Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (56559 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by martyns303(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2012

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by noblegas2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yeah, a friend on BBM used it as display picture. Wallahi he don be for All dose B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S!!!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Horus(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by mondezz: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
the guy should be publicly executed! Thats the only deterrent fit for this kain of barbarism!!!

4 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by tyson55(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Good start I must say.

Let them all be rounded up and let Justice take it's cause.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by tyson55(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
...wait a minutes, and why is he not handcuffed?

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by OilCabal: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
tyson55: ...wait a minutes, and why is he not handcuffed?

lol...handcuffed... grin grin grin.... let him try and run na .Good job justice must be served on those murderers

4 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
blood for blood?

old testament times..

im proud to be nigerian... rick ross needs to make a new video..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by blackmale(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
i pray this is really one of them,,, the bastard will fish out the rest,,, they shud publicly born this guy alive..
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I LOVE THAT.. HE GO SEE PEPPER, WALAHI... HE MUST BE KILLED!!!!!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
tyson55: ...wait a minutes, and why is he not handcuffed?

cos our evidence is NOT ADMISSIBLE IN COURT...WHAT EVIDENCE WILL THEY PRESENT.......that HE stood beside a lynching mob does not proof a means rea and liability for the crime committed...the BEST THING NAIJA POLICE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IS TO PUT TYRE ON HIS F..UCK...ING DI...CK AND BURN THE FOOLLLL...he might even claim he was begging for their release...hmmmm uno no know naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
looks like he is just coming from a party. the army guy with the yellow bucket is not taking his job seriously. this aint no time for laughter

3 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Am not in the habit of spreading a false tale,but I got this broadcast on ma blackberry,I advise nobody should rebroadcast this until its confirmed. This is it:
The truth is finally out!!!One of the four boys borrowed some huge amount of money to 1 Aluu boy who is his friend and for a time now d aluu boy has being trying to play smart(not to pay back) and on that faithful friday, d boy (uniport boy) arranged with his other 3friends to surprise his debtor very early in d morning to ask of his money but unknown to him d animal had plans too, after some arguments d aluu boy called his fellows and started shouting that d uniport boys a cultist/thief, after much beating they swear that they must be killed so that d uniport boyz won't report to police or call other students on them, pls as u read this ask urself some simple questions like y did they insist d boyz must die b4 other student or police will hear, (2) listen very well to what was said in d video, painfully getting those aluu boys to me is as easy as ABC, aluu is a small place, let's start frm ppl living around d scene, d boy that was owning Him, etc dis hardworking boyz were very happy boyz whom were very popular in organising shows, we ve just lost our future celebrities,media youths, dis are boyz that travel abroad now tell me what's a laptop to them and where on earth is d laptop they stole?we won't sleep on dis, noooooo justice must prevail-----phina. Uniports students re rioting in Aluu,dats d evil community dat killed d youths And Gov Rotimi has arrested d chief of d community. We should never let this happen in our country again, cos tomorrow it could b you, ur brother or ur friend. Rebroadcast Truth so their soul can rest in peace.

15 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by blackmale(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
blackmale: i pray this is really one of them,,, the bastard will fish out the rest,,, they shud publicly born this guy alive..
..burn him to death i mean...
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by liyalla(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
now lets see how it feels to be beaten to death with U as the f***ing lab rat,you f***ing bitch.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
I repeat am not sure of this news,and am placing it here for a confirmation
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Biggyd2: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
It's even the Army that caught him. Don't worry, he will tell them all the other people involved in this.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Horus(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/845310_A4sVKQsCcAAkiK9_jpg281ceaee330e26ca37516c58bbc326b3

Now we need this one arrested, he was the guy using the plank on the heads of
the victims, he is a BEAST and deserves capital punishment.

42 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by dramenda(f): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
WOW,THATS SO GOOD. I NEED THEM TO GET HOLD OF GUY IN LIKE WHITE N BLACK STRIP SWEETSHIRT,HE SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLED FOUR OF THEM.SEE THE WAY THE GUY WAS PLANKING THEIR HEAD,WELL TO START WITH THIS A GOOD ONE.

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by surmeister(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
Horus: [img]http://4.bp..com/-I3wzFukY0Eg/UHMFHzt4SLI/AAAAAAAAR8I/33wMIznx7Xk/s1600/1D.JPG[/img]

Lock him in jail forever
seconded dat verdict.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
i dont want the guy caught killed. they should just insert his diiiccck into a very hot vegetable oil thats still on fire burning. lf he survives, he'll never use the thing again

3 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by agent22: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Let them naked this muderer na

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls there is no resemblance btw the two photos, the guy caught is more muscular in looks compared to the original guy

3 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by stolenstone: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
abeg, na wetin be ALUU??
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by mallorca(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Time will tell
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by tope3x(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
i am the happiest person on earth for this news...im so happy....i wish him safe journey to jail or hell..either of the 2 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by freecocoa(f): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
dramenda: WOW,THATS SO GOOD. I NEED THEM TO GET HOLD OF GUY IN LIKE WHITE N BLACK STRIP SWEETSHIRT,HE SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLED FOUR OF THEM.SEE THE WAY THE GUY WAS PLANKING THEIR HEAD,WELL TO START WITH THIS A GOOD ONE.
As in eh, that particular guy in the sweatshirt needs to be severely dealt with, he's a killer for sure cos its obviously not his first time judging from his dedication to their evil cause.

5 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
are we sure someone is not just concocting pics ? looks fake
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by mrperfect(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
I wonder gain for killing fellow.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: As in eh, that particular guy in the sweatshirt needs to be severely dealt with, he's a killer for sure cos its obviously not his first time judging from his dedication to their evil cause.
so are yall saying it was actually only one person who done all the killing while the others just watched ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.