists are Evil?

God doesn't exist according to you so appellations of Good & Evil should not matter to you. Yet we see you agitated that All Atheists are Evil.

The truth is that it does matter. . .but your error lies in supposing that you are an independent arbiter of what is Good or Evil. This is the temptation held up to Eve by the Serpent. . ."you shall be as gods --- knowing good and evil". So you act true to your fallen unregenerate nature as a god who thinks he knows what is good and what is evil. . .though the examples of good and evil you advance are laughably childish.

There is only one True God who is the Source and Arbiter of Good. You on the other hand though a "god knowing good and evil", will die as the man you are. That is the written word of God.

All Atheists are Evil. That is the fact. They are evil fools.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
aletheia:
But to you all Christians are brainwashed, so why bother asking Christians to defend Image123? Indeed, why should you be bothered that All Atheists are Evil?

God doesn't exist according to you so appellations of Good & Evil should not matter to you. Yet we see you agitated that All Atheists are Evil.

The truth is that it does matter. . .but your error lies in supposing that you are an independent arbiter of what is Good or Evil. This is the temptation held up to Eve by the Serpent. . ."you shall be as gods --- knowing good and evil". So you act true to your fallen unregenerate nature as a god who thinks he knows what is good and what is evil. . .though the examples of good and evil you advance are laughably childish.

There is only one True God who is the Source and Arbiter of Good. You on the other hand though a "god knowing good and evil", will die as the man you are. That is the written word of God.

All Atheists are Evil. That is the fact. They are evil fools.

I never said that all christians are brainwashed. Epic fail.

You can try but I have never made a bigoted statement such as yours. Epic fail.

Keep calling atheists evil. I can clearly see that you live among fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scientists Explain Their Faith. / What Does An Atheist Do In An Ebola Epidemic? / Sins That Can Either Take You To Hell Fire Or Lake Of Fire - Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.