Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! (2719 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by Johnny(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
I have read so much about the unfortunate killing of four students of UniPort in Aluu community,River state.While some condemn the killing in its entirety,others are giving reason(s) why the ‘dastard‘ act was carried out.

I read somewhere that the boys invaded the house of their friend at midnight in company of a cult guy called “Fearless“ who carried a gun to retrieve a debt owed one of the victims.In the process,they were mistaken for armed robbers,apprehended,beaten to stupor and burnt alive.

In as much as I condemn this babaric act,a larger part of me seems to believe this version of the incident.Would the community have just descended on the boys like that if they were not guilty of any offence??My mind tells me that the attack was a venting of anger over frequent cases of armed robbery.

From what the sister of one of the victims said,the boys had no business being in Aluu at that time.If there was no concrete evidence(s) against those boys,the community wouldn‘t have killed them.

My opinion!!
Re: The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by Azedplus(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
as much as i respect ur opinion,even if the guys were guilty i dont see any point to justify d way they were brutally murdered and this should be condemned by all.they being guilty or not should not be a talking point.remember an injustice to one is injustice to all
Re: The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by hakanai(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Can you even equate there crime if true to the sort of killing they faced. Gruesome i say and there reason what even remains baseless and useless.If they were not killing another soul then.I say justice was not, is not done and will never have being done in this case except the killers of the students are made to face the full wrath of the law! QED
Re: The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by fankasibe: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
O ma Gush!!....aren't u guyz even tired of this 'ALUU 4'. Let those boyz rest in peace jaré
those boyz have helped us (students) carry our cross of academic sin.
Re: The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by Kizuba: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
The fact that the people in the crowd had the hearts to look at this being done, even if they were just onlookers means that the society has been de-sensitized to that kind of thing.

For me, this incident tells me a few things:
First that this is not the first time it is happening
Second that the crowd didnt give the boys a chance to explain
third that there is a possibility that it might have been a set up
Forth that the nigerian police who are quick to call for arrests now were not doing their jobs and they usually let things like this go by
fifth that the only reason this has come to the lime light is that it was shown on CNN, so Nigeria is ashamed and they are "doing something" because they can see that the world is watching

Sorry to bring this up again, but why can't Pastor TB joshua predict things like these so that people can avoid falling victims instead of telling us about football matches that are of no consequence to such terrible things happening in this country

1 Like

Re: The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by tpia5: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
there is a possibility that it might have been a set up

it was.

in addition, at least one of the boys had a prior warning months or weeks before, but he assumed the threat was a joke.
Re: The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by tpia5: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
The fact that the people in the crowd had the hearts to look at this being done, even if they were just onlookers means that the society has been de-sensitized to that kind of thing.

most are still roaming free, well, God dey sha.
Re: The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by Janeify(f): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
fankasibe: O ma Gush!!....aren't u guyz even tired of this 'ALUU 4'. Let those boyz rest in peace jaré
those boyz have helped us (students) carry our cross of academic sin.
.....no offence.if they were u relatives,i guess u wouldnt av said this.4getting them is easy 2 say,bt that incidence. . .or my gosh!
Re: The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! by amakadihot87(f): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
The killing was terrible.......the uniport boys didnt think twice before embarking on a mission with cult guy who was armed........well they were kids ...........may God continue to rest their souls

(1) (Reply)

Video: Woman Raped And Buried Alive / One Of Armed Robbers Disturbing Ogun State Caught, Blood Soaked. VIDEO / Endsars!his Last Words To His Mum Before Bleeding To Death After Police Shot Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.